IAMCDN is offline Associate Member

Cycle advice please

Hey guys, i read a ton on this topic, but I would like some advice from those that have done this cycle. I gonna run test e and deca , iv'e got 20ml of each. Which one should I run at the higher dose? the test is dosed at 250mg and the deca at 300mg.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    First of all can you tell us your age, stats, workout and cycle experience ?

sinny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    First of all can you tell us your age, stats, workout and cycle experience ?
    im a newbie to this site and it suprises me how people come on the board and say i have done my homework,i want to run this/that..then ask can you tell me how many ml to run/how long should i run it with no mention of pct,nevermind there stats..how if you have done the research can you not know these basics..or is it just me,am i just mad...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IAMCDN View Post
    Hey guys, i read a ton on this topic, but I would like some advice from those that have done this cycle. I gonna run test e and deca, iv'e got 20ml of each. Which one should I run at the higher dose? the test is dosed at 250mg and the deca at 300mg.
    im not knocking you either brother,it just astounds me

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I dont think its you sinny, people just dont want to read they just want answers. I spent nearly six months reading on this board before i made my first post.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    has to be 10,000 posts on test deca cycles......

i personally perfer to run the test highet than the deca

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats the mg of each that you have and are you going to buy anymore or just stick with what you have and how long is your cycle going to be

WOW. You guys got pretty upset! i'm not asking how to use the stuff. I've done enough research, and enough cycles to know what to do. I was simply asking about your experiences with this cycle and what you recommend in terms of dosage.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    what is your cycle experience like? That would help with dosage.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    WOW. You guys got pretty upset! i'm not asking how to use the stuff. I've done enough research, and enough cycles to know what to do. I was simply asking about your experiences with this cycle and what you recommend in terms of dosage.
    you will get more help if you come here and propose a cycle and let us critique it. with your level of research and experience that shouldn't be a problem.

When running deca and test, and I've done alot of it before, I have run any where from 250-300mg all the way up to 500-900mg per wk deca on various cycles. And test E 250mg-1000mg per wk. I do not use the higher mg ranges any more and tend to run lower dosages for longer periods of time. At the higher dosages the sides were no worth the gains. Also, I have found that running high mg's of deca shut you down too hard for too long. Just my opinion.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if you researched at all, oh i mean enough, you would have this answer. but since you didn't, why don't you just make it easy on everyone and answer kale

Sorry Bros, i didn't mean to piss anyone off. Here's my info.

31yrs. old
    205lbs., approx. 14% bf.
    Previous cycles include Sust, Tren A, Cyp, Win, Clen . etc...
    Been cycling on and off for about 7 years.

For my next cycle I would like to run Deca + Test E. My Deca is dosed at 300mg and Test E is dosed at 200mg. I was thinking of doing 1cc/week of each. Nothing to crazy, I know, but I just want to run a simple low dose cycle. Should I increase the dose of Deca throughout the cycle or just run 1cc/week for 15 weeks?

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    what your height at?

Sorry Bros, i didn't mean to piss anyone off. Here's my info.

31yrs. old
    205lbs., approx. 14% bf.
    Previous cycles include Sust, Tren A, Cyp, Win, Clen . etc...
    Been cycling on and off for about 7 years.

For my next cycle I would like to run Deca + Test E. My Deca is dosed at 300mg and Test E is dosed at 200mg. I was thinking of doing 1cc/week of each. Nothing to crazy, I know, but I just want to run a simple low dose cycle. Should I increase the dose of Deca throughout the cycle or just run 1cc/week for 15 weeks?
    to be clear,each cc as you put it for the test-e is 200mg,this means 200mg/ml and your deca is 300mg/ml..if your trying to keep it simple and low bro and you state you have ran various other compound including the king of juice TREN..
    simply put
    weeks 1-15 test-e 200mg/1 ml every 3.5 days
    weeks 1-12 deca 300mg/1 ml every wednesday evening
    This is how id run this now you need to think if this is what you want to do,get your pct in order,some AI and some caber (dostinex) just incase

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sinny View Post
    to be clear,each cc as you put it for the test-e is 200mg,this means 200mg/ml and your deca is 300mg/ml..if your trying to keep it simple and low bro and you state you have ran various other compound including the king of juice TREN ..
    simply put
    weeks 1-15 test-e 200mg/1 ml every 3.5 days
    weeks 1-12 deca 300mg/1 ml every wednesday evening
    This is how id run this now you need to think if this is what you want to do,get your pct in order,some AI and some caber (dostinex) just incase
    id bump that deca up a bit, maybe 1.5ml shot every week

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    id bump that deca up a bit, maybe 1.5ml shot every week
    i like using test slightly higher than the deca ..i dont but some can suffer from deca dik,crashed sex drive etc..keeping the test higher stops this before it starts

Quote Originally Posted by sinny View Post
    i like using test slightly higher than the deca..i dont but some can suffer from deca dik,crashed sex drive etc..keeping the test higher stops this before it starts
    is it possible to still get deca dick even if your running test with it?

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I also like to run Test a bit higher than Deca , I always have and like said it "can help" prevent deca dick doing so, even though I have heard of people still getting deca dick even when the test has been higher. It varies from person to person, some get it, some dont, but the higher test than deca can help whereas test lower than deca wouldnt be the best of choices imo.

what would be some of the advantages of running test higher than deca ? or vice versa?

Thread Information