Burst70 is offline New Member

Cardio, Cutting, and doing a cycle?

hey guys. im a noobie to this stuff, ive read alllllllllot of info on steroids , cycles, this forum, watched all the videos, etc. i didnt wanna be that guy that asked the question that was in the FAQ. so i read threw as thoroughly as i could, and i didnt see anything close to what my question is...

first ill give stats on myself up to current so you have an idea of whats going on. im 20 years old, my growth plates are closed, im 6'1 in height, i currently weigh 172 lbs., my est. bf count is 9 to 10% i believe, not sure to be honest. Im a professional motocross rider, its what i do for a living, so i am currently in great shape. i work out 5 days a week, 2 hours a day. the majority of my workouts consist of cardio. Ive been working out seriously for the past 5 years. i do a ton of jump roping, jogging/sprinting, swimming, stair climbing, indoor rowboat machine, etc. then lifting wise, i generally do less weight and more reps. my diet is good, could always be better, but natural foods are a bit pricey these days....

now, my question is, ive never done steroids before, ive never considered it until now. and the reason being, i was picked up by a modeling/acting agency earlier this year, and i wanna have a more ripped body then i do right now. ive worked my a** off for years and i just cant seem to get my bottom 4 abbs to come in. i have some obliques and my upper abbs are there, but still nothing on the lower end. my leggs are fine, my biceps, triceps, and pecs are fine, would be great to have more definition though. anywho, if i were to do a cycle of 1 CC every tuesday and thursday, would i see a noticeable difference in more definition and cut on my abbs, oblique, pecs, lats, etc? like i said, i def. dont wanna bulk up and look like arnie back in the day. Now, to my understanding, seroids alow your muscles to heal faster so you can tear and rebuild quickly, and it converts fat to muscle, but it also adds water weight that will make you look puffy correct? I sit in the sauna for 30 minutes every day after each work out.

I would like to get a ryan reynolds/jason statham body look going on. granted i know they train they're asses off and have personal trainers and chefs to cook meals. unfortunately thats not an option for me at the moment. so what would be the best rout guys? any suggestions would be awesome. Thank you
    Last edited by Burst70; 12-08-2008 at 11:58 PM.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO steroids are not the answer, I think if you trained with weights more seriously and had a stricter diet you can obtain the look of those actors. They are the most natural looking guys I've met and steroids really aren't the answer for that kind of look, dieting hard and training hard are all it takes.

like i said, i know they all work hard and eat healthy ect. im not looking for a miracle pill. im content with my bod right now. i just want slight improvements with all the hard work that i put in every day. with my racing career its hard to balance everything out to train the way i would like to train to obtain the look im going for. as far as dieting, i have a diet plan i have to obide by for racing and its not of the stricked raw foods that top action stars eat... so it sucks for me. i never eat red meats, never eat high levels of starch, sugar, or carbs (except before race day), lot of protien and fruits, havent had a soft drink over 5 years, dont drink often, no fast food, so i mean, its not like im just a guy trying to skip the hard part of training and eating healthy. i take my career seriously and i do what im suppost to, just not the results

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    only good cycle here is the tren prop and mast and your pct is weak..

yeah roids do it all..nothing to do with diet..

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljanowar View Post

U dont need to keep your diet super strict the roids will do all the job for you as long as you exercise beside it. Add some clenbuterol in your pct if you want.

IF you want to be REALLY REALLY RIPPED. then go do HGH 4 ui ED for 5 days then take 2 days off then start shooting again. on your cycle .SO that is mon-fri shoot and weekends dont shoot. It's a super fat burner that will let you keep all your muscle.

IGF on pct will also work wonders.

Most of the guys will tell you not to do this because they dont like people to get instant big bodies or ripped bodies without "trying" to gain naturally first. Dunno why ,but it's mostly on this boards only so. It's up to you what you wanna do. Wait 1 year for your abs. or wait 3 months.
    sweet, mcdonalds everyday then!

U dont need to keep your diet super strict the roids will do all the job for you as long as you exercise beside it. Add some clenbuterol in your pct if you want.

Most of the guys will tell you not to do this because they dont like people to get instant big bodies or ripped bodies without "trying" to gain naturally first. Dunno why ,but it's mostly on this boards only so. It's up to you what you wanna do. Wait 1 year for your abs. or wait 3 months.
    Wow!
    Last edited by kaberle_15; 12-10-2008 at 12:49 AM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Burst70 View Post
    hey guys. im a noobie to this stuff, ive read alllllllllot of info on steroids , cycles, this forum, watched all the videos, etc. i didnt wanna be that guy that asked the question that was in the FAQ. so i read threw as thoroughly as i could, and i didnt see anything close to what my question is...

first ill give stats on myself up to current so you have an idea of whats going on. im 20 years old, my growth plates are closed, im 6'1 in height, i currently weigh 172 lbs., my est. bf count is 9 to 10% i believe, not sure to be honest. Im a professional motocross rider, its what i do for a living, so i am currently in great shape. i work out 5 days a week, 2 hours a day. the majority of my workouts consist of cardio. Ive been working out seriously for the past 5 years. i do a ton of jump roping, jogging/sprinting, swimming, stair climbing, indoor rowboat machine, etc. then lifting wise, i generally do less weight and more reps. my diet is good, could always be better, but natural foods are a bit pricey these days....

