irishpride408 is offline Junior Member

surgery tommorrow question

Hey guys i just started last week test e cycle tommorrow will be begining of third week and i have to go in for outpatient surgery for a cyst by my ass, i know its a stupid question but they are putting me to sleep for the procedure is there anything to worry about with the anastesia and or antibiotics. just making sure. i will only loose a day or two in the gym but wont be able 2 do cardio for about aweek thanks in advance. and this is not related to injections or anything like that it is a reoccuring thing that has bugged me for a few years and now finally geting it takin care of the right way instead of just lancing it thanks again

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You will be fine do I have had three or four generals while juicing, antibiotics as well and no issues

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i dont see any issues as well. minor surgery

irishpride408 is offline Junior Member
    sweet, just checking, thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i dont see any issues as well. minor surgery
    This is not minor surgery if he must be put under general anesthesia. Is this a cyst or an abscess? Has a CT scan showed how deep it is? does it involve the pelvic musculature or rectum?

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Every time Ive been put under or anyone Ive known who have gone under they have had specific instruction not to take anything for a period of time before surgery, even aspirin, this is due to the anesthesia. Not sure how aas would fall into that category. Just my two cents.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks View Post
    This is not minor surgery if he must be put under general anesthesia. Is this a cyst or an abscess? Has a CT scan showed how deep it is? does it involve the pelvic musculature or rectum?
    they give you medicine to work on your teeth.. you get anesthesia for pretty much anything these days... they don't want you to feel it so you don't sue them.

they don't want you using aspirin because it can stop clotting. which is bad when there is a big hole in your ass (LOL)

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    If you won't be able to train properly while recovering, doesn't sound like a good time to be on cycle.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids speed up the metabolization of the anasthesia and sometimes the dose needs to be adjusted. if it were me i would mention your concern. more then likely it is not a problem but why risk it. anasthesia can cause some major complications and it is best to take every precaution. my 2 cents.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    If you won't be able to train properly while recovering, doesn't sound like a good time to be on cycle.
    its outpatient with a quick recovery.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    He said he would only be out of cardio like a week....i havent done cardio in like a year...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by irishpride408 View Post
    Hey guys i just started last week test e cycle tommorrow will be begining of third week and i have to go in for outpatient surgery for a cyst by my ass, i know its a stupid question but they are putting me to sleep for the procedure is there anything to worry about with the anastesia and or antibiotics. just making sure. i will only loose a day or two in the gym but wont be able 2 do cardio for about aweek thanks in advance. and this is not related to injections or anything like that it is a reoccuring thing that has bugged me for a few years and now finally geting it takin care of the right way instead of just lancing it thanks again
    you will be fine,,,no worries.

jelly is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    He said he would only be out of cardio like a week....i havent done cardio in like a year...
    That can't be good...

Thread Information