Thread: Cycle Advice!

oc pitbull is offline Member

Cycle Advice!

I am 23 almost 24 and decided that its time for a cutting cycle. My goal is to stay around the same body weight that I am at 170lbs 5-7 and just reduce fat as much as possible while gaining some muscle. I would say I am probably a little under 10%bf. I would like to run hgh and Masteron and throw in some prop or some type of test. I would like to keep the amount of test to about as low as possilbe, but I know a cycle without test is a waste so i thought I would throw it in there. If money is not an issue can I get some help on the doses you guys think would be rite for me. Remember I am not looking to blow up but want the rock hard look and want to be able to keep the muslce i have while dieting and cardio. Thanks.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Hgh will cut you alone. But it takes at least 6 mounths too be cut like a razor and hard as a house brick lol. If you have the cash go for it. Nothing wrong with a bit of test neather go for it m8

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    prop/mast is i fun litle cutter for sure

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    prop/mast is i fun litle cutter for sure
    ^^ I agree...Prop 100mg's eod and mast @ the same or 150 mg's eod...I ran mast recently and dropped 13lbs in a relatively short time ..good strength on mast....the only thing I found was that I got a little crazy with my temper...like snatching someone from their car kinda crazy...but overall...its pretty decent as a cutter...

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    ^^ I agree...Prop 100mg's eod and mast @ the same or 150 mg's eod...I ran mast recently and dropped 13lbs in a relatively short time ..good strength on mast....the only thing I found was that I got a little crazy with my temper...like snatching someone from their car kinda crazy...but overall...its pretty decent as a cutter...
    So at these doses with 3ius a day of hgh followed with a nice diet can be a good cutting cycle? My goals as I said were to stay at my bodyweight but drop a couple of pounds of fat without sacraficing muslce.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull View Post
    So at these doses with 3ius a day of hgh followed with a nice diet can be a good cutting cycle? My goals as I said were to stay at my bodyweight but drop a couple of pounds of fat without sacraficing muslce.
    There is the key right there dude

while increasing my strength

So after doing soem research and tips from you members I have come down to this.

Test Prop 100mg eod week 1-12
    Mast at 150mg eod week 1-12
    Hgh 3.5 ius ed 1-12

Thinking of throwing some proviron in there some were. Followed with a great pct. What do you guys think for this cycle and my goals?

id bump the prop to 150

HGH has to be ran 3 months minimum

i am going to be running the hgh for 3 months prior to even starting and for a year from when i start. Thanks for the advice.

ahhh, i see... sounds like a plan

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    why not just go for pretty much everyones ideal cycle; prop/tren /mast + hgh. i would think that would be ridiculous. gaining muscle, losing fat. but if no tren, the rest still seems good.
    i don't see a need for proviron , you shouldn't really need an ai, and its hardly anabolic and won't do much at all during cycle

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    + tren a 6-12 100mg eod (since u r already eod inj)

Blog Entries
    ^^^ look at that T we agree..... but i like proviron

oh my godddddd hahahahahaa okay you talked me into it haha. no seriously, I just think that tren will add to much size to me. Remeber I do now want to gain a bunch of weight,

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i wouldn't say that, i wouldn't really know, but i'd assume even with trens properties to change the effectiveness of your diet, if you're still short on calories you'd only gain so much weight (which wouldn't be a lot) and if the tren puts more calories towards building muscle i'd imagine the body would take even more fat to fuel itself.

ahh yes jimmy lol. i have no problem with proviron , it just doesn't seem like it'd be worth the addition. but you do know it better than i do lol

Blog Entries
    ive never heard ANYONE at the end of a cutting cycle say man it was a good cycle but i just gained too much muscle....get my drift bro???
    or after bulking cycle either of course...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i wouldn't say that, i wouldn't really know, but i'd assume even with trens properties to change the effectiveness of your diet, if you're still short on calories you'd only gain so much weight (which wouldn't be a lot) and if the tren puts more calories towards building muscle i'd imagine the body would take even more fat to fuel itself.

ahh yes jimmy lol. i have no problem with proviron, it just doesn't seem like it'd be worth the addition. but you do know it better than i do lol
    you know you might act be right with prov..already have masteron in there ...prov may be overkill for a few reasons.....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ive never heard ANYONE at the end of a cutting cycle say man it was a good cycle but i just gained too much muscle....get my drift bro???
    or after bulking cycle either of course...
    I feel you on the gaining to much muscle but I train and compete in a lot of ju jitsu tournaments and stuff like that and want to stay in my target weight.

also about the tren , When i run tren there is no doubt people think I am juicing if you know what I am saying.

Blog Entries
    ^^ then id leave tren out for a coupla reasons ...glad u posted that...(#19)

Thanks for all the help guys! I cant wait to get everything together and just look at it oh boooooy oh boyyyyyy.

oh ya shoulds i do everyday inj?

also sorry to keep bumping but should i be throwing in some Arimidex or something like while I am on cycle. I am really worried about getting gyno. I already had surgery and it looks great but I still have a little gland.

if your worried about it id run the adex.. hell id run it anyway..

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Are you going to run a cycle log on this? I am currious to see how this goes as I am allready looking into running HGH for 6m-1yr.

I sure am

Thread Information