now, my question is, ive never done steroids before, ive never considered it until now. and the reason being, i was picked up by a modeling/acting agency earlier this year, and i wanna have a more ripped body then i do right now. ive worked my a** off for years and i just cant seem to get my bottom 4 abbs to come in. i have some obliques and my upper abbs are there, but still nothing on the lower end. my leggs are fine, my biceps, triceps, and pecs are fine, would be great to have more definition though. anywho, if i were to do a cycle of 1 CC every tuesday and thursday, would i see a noticeable difference in more definition and cut on my abbs, oblique, pecs, lats, etc? like i said, i def. dont wanna bulk up and look like arnie back in the day. Now, to my understanding, seroids alow your muscles to heal faster so you can tear and rebuild quickly, and it converts fat to muscle, but it also adds water weight that will make you look puffy correct? I sit in the sauna for 30 minutes every day after each work out.

I would like to get a ryan reynolds/jason statham body look going on. granted i know they train they're asses off and have personal trainers and chefs to cook meals. unfortunately thats not an option for me at the moment. so what would be the best rout guys? any suggestions would be awesome. Thank you
    I don't think cutting is what you need Bro...change up your training routine..and possibly your diet too...

thanks for all the info guys. very helpful advice. as for the last comment there i understand and appreciate your reply man. like i said above, i understand what needs to be done and i would be glad to do so, just cant at the moment like stated above
    Quote Originally Posted by Burst70 View Post
    with my racing career its hard to balance everything out to train the way i would like to train to obtain the look im going for. as far as dieting, i have a diet plan i have to obide by for racing and its not of the stricked raw foods that top action stars eat... so it sucks for me. i never eat red meats, never eat high levels of starch, sugar, or carbs (except before race day), lot of protien and fruits, havent had a soft drink over 5 years, dont drink often, no fast food, so i mean, its not like im just a guy trying to skip the hard part of training and eating healthy. i take my career seriously and i do what im suppost to, just not the results
    I have a diet plan that my nutritionists has me on for racing, its not the diet plan youd be on to get ripped like what im looking to do. so its not like i can just up and change it because it will effect my body out on the track... im trying to find an edge to help me get what im lookin for untill race season slows down so i can start the new raw food diet plan i have

once again, thanks for your replies, anymore help would be apprecaited. thanks all

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ill post you some cutting cycles for beginners and you can choose yourself from them

Kur4: Equipose + Winstrol
    Uke 01-Uke08: 300mg Equipose (ew)
    Uke 01-Uke05: 50mg Winstrol (ed)
    Uke 10-Uke 12: 20mg Nolvadex (ed)

Kur5: Deca Decanoate + Winstrol
    Uke 01-Uke 08: 400mg Deca Decanoate (ew)
    Uke 02-Uke 08: 50mg Winstrol (ed)
    Uke 11-Uke 13: 20mg Nolvadex (ed)

Kur6: Deca Decanoate + Turanabol
    Uke 01-Uke 05: 40mg Turanabol (ed)
    Uke 01-Uke 08: 300mg Deca Decanoate (ew)
    Uke 10-Uke 12: 20mg nolvadex (ed)

Those are for beginers but if you feel you can take the AAS then probs something like this

Testo p 100 mg EOD week 1-9
    Master 100 mg EOD week 1-9
    Tren ace 100 mg EOD week 1-9
    Winstrol 50 mg week 2-9

PCT
    Nolvadex 20 MG ED 3 days after last shot for 6 weeks. U can add in some hcg if your want. 250 ui ED after last shot for 20 days.

IF you want to be REALLY REALLY RIPPED. then go do HGH 4 ui ED for 5 days then take 2 days off then start shooting again. on your cycle .SO that is mon-fri shoot and weekends dont shoot. It's a super fat burner that will let you keep all your muscle.

IGF on pct will also work wonders.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cardio, Cutting, and doing a cycle?-.you..stupid_640.jpg  

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Wow this guy is really worse than I thought. Maybe a suspension is in order till he gets his shit straight. I would have already done it.....

BTW for some reason Mulciber I think somehow you attract and end up with all the horrible threads with the some of the brightest minds on the forum

Maybe just

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please don't listent o all of that you don' need a diet that steroids are just a miracle drug. They dont make you superman while you sit on your couch and eat all day. That was terrible advice.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Wow this guy is really worse than I thought. Maybe a suspension is in order till he gets his shit straight. I would have already done it.....

BTW for some reason Mulciber I think somehow you attract and end up with all the horrible threads with the some of the brightest minds on the forum

seems that way sometimes.. there was a winny only thread somewhere.. we disagreed there too..believe it was removed.. lol

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ Lol...

I agree with the above...

i think everyone got off track a we bit with slamming. but once again, thanks for the help guys. i have taken the whole dont worry about diet with a grain of salt because i have a stricked diet anyways. but once again, thanks

Rtansey2007 is offline New Member
    you say your diet is strict but look it over there is always room for improvement also you can probably take some glutamine to recover faster from your workouts theres no need for aas

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    seems that way sometimes.. there was a winny only thread somewhere.. we disagreed there too..believe it was removed.. lol
    so i cant do winny alone?? j/k

Thread Information