projektm3 is offline New Member

Clen... my progress so far and a question

I started my clen last Friday 12/12. Its been one week exactly, last Friday I weighed in at 272, today I am 262. I lost 10lbs in one week. My diet has been spot on. I have been eating extra clean, small portions 5-6 "meals" a day. I have also did 30-45min of cardio 6 out of the 7 days. I couldnt imagine losing 10lbs in one week, and the crazy part is I am eating all day, not at all starving myself. I guess the weight really does come off faster when you are this heavy!

Heres the thing though.. I cought a cold 2 days ago and I have been taking Tylenol Cold and Nyquill. I dont know if its my imagination or what but I feel like the Clen hasnt been "working" the past two days. I checked my temperature today before and after swallowing the clen, and it actually went from 98.6 to 97.0. Could it be the medications lowering my body temperature?

I am thinking my beta receptors need to be upregulated. I planned on taking the Benadryl during my 3rd week each night, but I am wondering if I should start it any sooner. Is it even possible that my receptors are down after only one week? I felt the side effects were stronger my first few days on. Is it that my body is getting used to the clen and the side effects are wearing off?

Just wondering what exactly I should do at this point. As I mentioned I am sick as a dog right now with a cold. Should I stop the clen until I get better? I didnt do cardio today, I am not up for it. I can barely get out of bed and make myself some food. I am super weak/sick.

While I am here Id like to thank Phate for guiding me through my Clen cycle, as well as PerfectBeast for his awesome Clen writeup, and big thanks to all you guys for having such a great forum.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by projektm3 View Post
    I started my clen last Friday 12/12. Its been one week exactly, last Friday I weighed in at 272, today I am 262. I lost 10lbs in one week. My diet has been spot on. I have been eating extra clean, small portions 5-6 "meals" a day. I have also did 30-45min of cardio 6 out of the 7 days. I couldnt imagine losing 10lbs in one week, and the crazy part is I am eating all day, not at all starving myself. I guess the weight really does come off faster when you are this heavy!
    good job bro
    Heres the thing though.. I cought a cold 2 days ago and I have been taking Tylenol Cold and Nyquill. I dont know if its my imagination or what but I feel like the Clen hasnt been "working" the past two days. I checked my temperature today before and after swallowing the clen, and it actually went from 98.6 to 97.0. Could it be the medications lowering my body temperature? quite possibly, tylenol is a fever reducer

I am thinking my beta receptors need to be upregulated. I planned on taking the Benadryl during my 3rd week each night, but I am wondering if I should start it any sooner. Is it even possible that my receptors are down after only one week? I felt the side effects were stronger my first few days on. Is it that my body is getting used to the clen and the side effects are wearing off? yes, you can use the benedryl whenever you feel you need it, i run it every other week personally

Just wondering what exactly I should do at this point. As I mentioned I am sick as a dog right now with a cold. Should I stop the clen until I get better? I didnt do cardio today, I am not up for it. I can barely get out of bed and make myself some food. I am super weak/sick. i would stay on the clen, cold shouldn't last very long

While I am here Id like to thank Phate for guiding me through my Clen cycle, as well as PerfectBeast for his awesome Clen writeup, and big thanks to all you guys for having such a great forum.
    thanks for the shoutout bro

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If its nyqil d it contains pseudoephederine wich would compete for receptor with clen as it is a beta antagoinist as well (possible explination re temp).... Hey Phate whays up...nice to see some level headed youth on here ..been scary here today.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    If its nyqil d it contains pseudoephederine wich would compete for receptor with clen as it is a beta antagoinist as well (possible explination re temp).... Hey Phate whays up...nice to see some level headed youth on here ..been scary here today.
    not anymore, now it contains phenylephedrine, the stuff with pseudo you have to get from a pharmacist, at least you do where i live, though same thing i would imagine, not very up to date on the ephedrine family

lol, yeah i just got up an hour ago, and i just read about the 21 year old who has done a ton of cycles already, that should be interesting

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    yeah you can still get pseudo here but you can only get in limited quan and only at pharmacy counter and u have to sign for it. As far as same effect with phenylephrine its a beta antagonist as well ....but who knows...anyway...good 2 see u...

Thread Information