SheriD is offline Junior Member

test e libido down

i was doing test prop 100 mg every 4 days. injections were painful so switched to test e 250 mg

1st week (2injections of test prop)
    2nd week (250 mg, test e)
    3rd week (250 mg, test e) which would be every 5 days ..
    but now in 3rd week my libido seems to be down real bad..

i feel tired, lethargic, little headache ... but i just feel like sleeping all day ..

i am also doing hgh ... like 2 iu every other day ..

10mg nolva on cycle to avoid gyno sideys..

i just don't feel like having sex like i used to before... no aggression .. at all ..
    which is funny..

i was fine till i was on test prop .. only after i switched to test e ..

any help mates..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    um the prop is out of your system and the test e hasnt fully kicked in yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    um the prop is out of your system and the test e hasnt fully kicked in yet.....
    i was guessing that was it coz of switching tests .. should i add proviron or hcg .. to improve things or just wait .. coz it seems my libido has crashed coz of stopping test prop..

Blog Entries
    should only be a week or 2 till it returns imo ....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    hgh can also make you lethargic when you first start taking it

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    just keep rollin with it, keep your diet in proper check, keep at the gym. it'll pass in no time.

test e is a longer ester, can take a bit to kick in .... when i started test e, i felt like that for the first 2 or 3 weeks...now...woohaw, sex drive ahoy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    hgh can also make you lethargic when you first start taking it
    very tru bro ...but not at 2ius eod ...which is a total waste of $ for any of our purposes even fat loss.....sorry to say.... (hgh prescribed therapy possibly????but doubtful)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    very tru bro ...but not at 2ius eod ...which is a total waste of $ for any of our purposes even fat loss.....sorry to say.... (hgh prescribed therapy possibly????but doubtful)
    I am going to up my dose to 4iu e0d. I just want it to get used to my body and in few weeks I would be keep the dosage standard to 4iu to 5iu .. depending on my budget ... Don't want to do anything less then 4iu ...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriD View Post
    I am going to up my dose to 4iu e0d. I just want it to get used to my body and in few weeks I would be keep the dosage standard to 4iu to 5iu .. depending on my budget ... Don't want to do anything less then 4iu ...
    Why EOD, you should be trying to mimick the bodies natural production of HGH and EOD doesnt cut it. You should be doing 5 on 2 off, then seven on etc and constantly switching it around IMO.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Why EOD, you should be trying to mimick the bodies natural production of HGH and EOD doesnt cut it. You should be doing 5 on 2 off, then seven on etc and constantly switching it around IMO.
    not to say youre wrong bc i really know nothing about gh just wondering how consistantly switching it around mimicks the bodies natural production

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    not to say youre wrong bc i really know nothing about gh just wondering how consistantly switching it around mimicks the bodies natural production
    I know some of the guru's in the HGH forum have mentioned this in the past. The idea is that HGH isnt apparently produced in even amounts but ebs and flows. Here is a study that kind of suggests that

ABSTRACT

Albertsson-Wikland, K. (Departments of Paediatrics II and Physiology, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden). The effect of injection frequency on linear growth rate. Acta Paediatr Scand [Suppl] 337:110, 1987.

hGH has been used in the treatment of hGH deficient children for nearly 30 years. The optimum treatment regimen is, however, still unknown. Generally, administration has been by 2 or 3 intramuscular injectiodweek and the total weekly dose has been 0.3–0.5 IU/kg. Many factors are known to influence the effect of treatment, such as the dose and the age of the child. In animal studies, the optimum growth rate occurs when the physiological pulse frequency of growth hormone is simulated (i.e. intravenous infusions of growth hormone every 3 hours in the rat). In humans, optimal growth rates occur in children in whom the spontaneous secretion of hGH is associated with many peaks (pulses) of high amplitude. In hGH deficient children, growth rate increases when the weekly dose of hGH is administered daily rather than 2–3 times/week, thereby optimizing the body's utilization of the hormone. The hGH plasma profile after daily subcutaneous hGH injections is, however, different from the hGH plasma profiles of children growing normally, in whom hGH secretion is episodic with many sharp pulses during the day and night. Whether simulation of normal hGH plasma profiles will increase the growth rate in hGH deficient children and normalize their adult height requires further investigation.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    so kale if its not produced in even amounts should you change the amount of IU's you do each week as well?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ that wouldn't seem to matter as much right? like if you go from 3iu ed then take off a few days your levels are now different when you start up the 3iu ed. then the next time you day only 1 day off, you still have some from before, so you'd be starting from a higher level than the previous time off.

in my mind, if you either randomly take time off OR change the dose you're pretty much doing the same thing. only with time off, it gives the body time to drop the levels, whereas just changing the amount keeps levels constantly elevated

Thread Information