Testosterone enanthate 750mg per week, weeks 1-12
    Trenbolone enanthate 500-700mg per week, weeks 1-10
    Anadrol 150mg week 1-3, 100mg week 3-5
    T3 ED 100mg week 1-12 (possibly)
    Andropen 125mg EOD week 1-12
    novla ED 20mg week 1-12

clomid novla for pct

ok cycle bro's??

put previous cycles up in past etc just curious on this one been working on a big cycle any comments?

Nic Nok is offline Junior Member
    also i have all this in stock ready to go, only thing im waiting on is my clomid

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    everything looks good except for the andropen , whats the poind of more test? 750mgs is enough. also why are you running t-3? its a strong cycle and hopefully you have experiance
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i was planing to use the andropen EOD to stabalise my test levels and just jab 3ml "750" in the one hit, the t3 ive always been told to use with tren .... would you cut the t3 out then

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Your idea is promising but in order to have stable levels you would have to break the
    750mg's up into multiple injections per week.

The 750mg single injection will send your levels spiking they would then drop down precipitously leading to giant peaks and very low valleys.

Following your original theory, you would have a 62% drop in levels from day 8 to day 14. This repeats for the rest of your cycle.

If you were to break up the 750 and inject 250 E3D and the 125 EOD, from day 8 to day 14 you would see a rise of 6% and their would
    only be a maximum drop of 18% from peak to valley for the rest of your cycle.

Hope this helps,
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-19-2008 at 10:51 AM.

i see where your cuming from bro, i might spred it in 2 jabs, 500mg one jab then add 1ml into me andropen to even it out, do you think running the andropen eod will be ok to help control my levels,

Based on my calculations and having only read about and never having used it myself, your theory seems sound.

We are our own test subjects after all.

If your game, and it seems that you are, I would try it and document fully your
    experiences so that others may learn from them.
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-19-2008 at 08:54 AM.

i will document it all from the start even down to my current lifts and my end lifts, im also going to try different training methods while on this cycle, from madcow to pyramid to my own methods...

Good luck.

what sort of gains would you expect to get from this cycle... also from the experianced users what sort of bloat/water retention would you expect from this?

Your gains are likely to be dramatic, but the side effects are, potentially, going to be dramatic as well.

Potential side effects from the testosterone - acne, hairloss, prostate enlargement, and shutting down your body´s own natural hormonal system, etc...
    Potential side effects from anadrol - headache, bloating, elevated blood pressure, and a general "unwell" feeling for some users.
    Potential side effects from Tren . E. - insomnia, high blood pressure, increased aggression, night sweats, increased libido and reduced cardiovascular system.

Since the amounts you plan on taking are high, I would expect the incidence of side effects to be potentially high as well.
    Last edited by anon03191970; 12-19-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Thread Information