hollywood618 is offline New Member

I am doing my first bodybuilding show on May 1, 2009. I am 6'1 and weigh 230pounds at approximately 15% body fat. I am preparing my cycle and need advice. I have cycled twice before. The first was a small cycle of Winny Depot 50 mg every other day for 8 weeks. I hardened up and put on some size. The second cycle was 400 mg of test enanthate /week, 300 mg deca durabolin /week, and 3iu of growth 5 days a week for 12 weeks. I saw incredible results. I have a basic idea of what I would like to do, but need some help in refining it.

50 mg anadrol ED for weeks 1-6
    500 mg test enanthate/week weeks 1-12 or 16 (not sure how long)
    500 mg trenbolone /week weeks 1-16
    100 mg winny depot every other day weeks 11-16
    3-4 iu/day HGH Mon-Fri (whole cycle)
    clenbuterol 20-80 mcg weeks 7-10 and 13-16
    cytomel (not usre how much) weeks 13-16

Could you please let me know if this is ok or if I need more. My friend suggested I take letro as an anti-estrogen throughout. I am not sure how long I should take the test for because I am worried about water retention. Also, when and what should I take to rebuild my own testosterone after. I was thinking clomid or HCG , but don't know when to start it. Should I wait til after my show, and how long after I stop the tren and test do I wait to start these. I am not sure how much and how I should take cytomel either. I would appreciate any help. Thank you all.

Hollywood 618

I am preparing for a bodybuilding show on May 1, 2009. I am 6'1", weigh 230 pounds at 15% bodyfat. I came up with a cycle with the help of a friend. I have done a cycle before. I am just not sure about anti-estrogens during the cycle. My cycle is as follows:

50 mg Anadrol ED (weeks 1-6)
    500 mg Test Enanthate/week (weeks 1-12)
    500 mg Trenbelone/week (weeks 1-16)
    3-5 iu HGH 5 days on/ 2 off (whole cycle)
    100 mg winstrol depot EOD (weeks 10-16)
    20 mcg -80 mcg Clenbuterol ED (weeks 7-10 and 13-16)
    25 mcg- 100 mcg Cytomel ED (weeks 13-16)

I was planning on taking letro as an anti-estrogen. I wasn't sure if Novladex would be sufficient. Also, when should I begin HCG and Clomid?

Thanks. I was planning on getting agressive with diet and cardio at 10 weeks and get progressively stricter as I get closer. I eat fairly clean now. I do give myslef one day to eat whatever I want. I wont do this after the new year. I was nervous about water retention with the test. I didnt know what anti-estrogen would be good; letro or Novladex. Also, should I drop the test out between 4 and 6 weeks out or can I take it rightup to the show?

OK. Thanks. So Prop is better than Eth fro my show or should I take both and switch. Can I take tren ace right up to show, and when and how long should I take EQ? Thanks again!

Thanks for all the advice. I am really not working with anyone. I know I need help refining my diet. I have already started dieting. I am just eating as many clean calories as possible. A lot of steak and protein. After the first I will begin cleaning it up. No more cheat days. I have heard a few things about EQ. Do I need it for my show or will I be fine? I'll have 18 weeks of diet and training. Was thinking of first 6 bulk, last 12 cut. I am actually less than 15% bodyfat. Closer to 12%. Here is new proposed cycle.

Anadrol 50mg ED (weeks 1-6)
    Test E 500 mg/week (weeks 1-12)
    Test P 400 mg/week (weeks 13-17)
    Tren E 500 mg/week (weeks 1-12)
    Tren A 400 mg/week (weeks 13-17)
    EQ 400 mg/week (weeks 8-17)
    Winny 50 mg ED (weeks 12-17)
    HGH 3-4 iu 5 days on/ 2 off (whole cycle and after)
    Clen 60-120 mcg ED (weeks 9 & 10) (weeks 13 & 14) (Weeks 17 & 18)

I will do a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week from the start. After week 6 I will do minimum 45 min hard cardio, seperate from lifting 5 days a week. After week 12, will double up cardio, same, 3 days a week and still regular 45 min other 2 days. I will continue to train hard right up til the contest as well. I do need help with my diet. Please cirtique my new cycle and any advice for diet and training?

Thanks for all the advice. I am really not working with anyone. I know I need help refining my diet. I have already started dieting. I am just eating as many clean calories as possible. A lot of steak and protein. After the first I will begin cleaning it up. No more cheat days. I have heard a few things about EQ. Do I need it for my show or will I be fine? I'll have 18 weeks of diet and training. Was thinking of first 6 bulk, last 12 cut. I am actually less than 15% bodyfat. Closer to 12%. Here is new proposed cycle.

I will do a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week from the start. After week 6 I will do minimum 45 min hard cardio, seperate from lifting 5 days a week. After week 12, will double up cardio, same, 3 days a week and still regular 45 min other 2 days. I will continue to train hard right up til the contest as well. I do need help with my diet. Please cirtique my new cycle and any advice for diet and training?

