doing t3/clen is a stupid decision..

i say this because i read the profils of both of the throughoutly and the sides effects are way to risky for me.. i mean anything that enlarges the heart or messes with any arteries would seen to higher the risks of fuhtur problems..

please give me your thoughts on this.

i would love to run this cycle but everyone tells me its too DANGEROUS and sorry about the typing errors above..
    im running tren /testp now and didnt lose as much bodyfat as i was hoping so i might try and add some clen to the end of the cycle or wait till after pct and run clen and t3 but im scared right now..

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    i would love to run this cycle but everyone tells me its too DANGEROUS and sorry about the typing errors above..
    im running tren/testp now and didnt lose as much bodyfat as i was hoping so i might try and add some clen to the end of the cycle or wait till after pct and run clen and t3 but im scared right now..
    Wait your running tren and you say that taking Clen is a stupid decision because it is dangerous for you?

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Tryed effrigen tabs loads of energy in the gym and burns cals like mad plus take all the test youve got then see the results...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Wait your running tren and you say that taking Clen is a stupid decision because it is dangerous for you?
    yea i feel you on that but tren doesnt enlarge stuff in your heart. thats what im worried about.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    if concerned about the clen , concerns are legitimate btw, go with an eca stack

Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    yea i feel you on that but tren doesnt enlarge stuff in your heart. thats what im worried about.
    Anabolic steroids cause enlargement of the heart in humans and
    test animals.(1,2) These are the same changes in heart
    muscle that occur in chronic heart failure.(3) For these
    reasons, when a young athlete experiences sudden death the body is
    often evaluated for steroid abuse .(3) In one case report,
    a 21-year-old steroid abuser collapsed and died during a
    workout.(4) The autopsy revealed an enlarged heart with
    areas of dead heart-muscle tissue. Medical authorities speculated
    that steroid abuse caused his heart muscle cells to grow faster
    than the blood vessel supply. This created an area of heart tissue
    with poor blood flow, leading to death of the new cells and a fatal
    heart attack.(4)

REFERENCES 1. Creagh TM, Rubin A, Evans DJ. Hepatic tumours induced by anabolic steroids in an athlete. J Clin Pathol 1988;41:441-3. 2. Yesalis CE, Wright JE, Bahrke MS. Epidemiological and policy issues in the measurement of the long term health effects of anabolic-androgenic steroids. Sports Medicine 1989 Sep;8(3):129-38. 3. Ferenchick GS. Association of steroid abuse with cardiomyopathy in athletes. American Journal Of Medicine 1991 Nov;91(5):562. 4. Luke JL, Farb A, Virmani R, Sample RHB. Sudden cardiac death during exercise in a weight lifter using anabolic androgenic steroids - pathological and toxicological findings. Journal Of Forensic Sciences 1990 Nov;35(6):1441-7. by Trent Tschirgi, R. Ph. (c) 1992 University of Maryland Office of Substance Abuse Studies. All Rights Reserved.

Obviously this was a case of abuse, but nonethless the heart is a muscle.

so if you use reasonable doses it would be alright, and other steroids doesnt have enlarged heart as a side affect but clen does.. so i just wasnt sure..

I don't know bro, you're not making much sense right now. First you say taking Clen is a stupid decision and anything that messes with your heart enlargement and arteries is wayyy to risky. Then you contradict the whole statement by saying you're thinking about adding Clen at the end of your cycle or afterwards because your too scared too take it right now.

Honestly bro, no bull**** I think you made this thread to have someone tell you "no no you will be fine" so that way you can feel better and go on that cycle. I think you're going to do Clen either way and I think this thread was made so you could have reassurance that it wont **** you up.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    tren +clen =sweat city..watch your BP on that combo but you should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I don't know bro, you're not making much sense right now. First you say taking Clen is a stupid decision and anything that messes with your heart enlargement and arteries is wayyy to risky. Then you contradict the whole statement by saying you're thinking about adding Clen at the end of your cycle or afterwards because your too scared too take it right now.

Honestly bro, no bull**** I think you made this thread to have someone tell you "no no you will be fine" so that way you can feel better and go on that cycle. I think you're going to do Clen either way and I think this thread was made so you could have reassurance that it wont **** you up.
    dude your absolutly right.. will someone give me reassurance that i wount f..ck myself up.... that was some nice phycological thinking you just did up thier immortal soldier..

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    no need for sarcasm just because somebody is proving you wrong itl put others off giving you future advice

Quote Originally Posted by lozza89 View Post
    no need for sarcasm just because somebody is proving you wrong itl put others off giving you future advice
    dude, that was not sarcasim, he was dead on. i wanted to run it but is scared and want some one to tell me its alright... he was dead on..

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    ALL steroid use can enlarge the heart. I'm generalizing here, there's many factors involved.

Side effects are always exaggerated, and stated in the worse possible outcome/scenario. Just as a Plastic Surgeon Doctor will always give his patient the worse case scenerio before an operation.

Clen /T3 Vs Tren = Tren is the worse for sides without a doubt. Hepatoxic crap farmers give to their cows, vs drugs that are medically used in hospitals to treat patients.

There's your answer.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    well if your that concerned i think you should know that weight lifting enlarges the heart..that being said I like Mulciber's idea of an ECA stack instead. simple yet effective. tho not devoid of side effects either.

Gears is offline Member
    Are you on a cycle right now? I wouldn`t take any stims with on AAS, well maybe some caffiene pre-workout, but more than that is overkill. If you`re not getting the results you want with tren , you are seriously need to look at your diet (I hate to keep bringing this up, but its the truth 99% of the time).

If not I find I respond really well to small doses e.g. 25-50mcg T3/80-100mcg Clen then ill grab about 400mg caffiene and go walk on an empty stomach everyday with glutamine or whey. I wouldnt worry about heart enlargement unless you have pre-exsisting medical conditions involving high bp ect. just make sure you start off slow and ramp up. This stuff is pretty safe if you`re careful.

Thread Information