Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    in2shape is offline Member

short cycle b4 jail

ill get straight to it .... im facing 6 months jail at end of march so i have between now and then to run a cycle plus pct (12 weeks total)..

question is what cycle could i run between now and then i have 12 weeks total time ..... this will be my 1st cycle .... i have test e 2 x 10mls @ 250 mg/ml and was going to run this with dbol kickstart and var at end for 10-12 weeks pct nolva 20/20/20/20 but now been hit with this curve ball (i.e. jail) im stumped , and realise i cant do this cycle anymore .....

maybe the dreaded dbol only cycle say 6-8 weeks 40mg/ed? that gives me 4 weeks of pct also ? or var 6-8 weeks @ 60mg/ed plus pct 4 weeks ? or could i use my test e some how ? im guessing no ....

thanks fellas helps appreciated

oh yeah i can still train albeit limitedly , machine chest press, lat pd, seated row , chins , push ups , underhand or reverse grip chins 4 bi's , dips 4 trys , body weight squats , lunges, calf raises etc , possibly a shoulder press if not do handstands against wall as a press can shrug on chest press machine as its the horizontal type etc ....

jail food is shit as i just did 2 weeks but can buy tuna eggs protein powder in there , reason i added this is to show i can eat reasonably well inside still train limitedly tryin to give as much info as possible here .....

thanks again

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    I personally would go with a short ester like prop. That away its in your system and working faster and then its out faster also. IMO

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    yeah do it ull be good id run prop though or run some regular test for 12 weeks jsut start now

sitries is offline Associate Member
    if you have 6or 7weeks then you can still runt the test. just run it at a high er dose so it kicks it a bit quicker. like 100mg for the 1st 2 weeks and then down to 750mg for the rest,. its not really ideal though for a 1st cycle!! but if your going to then thats what id do . id also run dbol for 4weeks at the start. then youl start pct on week 8 or 9, which wilol give you a 3or 4 week pct. id advise nolva and clomiod for this!

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, remember it is his first cycle....no need to run some crazy numbers...

Keep it simple bro...

1-8 500mg test e
    1-4 25mg dbol ed

9-12 pct

I know everyone says you need two weeks from your last test e shot, but come on, is it really gonna hurt to start a week early....

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    if you have 6or 7weeks then you can still runt the test. just run it at a high er dose so it kicks it a bit quicker. like 100mg for the 1st 2 weeks and then down to 750mg for the rest,. its not really ideal though for a 1st cycle!! but if your going to then thats what id do . id also run dbol for 4weeks at the start. then youl start pct on week 8 or 9, which wilol give you a 3or 4 week pct. id advise nolva and clomiod for this!
    Are you really suggesting him do 1000mg then bump down to 750mg for a 1st cycle...

Dont listen to shitty advice like this....good god....

Quote Originally Posted by MalibuD View Post
    I personally would go with a short ester like prop. That away its in your system and working faster and then its out faster also. IMO
    good advice , unfortunately cant get prop

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    yeah do it ull be good id run prop though or run some regular test for 12 weeks jsut start now
    if i do that 12 weeks wont be able to do pct

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    if you have 6or 7weeks then you can still runt the test. just run it at a high er dose so it kicks it a bit quicker. like 100mg for the 1st 2 weeks and then down to 750mg for the rest,. its not really ideal though for a 1st cycle!! but if your going to then thats what id do . id also run dbol for 4weeks at the start. then youl start pct on week 8 or 9, which wilol give you a 3or 4 week pct. id advise nolva and clomiod
    as above bro cant get prop , what about a big front load of the test e i have ? prob not ?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    he should do no more than 100mg eod prop...and im not sure he could handle that...

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post

Keep it simple bro...

1-8 500mg test e
    1-4 25mg dbol ed

9-12 pct

I know everyone says you need two weeks from your last test e shot, but come on, is it really gonna hurt to start a week early....
    this i can do is 8 weeks long enough 4 the test e tho ? i have read on here and other boards of ppl doin 8 weeks and still gaining well .....

Are you really suggesting him do 1000mg then bump down to 750mg for a 1st cycle...

Dont listen to shitty advice like this....good god....
    thanks bro !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    he should do no more than 100mg eod prop...and im not sure he could handle that...
    no prop

first cycle...didnt see that

500/wk enanth and 25-50 mg dbol will do like j said...

Yes bro, 8 weeks is long enough for the test E(ideally 10-12 weeks), but with a small kikstart of 25mg of dbol , you should gain nicely.....it will also be an easy cycle to PCT from....

and no problem bro.....trying to help out the best i can...higher dosages are not always the answer, especially for a first time...

