Thread: test e?

nath78 is offline Associate Member

test e?

im currently doing a cycle of test e 500mg a week,i had my first jab yesterday but have heard a lot of people say if you frontload about 600/700mg on the first wk you'll notice your test kicking in by the end of the second week,but im running dbol with my cycle wks 1-4 40mg a day so will this be adaqute enough for the test to kick in by the second week without frontloadin?

cheers
    nath.
    Last edited by nath78; 12-18-2008 at 08:11 AM. Reason: didnt make sense :)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the d-bol will not help the test kick in any faster. you will feel the d-bol almost immeditaly but its going to take a few weeks for the test to kick in
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i put 500mg in me yesterday,i might put another 250mg in me now then or do you think it'll shock my body or mess up my levels etc?should i just wait and take it nice and easy,what do you thinks best?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The whole reason you are doing dbol is so you dont have to front load the test as it will get the growth started while the test takes its time getting started . Leave the doses as is.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^agreed^^
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    also agree, you want to keep test levels constants in order to minimize sides

arite en!!no point in rushin i gor 12weeks anyway!cheers nath!

KALE/PT, can one of you pls enlighten me and let me know why front loading helps? When you inject your first shot your test levels are still normal but will eventually shut down due to the test you just injected. Main thing i'm trying to figure out is why would more be better in this situation since your test levels are still all fcuked up. wouldnt you wanna take maybe less just until all your natural test is gone??

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom View Post
    KALE/PT, can one of you pls enlighten me and let me know why front loading helps? When you inject your first shot your test levels are still normal but will eventually shut down due to the test you just injected. Main thing i'm trying to figure out is why would more be better in this situation since your test levels are still all fcuked up. wouldnt you wanna take maybe less just until all your natural test is gone??
    One cc of 250mg test will be roughly the equivalent of your natural test production over a 2 week period. When you take that first injection and it is assimilated in your body, your natural production will start to drop off. The short answer to all of this is that once you take an injection (and keep doing so), your natural test will be minimal in comparison to the amount you are supplementing with. Therefore, starting off low and then going up really doesn't do anything for you. In fact, IMO, it actually will lower your overall gains because your receptors are getting acclimated to the increased test over time. It is better to shock them instead of easing them into it.

All of that being said, I've never front loaded before. I always just take the same amount of test. This past year I started off by taking the test, and then waiting a few weeks before starting the orals to see if I could further my gains by using the orals as an overdrive. It was not a conclusive, scientific study, but it seemed to work pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    One cc of 250mg test will be roughly the equivalent of your natural test production over a 2 week period. When you take that first injection and it is assimilated in your body, your natural production will start to drop off. The short answer to all of this is that once you take an injection (and keep doing so), your natural test will be minimal in comparison to the amount you are supplementing with. Therefore, starting off low and then going up really doesn't do anything for you. In fact, IMO, it actually will lower your overall gains because your receptors are getting acclimated to the increased test over time. It is better to shock them instead of easing them into it.

All of that being said, I've never front loaded before. I always just take the same amount of test. This past year I started off by taking the test, and then waiting a few weeks before starting the orals to see if I could further my gains by using the orals as an overdrive. It was not a conclusive, scientific study, but it seemed to work pretty well.
    alright i was just wondering cuz logically starting smaller would be better since your test isnt completely suppressed yet but i understand better with what ur saying due to the receptors getting the constant levels. I also just do the same dose throughout the cycle so no front loading nor tapering.

Thread Information