vibnad1991 is offline New Member

Preventing the conversion of dht

hi, i was just wondering whether proscar and prosecia are effective in preventing the conversion of testoterone into dht, because apprehnesive about male pattern boldness. My mom's family all have hair. My dad is bald in the middle, but all his brothers have hair, and my dad's dad were not bald. in addition if you i a m particularly worried about the gynomoastia are anti aromatases the best option, are they are 100% successful in preventing the conversion of estrogen.

bbminded is offline Member
    propecia will only work to block TEST from converting to DHT, so yes it can help keep you hair from falling out when on a cycle but if you go adding in other compounds like winni or masteron which are dht based then the propecia wont help. also might want to use minoxidil and nizoral shampoo to further help keep your hair. if your worried about gyno then yes take AI. preff. for me i like a-dex alot.

will prosecia prevent 100% testosterone from converting into dht. is it still possible to get gyno with antiaromatase. in addition why does taking letrole and nolva while on cycle, inhibit some gains

Big_gRunt is offline Associate Member
    Finasteride (Propecia, proscar) will prevent about 60% of DHT conversion in scalp tissue.

as a first cycle would it be better to do testosterone suspension or testosterone esters

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    im pretty sure that baldness come from the mothers side.....

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vibnad1991 View Post
    as a first cycle would it be better to do testosterone suspension or testosterone esters
    I would look into Dutastride.. its much more effective, start it two weeks early and do a simple long ester test cycle. The duta is going to decrease your gains a little so I would bump the test up to 600- 750mgs/week. Stay away from the DHT derived roids, deca is also a no no with 5 alpha reductase inhibitors. Gyno depends mostly if you are gyno prone, have some nova on hand but most will tell you that you'd be fine.

Good luck bro

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    There are many myths regarding the possible causes of baldness and its relationship with one's virility, intelligence, ethnicity, job, social class, wealth etc. While skepticism is warranted due to lack of scientific validation, some of these myths may have a degree of underlying truth.

* "You inherit baldness from your mother's father."
    o Previously, early baldness of the androgenic type was thought to be sex linked dominant in males and to be sex linked recessive in females.
    o Research suggests that the gene for the androgen receptor, which is significant in determining probability for hair loss, is located on the X chromosome and so is always inherited from the mother's side.[22] There is a 50% chance that a person shares the same X chromosome as their maternal grandfather. Because women have two X chromosomes, they will have two copies of the androgen receptor gene while men only have one. However, research has also shown that a person with a balding father also has a significantly greater chance of experiencing hair loss.[23][24]

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    You are correct bro, he needs to look at the men on the mothers side of the family. If you see a pattern of baldness then most likely your prone to MPB. Do not run suspension for a first cycle. Run test enth at 500-600mgs weekly.

All the men on my mother’s side of the family are not bald. One thing I don’t understand is why dht only causes balding in men with mpb. In addition I was thinking in terms of side effects and gain, wouldn’t it be better to run 50mg test suspension for 4 weeks as opposed to test eth or prop for ten weeks. What is your opinion?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ if u r thinking sides the last test i would run is suspension - jmo
    plus the 2-3x day somewhat uncomfortable inj are a PIA...
    If u are being cautious go with a shorter than norm prop cycle..... (i dunno - 6 weeks????)

thanks, i'm still not sure which ester to use, prop, eth or cyp. i was just reading another post and they said that dht was important in gainig muscle. i dont understand why. i though dht was not neccessay

Thread Information