Da Bai Xiong Ma is offline Junior Member

tren ace, test prop, (maybe) halo

Would halo be acceptable in a tren ace\test prop cycle?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have used those 3 together before they help get me hard as a rock when my bf% is very low.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

thanks pt. I just wanted to make sure they were synergistically (sp?) compatible. You don't want the goods fighting amongst each other. I suspect strength gains will be pretty solid with proper traing and diet.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    They are compatible bro...and they are very synergistic together..will make you strong as Hard as HeLL.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    good stack ...just a note this is the only combo ive run where i truly have to watch myself re aggression mostly impatience....just an fyi ...great stack though. Some people say the tren /halo combo tuff on hair...I had no issues but I dont seem to have that propensity at all.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good mixture.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    good stack ...just a note this is the only combo ive run where i truly have to watch myself re aggression mostly impatience....just an fyi ...great stack though. Some people say the tren/halo combo tuff on hair...I had no issues but I dont seem to have that propensity at all.
    True.

But then we should really all be mature enough to be able to control ourselves. If we can't, then the solution is obvious.

Having said that, Tren A is the only compound that has made me think seriously ****ed up thoughts when irritable - Almost psychotic like. And i'm usually pretty cool and controlled.

Never tried Halo.
    Last edited by Maverick_J8; 12-19-2008 at 03:50 PM.

thanks guys. this will be my first time taking halo. i'm looking forward to it. good heads-up on the temper thing. i'll make sure i keep it in check.

i was thinking about running it at:

10mg/day (before workout) for 1 week
    20mg/day (morning, then again before workout) for 3 weeks
    during the last 4 weeks of the cycle

thanks again.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ im with you on this one. I had extremely vivid, weird, violent dreams while on tren . Tren plus halo didnt amplify that a bit. Halo did make me more impatient, i was quicker to curse at work. I found my self being more aggresive in the gym, so much so that my striking coach noticed. He was happy i was was amped up more. I wasnt crazy or anything, just i constantly wanted to be in, be the guy sparring. I was so pumped i didnt want to sit on the side even when i was tired.

I could see tren/ halo being a bad combo for some.... but those who have short tempers, who drink heavily, or who are @ssholes to begin with.... shouldnt be using aas anyway.

Overall- great combo, i got very, very hard. Very strong. It just sucks tren makes me sweat so bad and makes my heart rate so high i lose all cardio capability.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    ^^^^ im with you on this one. I had extremely vivid, weird, violent dreams while on tren . Tren plus halo didnt amplify that a bit. Halo did make me more impatient, i was quicker to curse at work. I found my self being more aggresive in the gym, so much so that my striking coach noticed. He was happy i was was amped up more. I wasnt crazy or anything, just i constantly wanted to be in, be the guy sparring. I was so pumped i didnt want to sit on the side even when i was tired.

I could see tren/ halo being a bad combo for some.... but those who have short tempers, who drink heavily, or who are @ssholes to begin with.... shouldnt be using aas anyway.

Overall- great combo, i got very, very hard. Very strong. It just sucks tren makes me sweat so bad and makes my heart rate so high i lose all cardio capability.
    I could of wrote everything here myself. Precisely.

The dreams were insane. Killing and murdering. Definitely different from the usual; I usually hardly ever remember dreams.
    Impatience, as mentioned previous in the thread too. Especially at work.

One quote I see when researching before cycle was: If you're an asshole, Tren will turn you in to an even bigger one.

Imo, Positives seriously outweigh the negatives though.
    Last edited by Maverick_J8; 12-19-2008 at 04:00 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Steroids wont turn you into an idiot thats for sure ....its a trait u must already possess. anyway tren with any other compound im fine...even with tren at high doses - no side re dreams or anything. The tren/halo combo made me impatient and aggressive thoughts would follow. Of course im not an idiot what i think about doing in my head and what i do are 2 different things. No major problems thats for sure. I dont think we should over state this side, i just mentioned it as an fyi, its individual and very controllable for most rational people if they even experience it at all.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    tren isnt all that bad for me.. halo, thats the only thing that really put me on edge.. nothing i couldnt handle but it was there

being the individual that i am, i find that i often have to take a deep breath at various times throughout the day to avoid blowing up. knowing that my personality is prone to a short fuse, as i've grown older and matured i've realized (as many of you probably have) that taking a second before reacting is the golden key... regardless of what you might be taking or not taking. 99% of all those situations are not worth getting angry over in the first place. know thyself... control thyself

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bai Xiong Ma View Post
    being the individual that i am, i find that i often have to take a deep breath at various times throughout the day to avoid blowing up. knowing that my personality is prone to a short fuse, as i've grown older and matured i've realized (as many of you probably have) that taking a second before reacting is the golden key... regardless of what you might be taking or not taking. 99% of all those situations are not worth getting angry over in the first place. know thyself... control thyself
    never a more true statement

Thread Information