Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    pawlyszyn1987's Avatar
    pawlyszyn1987 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    northampton uk
    Posts
    56

    Non Responder for sure!!! help....

    Ok i need help... i dont want people picking at me ect. ill start from the begiining started working out 2 and a half years ago. im 21 now and dont look to bad but i soo want to compete and love bb soo much! i train hard diet hard ect. started taking usual creatines natural test boosters ect but had not a thing off them. so just over a year ago wanted to try steriods so i did. ive done cycles of dbol ,tren ace,test enth,sus,anadrol i did the cycles spot on with gr8 diet ect. but the only thing ive had off them is bloat!! its hard because i want it soo much but nothing works.
    im thinking of trying hgh but wonderin if its worth the money and wont work again.... any help please!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    swol_je's Avatar
    swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,791
    Ur only 21 and u have aready used all that stuff? U need to wait till you are older before you mess urself up. a couple of question for you. How do you know what you got was legit, it doesnt sound like it. Did you use proper PCT? What are your states and what exactly is your diet? At 21 all you have to do is eat right and workout.

  3. #3
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Just because you bloated doesn't mean your stuff is legit.

    A buddy of mine took some test once and it was really a fake, and the vial was filled with cortisol instead of testosterone .

    You need to be 100% sure your stuff is legit.

  4. #4
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    list your previous cycles mg wk's etc

  5. #5
    pawlyszyn1987's Avatar
    pawlyszyn1987 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    northampton uk
    Posts
    56
    i am 100 percent sure there legit! im not listing all the cycles ect, just trust me that the cycles were spot on. i need help with the non reacting

  6. #6
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    try running some armidex ed with your next cycle and watching your sodium intake
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  7. #7
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    If gear is legit and all you got is h20 bloat ..then in my experience your food intake was inadequate for growth. If u eat enough even without estro control you may blow up on cycle but afterwards you will lose h20 and have muscle u gained. Also did u run good PCT ?? If not your gains may have all gone and the "bloat" you lost may have been more than h20.

  8. #8
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by pawlyszyn1987 View Post
    Ok i need help... i dont want people picking at me ect. ill start from the begiining started working out 2 and a half years ago. im 21 now and dont look to bad but i soo want to compete and love bb soo much! i train hard diet hard ect. started taking usual creatines natural test boosters ect but had not a thing off them. so just over a year ago wanted to try steriods so i did. ive done cycles of dbol ,tren ace,test enth,sus,anadrol i did the cycles spot on with gr8 diet ect. but the only thing ive had off them is bloat!! its hard because i want it soo much but nothing works.
    im thinking of trying hgh but wonderin if its worth the money and wont work again.... any help please!!!!!!!!
    Nothing unusual here, i hear this day in day out.
    One word, DIET.

  9. #9
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by pawlyszyn1987 View Post
    i am 100 percent sure there legit! im not listing all the cycles ect, just trust me that the cycles were spot on. i need help with the non reacting
    well if your spot on with cycles and food,, what are you asking then. If you dont grow on juice then dont cycle anymore.

  10. #10
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Your to young to cycle,
    You need to learn to build muscle tissue naturally before using AAS,
    You need more of base than 1.5 yrs worth of natural training,
    I know you havent posted your diet but I would bet money your problem is within this area, AAS work its that simple but if you dont feed them your wasting your time,
    Train naturally for a bit longer get blood work done and see if you have messed up your HPTA and start all over again.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  11. #11
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    k guys, let's take this one step at a time

    thread starter:
    1) stats
    2) post diet in detail
    3)post cycles in detail

    lets start there

  12. #12
    higherdesire is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Look up in the sky...
    Posts
    3,265
    Hate to sound negative but not many 21 year old male BBr's say anything that has to do with the word "soo" and things like "trust me". My daughter says that all the time though. Something isn;t adding up. Post your shit and quit being evasive. The BS detectors on this site are pretty tuned up so shoot straight for good advice or just sit on the sideline until it makes sense.

  13. #13
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Hate to sound negative but not many 21 year old male BBr's say anything that has to do with the word "soo" and things like "trust me". My daughter says that all the time though. Something isn;t adding up. Post your shit and quit being evasive. The BS detectors on this site are pretty tuned up so shoot straight for good advice or just sit on the sideline until it makes sense.
    soo, i say those things, and trust me, i'm close to 21, lol

    btw, he looks 21, look at his avatar

  14. #14
    higherdesire is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Look up in the sky...
    Posts
    3,265
    OMG! WHat ev, ya know? Good point on the avi. I just read it and think wow this could be so much easier with straight talk and less schmooziness.

  15. #15
    AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    513
    I am pretty sure HGH is for people who are older in there 30's. you are 21 you are probably still growing. HGH is not for you IMO.

  16. #16
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    OMG! WHat ev, ya know? Good point on the avi. I just read it and think wow this could be so much easier with straight talk and less schmooziness.
    LMAO, sounds like some of the college kids i know

    i agree, much quicker if we just get down and dirty instead of drawing it out

  17. #17
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    LMAO, sounds like some of the college kids i know

    i agree, much quicker if we just get down and dirty instead of drawing it out
    haha very true...

    i'm very interested in seeing this diet. everyone thinks they eat great and look to themselves as the very last problem

  18. #18
    higherdesire is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Look up in the sky...
    Posts
    3,265
    Phate, werd to da herd.

    OP
    Start with these and don't think about doing another compound until you iunderstand and utilize the principals in htese videos.

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=323516

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •