Dougewesq is offline Junior Member

critique Test Prop/Deca cycle

Second Cycle thinking of running Test Prop weeks 1-10 at 100 mg eod, Deca weeks 1-10 at 400 mg per week, test Prop weeks 11-12 at 50 mg eod. PCT starting in week 13- Nolva (40/20/20/20). Goal- put on some more muscle as would be any goal of AAS
    Stats: age 37, weight 207, height 5'11'', bf 10%
    Thanks in advance for your input

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    No need to pyramid down the Prop dose at the end, keep it constant. Stop the Deca a week before the Test as well. If it was me I would mix the Deca with each of your test shots as well

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id work on pct a bit(at least add in clomid) and start it 3 days after last prop inject. Think about extending whole cycle 2 weeks i think you may like 12 weeks on deca ...jmo. I personally wouldnt taper prop dosage last 2 weeks(and if 4 some reason i did -which i wouldnt- id def not drop it as much as u showed above). Prop is good and test /deca good combo(obviously) but if u ran a longer ester test alot fewer injections...either way thats nit pick bs. Id def run some form of estro control on cycle. my $.02

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One long and one short ester.......what's up with that? Why not run test E or cyp with the deca ?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    One long and one short ester.......what's up with that? Why not run test E or cyp with the deca?
    or run NPP with the test prop?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    One long and one short ester.......what's up with that? Why not run test E or cyp with the deca?
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    or run NPP with the test prop?
    yep and yep^

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    i would shoot the prop 100mg ed rather than eod you'll get much more stable blood levels giving less chance of sides. What ur gonna shoot works out 350mg/week which is not a lot as its your 2nd cycle, also run the prop 2 weeks longer than deca .

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ you know i totally missed the eod thing... in my mind he was doin 700mgs test/week and 400mgs/deca ....good pickup. As far as ester etc...like i said in above post make more sense to run long ester test with deca but if u want prop for some reason then use it ...no difference other than convenience imo ...both long or short esters of test will work equally as well. Id be more concerned with the other factors - good pct/not tapering/possible estrogen control etc....oh and id up the dose of test since i mistaenly assummed ed injections...with prop id do ed @ 75mgs(up to 100)... test e/c 500mgs/week(up to 625-750). and again id think about adding 2 weeks....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-18-2008 at 12:10 PM.

Thread Information