Bunk Gear or not .

a couple of months ago i got dbol and test e from a ugl source . the dbol i took for 4 weeks and i took test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks . my diet wasnt exactly perfect but its was good , and i did some nolva for pct . but i only gained 8 pounds on the cycle and then kept nuthing of it , i know i was blowing up cuz people were beginning to take notice , not sure if it was the dbol or test , how do know if this stuff is real or not , because im going to take another cycle from the same batch of test e . ?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like the dbol was real and the Test was fake.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    if you question the gear why run it again.. id try something different and see how it goes..

The the thing is , its tempting , cuz the vials are just sitting there . i dont want them to go to waste . the dbol is from the same source i dont know why one would be bunk and the other not .

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Imo its the diet.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Imo its the diet.

+1 cosigned
    abstrack@protonmail.com

is diet a big part of it for real .? . how strict does it have to be . ? .

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    depends on you and your goals, If you want to grow as much as possible then your answer is Very Strict and Very Clean, if you dont want to grow that much then diet however you wish

-AJ

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    is diet a big part of it for real .? . how strict does it have to be . ? .
    Its everything. First you should prep your body by cutting down bf , speeding up your metabolism, lossing empty calories and shitty carbs. Its called priming, what your doing is creating a naturally anabolic enviroment for your gear to work in. While on cycle, food is your energy and recovery. If you dont have good muscle recovery you dont grow or get stronger.....your pissing in the wind. Ill bump a priming thread by Marcus to help you get started understanding.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

can you give me your diet B.G ??

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakofNature23 View Post
    can you give me your diet B.G ??
    Everyones different, do some research in the diet section. Ill tell you this, I carb cycle. I eat low carbs as much as I can with out becoming lethargic, then when I strt to feel like Im getting weeker, I have a high carb day, dirty too. Do some research on dieting before your next cycle, get your bf down and Ill you will be much happier with your results next time.

BG
    I bumped the priming thread, read up.

Thread Information