Thread: noob needs help

badboikiller is offline New Member

noob needs help

hello im kinda new to steroids i need a good mix cycle i have done decas for 4 weeks but i understand mixing with others i.e like winny etc will help me bulk better! im 6ft.1inches 12 stone but i look slim cuz my height so need bulkin fast any help please will be apreciated

many thanks in advance

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    how old are you?
    at 6'1" and 168lbs, you need food.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    First of all, welcome! - You've come to the right place for advice.

Right then. Deca for 4 weeks!? - Unfortunately that's just enough time for it to shut you down, and pretty much nothing else. You should have run it for a good 10+ weeks along with testosterone to get the benefits. Winny is okay to stack with Deca, but you'll still need the test.

I'm pretty new myself, so I'll let the veterans help you out mate...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    First of all, welcome! - You've come to the right place for advice.

Right then. Deca for 4 weeks!? - Unfortunately that's just enough time for it to shut you down, and pretty much nothing else. You should have run it for a good 10+ weeks along with testosterone to get the benefits. Winny is okay to stack with Deca, but you'll still need the test.

I'm pretty new myself, so I'll let the veterans help you out mate...
    Grandmaster how old is this person your giving advice to?
    He could be 16, thats why Big asked for age..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Grandmaster how old is this person your giving advice to?
    He could be 16, thats why Big asked for age..
    I presented badboikiller with some basic information simply to illustrate his requirement for further study, BEFORE launching himself into a cycle. I thought it was more polite that taking the pi*s and telling him to go to the stickys.

In regards to asking more questions,- I know very well how things work on these boards from the way I was guided when I joined. That's is why I left it to the more experienced members to 'screen' the chap with the necessary questions....which I knew were coming...I just wanted to start the thread off with something a little less invasive before question time.

I think I'm getting too sensitive though,...damn PCT!
    Last edited by GrandmasterSpank; 12-21-2008 at 08:51 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Not really havind a go mate. he should have given his full stats in the first place. And i think your advice was good, it just concerns me that some of these people are way to young.

I think its me that gets to sensitive, i need to chill.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Not really havind a go mate. he should have given his full stats in the first place. And i think your advice was good, it just concerns me that some of these people are way to young.

I think its me that gets to sensitive, i need to chill.
    Nah, I don't think you need to chill Matt dude, tbh your point was quite valid and I was being a little over-defensive.

Anyway, agreed, let's see what this badboikillers stats are like, and set him on the right path...

sorry im 23 im still doin decas iv not jus stoped it hasd help me gain 5 pounds i really shuda asked wat its best to mix with for results?? im eatin rite also and not drinkin alchol also! how many calaries would you suggest i eat to hit maximum preformance as a mix with whatevas best??

cheers guys

badboikiller mate, here's a few Qs which need answering before anyone can offer specific advice...

1. How long have you been training?

2. As for diet & calories needs, let's 1st have a look at what your currently doing, and go from there,- post your current daily diet with breakdowns..

Also, seeing as you've already started using AS...

3. What dosages of Deca are taking at present, and how frequently?

4. Is the Deca the only compound your taking?

cheers master im currently taking 200ml per week of decas it is the only compound im using! iv been training 18month and have gained alot of strengh and ripped!
    i make sure i eat around 4 times a day breakfast toast,cereal, just a lite breakfast at 8am. 11 i eat either beans and burgers with a small tin of tuna or sausages and beans. 1 i eat a full meal rice,eggs,meats depends wat i have. then a dinner at around 6ish again full meal maybe beef lamb chicken breast then often a snack at 8ish lil chicken or sum tuna again! so i think im eating good im also thinkin will protein shakes play a gd part wile im takin decas!

many thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by badboikiller View Post
    cheers master im currently taking 200ml per week of decas it is the only compound im using! iv been training 18month and have gained alot of strengh and ripped!
    i make sure i eat around 4 times a day breakfast toast,cereal, just a lite breakfast at 8am. 11 i eat either beans and burgers with a small tin of tuna or sausages and beans. 1 i eat a full meal rice,eggs,meats depends wat i have. then a dinner at around 6ish again full meal maybe beef lamb chicken breast then often a snack at 8ish lil chicken or sum tuna again! so i think im eating good im also thinkin will protein shakes play a gd part wile im takin decas!

many thanks again
    No probs mate, quite happy to help but I'm going tbh,- Sausages & Burgers, and eating only 4 times a day....I don't think we need to see those diet breakdowns just yet mate! Lol. Okay, seriously, your diet is gonna need a lot of work from what is sounds. Your going to need to be looking at eating a good 6-8 meals a day of 'clean' food. If you know what that means, great, you need to work at it, if you don't, then I'm afraid you need to do some serious study in the diet section. Start with reading the stickys before posting any questions.

As for the Deca , I'd come off now and save what you have left. You'll need to do a good PCT,- Nolvadex & Clomid would do the trick, hopefully you can get some asap. Why come off? Because your on a highly suppressive cycle with no testosterone and a poor diet,- it's not worth it mate. Do you know much about PCT? If not, hit the PCT forum stickys.

You'll get there mate, you just need more preparation first.

yeh il hav a look mate many thanks for help master il post wen im on track

Good on you mate, you've got a good attitude! Dedication, education, and patience will get you everywhere in this game!

Here's how you should work it imo,- come of the Deca immediately & do a good 4 week PCT, and then take a further 6 weeks off whilst continuing to train 'natural'. You do that mate and it gives you a good 10 weeks to study-up hard on refining your Diet & Training, and also study-up on proper AS usage if your thinking of doing another cycle,...or should I say your 1st proper cycle.

You may find, within those 10 weeks of refining things, that you are making good progress naturally, in which case you may want to postpone doing a cycle! We'll see...

...Best of luck!

just 1 more question for my mate he says whats best test and decas or winny and test??
    and for a 1st cycle can would u recommend usin winny?

cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by badboikiller View Post
    just 1 more question for my mate he says whats best test and decas or winny and test??
    and for a 1st cycle can would u recommend usin winny?

cheers guys
    Both Deca or Winny will stack well with Test,- Which stack to use all depends on your goals & diet.....But tbh, this is a basic question, and if your mate was ready enough to do a cycle of AS he would already know the answer.

Suggest your mate also does some study on all the basics before launching himself into something fruitless at best, and potentially damaging to his health at worst!

Read, read, read.

he thought that no worries dude get to wrk faaaaaaaast

cheers

Thread Information