e-supreme is offline Junior Member

on probation drug testing

im on probation and getting piss tested regularly weekly when ever so does test or eq, tren clembuiterall anything like this show up in piss testing
    thanks

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes everyhting shows up on a piss test if you are being tested for gear, i wouldnt risk it if i were you

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    no unless ur probation conditions request AAS test. Bro noone will spend hundreds dollars on ur ass trust me. I know cuz they didn't spend on mine or anyone else's, except one dude who was caught with 1000 vials comming from mexico and his conditions of 5 year probation included AAS tests. Other than that its 5 dollar piss cup test.

bro thank you i am so worried i pissed the other day and i was clean so if i start now and show up dirty im gone. they tested my piss right there infront of me there obviously looking for weed herion coke all that good stuff just dont no about roids

so testing for aas is a much more expensive piss test than the regular drug test

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    generally its never done unless its suspected, Just where big shirts in their, hey its winter ya know

-AJ

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    do you really want to get caught with gear while on probation.....doesnt seem worth it to me just wait till your probation is over

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    no unless ur probation conditions request AAS test. Bro noone will spend hundreds dollars on ur ass trust me. I know cuz they didn't spend on mine or anyone else's, except one dude who was caught with 1000 vials comming from mexico and his conditions of 5 year probation included AAS tests. Other than that its 5 dollar piss cup test.
    its $87 and if your po chooses to do it he will let u know...b/c u have to pay the $87..... oh and its a lot easier and happens more often than whtat u mentioned above to have it as a condition of parole or probation....po can add that as condition any time he wants ...doesnt even have to a mandated condition up front....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-18-2008 at 09:38 PM.

Thread Information