Thread: 50mg tren ed ??

THE TANK 81 is offline Junior Member

50mg tren ed ??

ill be using tren in my next cycle its tren a was wondering if 50mg ed is good enough i have heard all different dosages and that ed injections lowers the sides and yeilds more of an even level through out the cycle so would 75mg eod be stupid thanks guys

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    well 75mg EOD would be a lower dose then 50mg ED.

Secondly whats your current stats.

How many cycles have your ran?

ha ha plenty but i havent tried tren yet usually test, deca d-bol cycles

although its tren a i still would like to run it on the low side just until i get use to it because i have heard of a lot of sides that kind of freak me out like some are saying you feel like your gonna caugh up a lung others say your temper is terrible

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    first time with tren i would recomend e/d injects @50mg. i've never run tren eod and my first time i wen't 50mg and i was pleased with the fast results. i had bad insomnia, pretty harsh tren cough from time to time and i sweat like a whore in church al the time.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    LOL that sucks for you guys, first time i ran ten at 50mg ED no sides at all...occasional but light night sweats. bumped up to 75mgs ED and little bit more sweating, increased aggression (got irritated more quickley but nothing bad at all). No tren dick (running test, but even the prolactin wasnt an issue), tren cough really only twice and only once was real bad. LOL i acutally was laughing while coughing my lungs up hahahah, it burned too but goes away after a minute or 2. Nothing bad.

Insomnia.....i am now just getting it and i have 2 injections left for my cycle.

So my advice is start at 50mg ED and bump to 75mg if you feel like you can bear the sides. 50mg ED can provide good results, but for me i saw better results off of 75mg ED. After htis cycle im going to give my body a big break before the next cycle. I feel like i could do better with a big break from AAS. (obviously with the time on plus PCT equals time off concept)

Thread Information