Thread: Soo much pain

Kiki is offline Associate Member

Soo much pain

This is my first cycle, i'm 8 weeks in. Up to this point, everything has been pretty much fine.

I'm using 400mg's of EQ, and 500 mg's of test E e/w. Pretty confident there's nothing wrong with my gear.

Anyways, on to the problem. I shot 500 MG's of test E into my thigh 2 days ago. Went to gym, worked out forearms/lowerback and did 30 minutes of cardio. I had some pain later on that day in my leg, but it was still bearable. Right now, there's so much pain in my thigh all the way to my knee, that I literally can't walk and have to huddle along . I can barely sit in a chair or do anything without alot of pain, I can't even sleep right.

Anyways, I never shot anything into this specific thigh muscle, and i've read that it could just be virgin muscle acting up, but i've never ever had anything like this pain shooting in other parts of my body. There is no redness in my thigh, and it pretty much looks identicle to my other thigh, it seems kinda sore when I touch it, but nothing really that noticable. I aspirated and didn't hit a vein, and no blood came out after the injection. I wash my hands, and alcohol swab the site prior to injecting. The pain is just as bad as the previous day, hasn't really gotten worse or better.

Anyways, what do you guys think is the matter? Is it worth going to a doctor?

Thanks, Kiki

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    doubt it.. first time in that location..gonna be sore..
    why are you not doing 250mg test and 200mg eq together

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yeah, nothing the doctor can do to help it. if in a couple more days its still no better than maybe.. but if anything were really wrong you might expect swelling or something

I shoot 500 mg's of test E in one day, and split the EQ into 2 200mg shots throughout the week. I don't mind splitting the test E shots, but the thing is it's a hassle for me to inject because i'm hiding it from my girlfriend and friends, which are over at my house pretty much the whole day. Plus it sometimes takes me a while to inject, much longer then it takes me to take a dump , so I don't want them getting suspicious.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    my first week or 2 of injecting was terrible... all you can do is wait bro.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    I shoot 500 mg's of test E in one day, and split the EQ into 2 200mg shots throughout the week. I don't mind splitting the test E shots, but the thing is it's a hassle for me to inject because i'm hiding it from my girlfriend and friends, which are over at my house pretty much the whole day. Plus it sometimes takes me a while to inject, much longer then it takes me to take a dump , so I don't want them getting suspicious.
    so you are injecting 500mg of test once a week?

there have been times when i had to john wayne it around for a couple days.. youll get past it..still recommend mixing the test and eq and doing 2 inj a week

Quote Originally Posted by cryste View Post
    so you are injecting 500mg of test once a week?
    Yea I am. It's iranian anubirhan test E too.

@Mulciber: I'm really considering it now. It will reduce this kinda pain right?

might help..but honestly ive never had much pain with the iranians..good stuff.. think its just due to the new site..
    mixing the 2 would just give you one less injection a week

Yea, makes sense . Anyways guys, thanks soo much for replying to this thread in such a small amount of time, hats off to you I kinda feel better now just knowing that it's probably not an infection atm (atleast i'm crossing my fingers :P ) .

Kiki

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    The virgin muscle will surely give you pain. But, you should split those test E injections into 2-250 mg injections per week. Shooting 500mgs test will hurt more then 250. And your blood levels will be more stable shooting 2x per week instead of once.

Mulciber already said it. 2x per week.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You have a workout day dedicated to forearms and lower back?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Yep virgin muscle CAN cause what you are decribing, it should get easier and easier everytime. But good Lord man, definately knock it back to 2 injectons per weeek. Be sure to warm the test before you load it and that should help a lot. Also, try different injection spots, you gear probably has a lo of BA in it, that that shit can hurt like a mother. Take some alieve and try a heating pad/ and or hot, hot baths, etc and make sure you are using the correct size pins. You may even try filtering your gear, that should def help. There is a great post in educational threads about this, take a look. Man up and walk it off bro, go hit the treadmill if you can stand it, and work some of that soreness out. As long as its not swollen and hot to the touch, it should not be an infection, just keep a close eye in it from now on. Good luck..nitro

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yep it happened to me my first time injecting the quad. Was a gimp for well over a week.... now its like cake. Though I cut my gear as well

Update:

Yesterday, my leg was swelled up pretty bad, and I kinda noticed it going slightly red. I knew that there was something completely wrong, so I decided to go to the doctor. It does turn out that I have an infection. Anyways he gave me all the antibiotics and creams I need, and I used/applied them last night. I woke up this morning and my leg feels 20x better, no joke.

Come to think of it, I think I know why it got infected. I dropped the syringe and needle on the floor, without changing the head, big retarded mistake. Anyways, you guys are probably all @ me :P, but it's ok, atleast i've learnt my lesson

uh yeah you could have mentioned that little detail earlier...lol
    glad you got it taken care of bro..

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    A way to help sneak your injection around is simply when you're home alone preload a syringe and have it waiting for you, the injection itself takes no more than a minute.. The longest part is getting the gear out of the vial, for me anyway... Shit i have injected in my car before haha, gotta do what ya gotta do i guess

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    Update:

Yesterday, my leg was swelled up pretty bad, and I kinda noticed it going slightly red. I knew that there was something completely wrong, so I decided to go to the doctor. It does turn out that I have an infection. Anyways he gave me all the antibiotics and creams I need, and I used/applied them last night. I woke up this morning and my leg feels 20x better, no joke.

Come to think of it, I think I know why it got infected. I dropped the syringe and needle on the floor, without changing the head, big retarded mistake. Anyways, you guys are probably all @ me :P, but it's ok, atleast i've learnt my lesson
    did u tell ur doctor the truth or say it was a bug bite?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^i like to know that as well
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I just walked in and told him that i'm on steroids , and that I think my leg is infected. He didn't lecture me or waste my time, just told me to go lay out on the table so he could inspect my leg. He prescribed the meds, I shook his hand, and I left.

Just as an FYI, i'm not in the States, I live in Kuwait, and health care here for Kuwaiti's is free and goverment owned (but very good). Plus steroids here are a common thing, and between most men it's not considered a 'sin', lol. When I buy pins from the pharmacy I usually get asked if i'm using juice, so yea...

Kinda ironic, if you use drugs here (even simple things like weed), you get locked up and screwed big time, however nobody cares about juice.

Thread Information