Well, thank your sir....i agree 100%......lol

Yes bro, 8 weeks is long enough for the test E(ideally 10-12 weeks), but with a small kikstart of 25mg of dbol , you should gain nicely.....it will also be an easy cycle to PCT from....

and no problem bro.....trying to help out the best i can...higher dosages are not always the answer, especially for a first time...
    im gonna start this above cycle appreciate the good help fellas ..after pct ive read alot of blokes go a bit wussy a bit feminine like .... considering where im going cant have any of this, any advice ? eat well , train hard, sleep etc just cant be moody agro feminine like etc

actually more people experience these feminine sides during pct.....some people react to the clomid in adverse ways....

For example, i have a powerlifting buddy, who is like 305lbs, and when he takes clomid, he cries at sad commercials on the tv....clomid can just make some men more hormonal, like a girl...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    why don't you just wait 6 months and do it when you get out?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd frontload with the Test E 1,400mg the first week. Then do 500mg/week after that. If you have 2x10ml of it that should work perfectly for 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    why don't you just wait 6 months and do it when you get out?
    a bit of extra size doesnt go astray eh?! catch my drift .... i here u tho

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    I'd frontload with the Test E 1,400mg the first week. Then do 500mg/week after that. If you have 2x10ml of it that should work perfectly for 8 weeks.
    i assume twice a week with those amounts yeah? that would work out well , good idea

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

Keep it simple bro...

1-8 500mg test e
    1-4 25mg dbol ed

9-12 pct

I know everyone says you need two weeks from your last test e shot, but come on, is it really gonna hurt to start a week early
    yes b/c with test levels as high as they will be starting after only 1 week you have no chance of starting up natty test production...the point of pct ...therefore you are really only getting 3 weeks of pct - the first week is a waste and pct should be run at least 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    a bit of extra size doesnt go astray eh?! catch my drift .... i here u tho

i assume twice a week with those amounts yeah? that would work out well , good idea
    Ya twice a week is perfect for the 500mg/week part. For the frontload I would do 3cc's Monday in one glute, Wednesday do 3cc's in the other glute and then the other 1cc you could do on Friday into the delt.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    yes b/c with test levels as high as they will be starting after only 1 week you have no chance of starting up natty test production...the point of pct ...therefore you are really only getting 3 weeks of pct - the first week is a waste and pct should be run at least 4 weeks.
    yes, but he is on a shortened schedule, and like i said....it wouldnt hurt anything...if he started early....

Ya twice a week is perfect for the 500mg/week part. For the frontload I would do 3cc's Monday in one glute, Wednesday do 3cc's in the other glute and then the other 1cc you could do on Friday into the delt.

I am always a bit wary of frontloading on the first cycle...plus he has the dbol ...but either way would be fine...

1 frontload 1000mg
    2-8 500mg test e
    1-4 25mg dbol..

pct...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Might sound mad this ( thats why im called mad matt) but cant you finish your pct in jail, im told it may be possible to in the UK.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Why you going to jail?

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 12-19-2008 at 07:55 AM.

yes, but he is on a shortened schedule, and like i said....it wouldnt hurt anything...if he started early....
    I agree. I used to start PCT 2 weeks after last test e shot and then tried doing just 1 week wait in later cycles and I think it works a lot better. Its better to get that build up of the PCT drugs in your system and ready to work than waiting till your test levels are basically at zero and you are at a very catabolic state and then start PCT.

Blog Entries

^^^no it would just be a waste and not an effective pct regimen and he wouldnt be recovered and hed quickly start to lose his gains and be possibly an emotional mess . Id stop cycle week earlier and try to get in full pct ...or simply go the prop route ..nothing like going to jail a big mofo thats a sniveling bitch cause his hormones are still fvcked..
    actually id go with prop start pct 3days post last inject and get 4-5 weeks solid pct...JMO

Blog Entries
    I agree. I used to start PCT 2 weeks after last test e shot and then tried doing just 1 week wait in later cycles and I think it works a lot better. Its better to get that build up of the PCT drugs in your system and ready to work than waiting till your test levels are basically at zero and you are at a very catabolic state and then start PCT.
    im glad this works for you ....your reasoning makes zero sense orals like clomid & nolva ..they are immediately in system and dont build up as 1/2 life is so short. Your test levels arent at zero at the end of 2 weeks btw...everyone is diff and if this works for you cool ..but it isnt working for the reasons you stated ... how long do you run pct?

