Thread: cycle question

iraq2008 is offline New Member

cycle question

I am finishing up my 2nd cycle first cycle was sust 250 every 7days for 8 weeks took 2 months off and started my 2nd cycle of sust 250 every 7days for 8 weeks but on my secound cycle I added d-bol 25mg a day for 3weeks. I have studied and read alot n cycles etc. I waswanting to do a 3rd cycle I was hoping to get the opinion of some guys who have already been where I am wanting to go. I am 33yrs old 6-1 205 my goal is to be cut I have no desire to get any bigger I am just wanting to be lean and cut any help on a 3rd cycle would be great and what amount of time in between my 2nd and 3rd cycle ??? Also I have not had any ill side affects and am only wanting to do min doses to help with not having any ill side effects

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by iraq2008;4344***
    I am finishing up my 2nd cycle first cycle was sust 250 every 7daysevery 7 days, are you kidding?
    for 8 weeks took 2 months off no pct i'm guessing?
    and started my 2nd cycle of sust 250 every 7days for 8 weeksyou really shouldn't be cycling, you have no idea what you are doing
    but on my secound cycle I added d-bol 25mg a day for 3weekslet me guess, take once a day? bad idea again bro
    . I have studied and read alot n cycles etc. no you haven't as you don't have the slightest clue what you are doing, and i'm not trying to be mean, but you need to hear this
    I waswanting to do a 3rd cycle not right now, wait till you know what you are doing and have researched and gotten it critiqued
    I was hoping to get the opinion of some guys who have already been where I am wanting to go. I am 33yrs old 6-1 205 my goal is to be cut I have no desire to get any bigger I am just wanting to be lean and cut any help on a 3rd cycle would be great and what amount of time in between my 2nd and 3rd cycle ??? Also I have not had any ill side affects and am only wanting to do min doses to help with not having any ill side effects
    bf%?
    training exp?
    do you know what pct is?
    lets see your diet?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You want to stop what your doing and do some research before even considering taking any kind of AAS.

Its plain to see from your cycles you have no idea what your doing or how to design a proper cycle for the goals your trying to achieve.

If you goal is to cut, just do it by hardwork via cardio and diet.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You want to stop what your doing and do some research before even considering taking any kind of AAS.

Its plain to see from your cycles you have no idea what your doing or how to design a proper cycle for the goals your trying to achieve.

If you goal is to cut, just do it by hardwork via cardio and diet.
    yay, reinforcements have arrived

iraq2008 is offline New Member
    well thanks any ways just wanted some imput and got it right! As far as the d-bol I took it twice a day instead of all at once. I read on this site about the sust 250 and what i read was to take anywhere from 250 to 500mg every 7days for 8weeks. I also read that is was fine to use by it self etc. As far as my diet I eat very healthy no sweets lean meat (mainly chicken breast) for protien I eat three meals aday with two protien shakes in between to make it 5 meals aday. The whole reason for this post was to get some info on cycling? I have done the reading but find that each site has a different opinion and was still looking to get some good imput I am currently out of the US and have the chance to obtain what I need for a cylcle but of course first I got to know what I need?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by iraq2008 View Post
    well thanks any ways just wanted some imput and got it right! As far as the d-bol I took it twice a day instead of all at once. I read on this site about the sust 250 and what i read was to take anywhere from 250 to 500mg every 7days for 8weeks. I also read that is was fine to use by it self etc. As far as my diet I eat very healthy no sweets lean meat (mainly chicken breast) for protien I eat three meals aday with two protien shakes in between to make it 5 meals aday. The whole reason for this post was to get some info on cycling? I have done the reading but find that each site has a different opinion and was still looking to get some good imput I am currently out of the US and have the chance to obtain what I need for a cylcle but of course first I got to know what I need?
    Can you direct me to this information? sus to be taken at 250-500 once per wk for 8weeks?

I would research all over again, start in the profiles of each AAS and read the complete profile, then go to the diet forum, i wouldn't cycle again until you have done alot more research, use the search button.

Thread Information