I was also planning on either .25 ED or .5 EOD of Arimidex

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it all depends when your doing the cycle and how long before the comp your going to stop. i would definatly throw .25mgs of armidex in ed to keep the water down
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    imo you should work with whatever you want till you close in for your show. Don't make you bf go too high. Last 6-8 weeks you should fix a good cut diet and as for gear you should be thinking about: test prop, tren ace, mast prop, winny. Maybe a little clen . I wouldn't recommend t3 for a show unless you exactly know how to use it and how you respond to it, or else it will make you look bad hehe. I don't think with the stuff i mentioned you will get water retention. Try it out if you are still too bloated you can consider anti-e in the last week. Keep a good diet, thats most important.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ you don't think with anadrol and test e there will be bloat? ok...

i agree with the t3 though, don't use it unless you're 100% sure on it. and with the tren and winstrol you should be pretty good anyway. i would also definitely cut pretty hard closer to the show. you could put on 100 pounds but with 15% bf it still won't look as good as someone 200 pounds and 5%

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can take it up to the show as long as its test PROP, itll keep water down. you also need the tren ace, winny, eq, and a good diuretic to look sharp. good luck with first show!!!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    diuretics can be bad if you don't use it right.. and nolva isn't an ai..
    also, its supposed to be a cheat MEAL not a cheat DAY. if you do that there really isn't a point in dieting at all.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id switch to test p around week 10 and drop test all together a week out from show. Add in eq (600mgs/week)all 16 weeks of cycle but be careful and control your appetite! With tren /eq /winny youll: keep size/not retain h20/ be vascular /have that dry hard look. Like you said 1st 6 weeks good clean diet last 10 diet hard esp if at 15% ...your timing, as it is with most guy and shows - crucial. t3 if used wrong will flatten u out so id skip that IMO . good luck
    btw with the addition of eq this is VERY close to one of my fav cycles in almost every aspect ...i just use prop to frontload -no drol. the rest is damn close i just bring tren in later in cycle. I also run cycle 16 weeks and at week 11 i switch to cutting diet. i love this cycle. btw id def use tren ace not tren e ...jmo

Blog Entries
    so below is my fav cycle. I like your cycle and wouldnt change it to this by any means...i just wanted u to see how similar it is. I think with the tweaks u r making your cycle will be very good for you.
    Ok this is my fav cycle..it basically combines a bulking and cutting all in one. Its a long cycle but by introducing new compounds you assure continued quality gains. Simply adjust diet 1/2 way through.

Supplements needed:
    eq
    test prop
    test enan
    tren a
    winstrol
    hcg
    armidex
    nolva clomid aromasin

pct (i use hcg last 2 of cycle first 2 after ..I start pct sooner than usual cause prop & tren a will leave quickly, then clomid/nolva/aromisin) pct 4 me goes 5-6 weeks after a long cycle with a 19 nor in it.

eq -1-15 600mgs week
    tren a -9-16 700mgs week
    winny -11-16 50-75mgs /day
    test prop - weeks 1-4 525mgs /week
    weeks 13-16 700mgs/week
    test e weeks 1-12 750mgs week
    hcg 15-18 500mcg 2x/week
    Armidex .5 eod

So this is how it works I jump start with test p ..piggybacking with test e - drop test p when e kicks in fully. Consider bulk cycle weeks 1-10. The test with eq then a couple weeks with tren ..eq increases appetite , test does what it does ..tren fires up my last 2 weeks of bulk. Weeks 11-16 cutting. Eq - vascualrity and pump, test - base of cycle - Iswitch to prop and lose h2o retention of test e , tren quality hard dry muscle gain & burn fat (tren a = the bomb), winny dries me out and helps with poss progesterone sides from tren. Armidex .5 eod. pct starts sooner than usual due to short esters.
    This is a long cycle but it is truly the bomb for me. I mean it is literally a total transformation. I LOVE it have done it 3 times in the past and cant wait till i can do it again!! With the tren a / winny added twords end I feel like I actually gain quality muscle while cutting. I watch blood pressure...drink LOTS h2o. Liv supplements and i do cran juice for kidneys.
    Just figured id share it with you bro.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-18-2008 at 03:00 PM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Are you working with anyone to help you with your contest prep (trainer/competitor)? There is a lot of information you will need if you want to be successful in your first show.

At 15% bf you should start your prep diet/cardio at the start of your prep cycle at least 14 weeks out. You won't get lean enough with 10 weeks of cutting. So if you're planning a 16 week cycle, that should be your start of contest prep. No bulk cycle into a cutting cycle. You will NOT gain muscle during your contest prep cycle. Remember, you're not cutting to 7-8%bf to get lean, you're cutting to 4-5%bf for a contest.

Your planned cycle looks fine. Test E is ok but like has been said, run .25mg of Adex ED throughout your cycle to keep water retention down. If this is your 3rd cycle, you dont want to pin everyday. If you do, you can switch up to Test P and Tren A, but it will not make a difference in your physique. Although EQ has its advantages, you don't want an increased appetite during your prep cycle. No need for it in this cycle. For a third cycle, Test/Tren/Adrol/Winny is enough. Stop injections one week out from the contest. The only reason is to eliminate chances of injection site swelling (lumps). Start PCT one week after the contest.

Research clen more. It should be cycled to be effective. I prefer 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. I work up to 125 mcgs. Time your clen usage so that you are on clen the week of the show.

I would skip T3 this time out. It can flatten you out and you may not need it.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ seems like good advice from someone with good 1st hand experience. JMO...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ seems like good advice from someone with good 1st hand experience. JMO...
    Thanks Bro, everyone seems to be very concerned about their contest prep cycle. But the diet/cardio regimen is equally important.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    ^^ you don't think with anadrol and test e there will be bloat? ok...

i agree with the t3 though, don't use it unless you're 100% sure on it. and with the tren and winstrol you should be pretty good anyway. i would also definitely cut pretty hard closer to the show. you could put on 100 pounds but with 15% bf it still won't look as good as someone 200 pounds and 5%
    i didint even say that :/
    i said use whatever you are comfortable with until you close in to the show. But the last 6-8 weeks he needs to get off bloated stuff and take some of what i mentioned in my post.

Thread Information