Blog Entries
    ^^^ only possible pct choice id start a week early is aromasin as it takes a week to establish steady levels (its an AI) and id run it for 5 weeks total last 4 with nolvadex

^^^no it would just be a waste and not an effective pct regimen and he wouldnt be recovered and hed quickly start to lose his gains and be possibly an emotional mess . Id stop cycle week earlier and try to get in full pct ...or simply go the prop route ..nothing like going to jail a big mofo thats a sniveling bitch cause his hormones are still fvcked..
    actually id go with prop start pct 3days post last inject and get 4-5 weeks solid pct...JMO
    nothing like going to jail a big mofo thats a sniveling bitch cause his hormones are still fvcked.. this is my main concern ... what if i did the test e 7 weeks wait 2 weeks then 40/20/20 nolva ?

im glad this works for you ....your reasoning makes zero sense orals like clomid & nolva ..they are immediately in system and dont build up as 1/2 life is so short. Your test levels arent at zero at the end of 2 weeks btw...everyone is diff and if this works for you cool ..but it isnt working for the reasons you stated ... how long do you run pct?
    4-5 weeks. Depending on what I used and how long. Came off a 8 month cycle with PCT recently, did Fareston 120mg/ed first week 90mg/ed for 4 weeks, aromasin 20mg/ed 4 weeks, and hcg 500iu/ed for 3 weeks. And it was the best PCT I ever did, had no down time at all, it never felt like I was on PCT the whole time. And through out that long cycle with 3 mini cycles I used Test E, Tren E, Deca , Dbol and Winstrol not all at the same time of course.
    Last edited by dece870717; 12-17-2008 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Why you going to jail?
    kidnap , robbery with weapon, manace money 50k + , manslaughter , carjack ....... you asked

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    7 is getting very short especially if you don't front load.

theres more to being big in jail (i'd imagine) if you don't know people, they still won't show you much respect, especially if they come at your and your like a girl in big body. not saying thats you, just making a point.

and 6 months later you'll come out the same size you are now with all that jail food lol. even with your supplementing it with tuna and what not

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    7 is getting very short especially if you don't front load.

theres more to being big in jail (i'd imagine) if you don't know people, they still won't show you much respect, especially if they come at your and your like a girl in big body. not saying thats you, just making a point.

and 6 months later you'll come out the same size you are now with all that jail food lol. even with your supplementing it with tuna and what not
    will do front load 7 is short tho .... there is a hell of alot more than size ears open eyes open and ready to go at any time over anything is a start ..... so your saying ill lose all gains ??? jail diet will look like this

meal 1
    weetbix milk protein shake 2 x scoops

meal 2
    shake 2x scoops

meal 3
    some sort of meat sand which
    will add 2 x tins tuna here

meal4
    4 eggs scrambled

meal5
    shake

meal6

some sort of meat and veg

meal7
    shake

alot of shakes for extra protein needed 4 training whilst in there multinvitamin also

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    kidnap , robbery with weapon, manace money 50k + , manslaughter , carjack ....... you asked
    6 months for all that??

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    6 months for all that??
    was joking bro lol that would be more like 60 years !!!! he just joined in rather than offering advice etc just bam what did you do , know what i mean .... maybe its the jail in me but generally you dont ask .. building a little rapor goes along way ...

so basically the consensus is prop ....

Can i do test e 7 weeks with front load , wait 2 weeks then nolva 40/20/20?

Just dont want to be an emotional wreck

Blog Entries
    I know what your saying lol.

Blog Entries
    4-5 weeks. Depending on what I used and how long. Came off a 8 month cycle with PCT recently, did Fareston 120mg/ed first week 90mg/ed for 4 weeks, aromasin 20mg/ed 4 weeks, and hcg 500iu/ed for 3 weeks. And it was the best PCT I ever did, had no down time at all, it never felt like I was on PCT the whole time. And through out that long cycle with 3 mini cycles I used Test E, Tren E, Deca, Dbol and Winstrol not all at the same time of course.
    makes sense to start armasin 1 weeks post inject ...i do that. then bring in nolva 2weeks post inject and run 5 weeks counting aromasin start time i bump up to 6- 7 weeks (counting load week of aromasin) if hard cycle with 19 nor in it. i think pct should def be soild 4 weeks ...no doubt and you cant count the week thats one week post inject as test levels are too high to retsart natty test anyway. You nolva dosages are huge. at any rate i think he should get in at least 4 weeks solid pct. that means either nolva /clomid starting 2 weeks post inject for 4 weeks or aromasin starting 1 week post inject and bring in nolva for four weeks alongside it starting 2 weeks post inject. (with test e of course with prop it all starts up sooner)

the bold above was a stupid statement as u r using toremifene...sorry bout that!
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-17-2008 at 07:52 PM. Reason: mistake

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I would wait until you get out. If you're worried about being bigger for protection, I'd use the money you were going to spend on AAS and hire a trainer (MMA, Boxing, ect). Being bigger draws more attention in jail, not less bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information