fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

end of 5th week deca nothing yet

how long should i wait,i was thinking seeing next week i.e the 6th week and if nothing happens i will run test e 2 more weeks and maybe test prop from week 6 -8 or more if i can afford,what do you guys think?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what exactly are you running? what doses? and when did you start each?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Dougewesq is offline Junior Member
    Stats and dosage?

deca 400mg and test e 500mg starting week6 in 2days

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    should def be feelin them by now,, didnt you have another post about this and we thought you had bunk gear?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    should def be feelin them by now,, didnt you have another post about this and we thought you had bunk gear?
    yes when do you think i should drop my cycle if i kept on seeing not much improvement,i am starting to feel a little strength increase no bloat or mass gain whatsoever.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I normally dont feel deca and long estered test till end of wk six or wk seven. I would give it some more time.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    how's your diet?..

those drugs are only as good as you are treating your body......

Last time also there is a same thread in which you didn't post ur diet when asked.
    What is ur diet dude ?

i am going to work now i will post my diet when i am back.peace

sitries is offline Associate Member
    thats ridiculous. it should of kicked in by now. iv been on deca and test for a week now frontloaded with 750mg test enanthate and 600mg deca and im feeling it already. looking slightly better in the mirror and iv put on a few pounds also. your gear is bunk by the sound of it, or just hugely underdosed. mine is pharma grade test and deca both from norma. my sex drive has also gone throught the roof already. hope it kicks in bro but im doubting the quality of your stuff mate. sorry

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    im on test/deca and its kicked and im gain weight to fast lol.. somthins wrong for sure, maybe gear, maybe diet? training?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    im on test/deca and its kicked and im gain weight to fast lol.. somthins wrong for sure, maybe gear, maybe diet? training?
    well as i said before my diet aint perfect now cause i am a little bit down and out of money but apart from my diet i should have felt better joints,strength gains and bloat from both right? anyways in my diet i have meals which are stable and others that change on a daily basis cause i live in egypt with my parents and the life style is totally different,anyways here it goes :
    meal 1 : 6 eggs ,apple juice
    meal 2: its lunch time i get diff kinds of protein and carbs but differs from day to day,i.e rice + 2fishes,rice and half chicken breasts<about 250grams> etc 2meal 3 :an hour before workout its either my shake which consists of 2cups milk,1tbsp peanut butter,oatmeal,3-5 tablespoons honey,3tbspoons cereal and 1tbspn flaxseed oil..
    postworkout:same like meal 3 or sometimes i throw 56grams of whey if i have some+5 grams of creatine
    meal 6;dinner also changes every day from burger sandwiches,cheese,etc
    ps:i consume 1 litre of milk daily and everytime and then i throw some sweetpotatoes mostly 2-3 after workout immediately but i am out of them now.....peace

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    I havent got shit from deca 8 weeks in at 600/week... 0 gains literally... first time

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    well as i said before my diet aint perfect now cause i am a little bit down and out of money but apart from my diet i should have felt better joints,strength gains and bloat from both right? anyways in my diet i have meals which are stable and others that change on a daily basis cause i live in egypt with my parents and the life style is totally different,anyways here it goes :
    meal 1 : 6 eggs ,apple juice
    whole eggs? i hope not, try 8 egg whites and 2 yolks, drop the juice and add oatmeal
    meal 2: its lunch time i get diff kinds of protein and carbs but differs from day to day,i.e rice + 2fishes,rice and half chicken breasts<about 250grams> etc 2
    rice and a protein source is fine, eat alot though, remember, you need food to grow
    meal 3 :an hour before workout its either my shake which consists of 2cups milk,1tbsp peanut butter,oatmeal,3-5 tablespoons honey,3tbspoons cereal and 1tbspn flaxseed oil..
    cereal? are you kidding, try a shake with 1/2c oatmeal, 30-40g of protein, 10g of creatine
    postworkout:same like meal 3 or sometimes i throw 56grams of whey if i have some+5 grams of creatine
    50-60g of protein(whey preferably) and 80-90g of carbs
    drop the juice, add some vegetables
    meal 6;dinner also changes every day from burger sandwiches,cheese,etc
    ps:i consume 1 litre of milk daily and everytime and then i throw some sweetpotatoes mostly 2-3 after workout immediately but i am out of them now.....peace
    burgers?cheese? how bout no, eat some steak or beef and some good fats like olive oil, flax oil, fish oil, or some nuts
    bold

still need your stats

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drsauce99 View Post
    i havent got shit from deca 8 weeks in at 600/week... 0 gains literally... First time
    0 gains? You using only deca ? Gotta add test may be sus 250 a good 1 you want decca dick???? Lol

Try some dbol or oxys just too boost the gear just a thought? May be only 4 weeks and add test. Unless ive got the wrong end of the stick?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    bold

still need your stats
    6feet,160lbs6-8% bodyfat i look much heavier and have my pics in the member pics they are old though...

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    6feet,160lbs6-8% bodyfat i look much heavier and have my pics in the member pics they are old though...
    not much body fat at all you looking to get real big?

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    not much body fat at all you looking to get real big?
    i was looking to bulk real bad and this is my 2nd attempt and seems that its my 2nd time having either fake or underdosed gear not sure,i am not sure about my bodyfat either cause thats the estimate that guys gave me not measured i have old pics here as well as some new ones which i will upload soon...

Thread Information