HuntMan is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up One month From start of 3rd Cylce

Ok, Its been six months since i had my dumbass attack of startins AS without the right knowledge. In the last six months i have researched, read, and worked my ass off in the gym. I started at 6'0'' 218 with 18%BF. I am currently now weighing in at 192 with 11% BF. I did that alone with just some basic supplements and diet.

Wanting to start a stack. my current stats are
    6'0''
    195lb
    11%BF
    22 Yrs Old

I just got my associates degree in Nutrition so i know my diet is almost perfect.
    I want to run Test E250Mg/wk for twelve weeks. On week six start 25mg Winny ED through week 12. I don't want to run the winny any longer than 6 weeks but my question is should i run arimidex the first six weeks or the last six weeks of my cycle. And as far as PCT goes i know Winny doesn't aromatize but i was thinking just a basic Nolva of 50mgED for two weeks then 25MgED for two weeks after that.
    Please comments and Questions. Especially need help on my PCT. Never taken winny before and don't know how it will effect the need for PCT

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your goal for this cycle? Regardless, I would up the test to 500mg/week. I would only use the arimidex if you start to hold water or are prone to gyno. The winny should help to harden gains the later part of your cycle.

I am very prone to both gyno and holding water. I also get really oily face. I am doing two week split training for the first six weeks concentrating on cardio and mostly high reped sets. 12-20 range on most excersises except my core work. I want to keep the test low because i don't want this to be a big bulk cycle. I would rather not gain a lot of weight. Just wanting to thicken up and get hard and dry. What do you recommend for PCT?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can control the amount of weight you gain/lose through diet. Upping the test dosage doesn't necessarily mean you are going to gain more weight...let your diet decide that. Since you are prone to gyno and H2O retention then you can start the arimidex from the start of the cycle. PCT should be nolva 40/40/20/20 with clomid 100/50/50/50 and you could include the arimidex as well.

Thanks M302

Thread Information