lightofshados is offline New Member

Am i ready to cycle?

I'll start of with some basics on what I do in a day. I have a very physically demanding job which keeps me in decent shape but for the last 3 years I have been lifting steadily with very little mass gain but significant gains in strength. I have a pretty set in routine where i steadily lift for about 2 hours a day 6 days a week but just seem to have hit a "glass ceiling" over the past 6 months or so where I havent changed anything in my workout but have just completely stopped making gains. Currently i'm just taking the "protein and creatine" and its completely stopped doing anything.

I know some people who go to the same gym as I do who started a cycle and are experiencing the kins of growths that I have been striving for and would like to know if i'm ready to start a cycle of my own. I;ve been doing a lot of research over the last few weeks and just found this amazing website, any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks and sorry if i sound new.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    welcome.
    for starters,
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowlege?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofshados View Post
    I'll start of with some basics on what I do in a day. I have a very physically demanding job which keeps me in decent shape but for the last 3 years I have been lifting steadily with very little mass gain but significant gains in strength. I have a pretty set in routine where i steadily lift for about 2 hours a day 6 days a week but just seem to have hit a "glass ceiling" over the past 6 months or so where I havent changed anything in my workout but have just completely stopped making gains. Currently i'm just taking the "protein and creatine" and its completely stopped doing anything.

I know some people who go to the same gym as I do who started a cycle and are experiencing the kins of growths that I have been striving for and would like to know if i'm ready to start a cycle of my own. I;ve been doing a lot of research over the last few weeks and just found this amazing website, any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks and sorry if i sound new.

That's the problem right there, you need to change your workouts up every few months or else your body will naturally plateau.

What are your stats?

height: 6'1
    Weight: 183
    Body fat: roughly 13% (give or take a little, last measuremeants might have been off a little)
    Years Training: Have been going to the gym since about 16-17 but when i went to college I had an Ex-USMC major who took me under his wing and coached me on all my techniques and exercises
    PCT knowledge: Just have been reading on post cycle for the past few weeks

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

first off, 2 hours in the gym is way too much, i did legs a few hours ago in around 45minutes and completely killed them, your workouts should be intense and shouldn't take over an hour

second, i guarentee that some changes in your diet will cause the types of changes you want, you have alot of natural potential left, that i can promise, i would guess you can get to at least 220 naturally if not more on a 6'1 frame

post what you eat tomorrow, everything, in detail, amounts and all and lets get that diet working for you

you've made the right choice by signing up here but you are several years from being ready to cycle, in this i am 100% confident and i'm sure the other members will back me up, but there is only benefit to be gained from you staying here and researching until you are ready

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    height: 6'1
    Weight: 183
    Body fat: roughly 13% (give or take a little, last measuremeants might have been off a little)
    Years Training: Have been going to the gym since about 16-17 but when i went to college I had an Ex-USMC major who took me under his wing and coached me on all my techniques and exercises
    PCT knowledge: Just have been reading on post cycle for the past few weeks
    What makes you want to take steroids ? Is this curiosity at being able to make new gains or real burning desire?

It should be mentioned once you go to steroids you won't go back, its possible but training without performance enhancing drugs is very difficult once you have tasted the forbidden fruit.

Also read up on the risks and problems associated with AAS use and if you truly feel like this something you want to do then people here will help you.

roger, ill be sure to make notes on everything that I eat in detail and the amount. Thanks a lot for the help, you have no idea how much that it is appreciated.

On another note, yes I have read up on the effects that steroids have on the body and thats why I am further continuing my research before I make a decision and any input that I receive is greatly appreciated. Further more the reason I am interested in juicing is because i've always been very thin, and would like to put on some mass and not just strength.
    Last edited by lightofshados; 12-20-2008 at 01:15 AM.

Thread Information