MightyFresh22 is offline New Member

Need a good beginner's guide on how to get cut with steroids safely

Well, I'm 18, and have just finished my fourth and final year of football in high school, and now that I no longer need to follow the required guidelines for scholastic sports against player substance, I wanted to learn how to get cut with the help of steroids . Thing is, I have never taken steroids before in my life, have no idea how to use them, and do not know any real routines to follow besides my football weightlift training (which is mostly for mass building, not getting lean and cut).

I am 6'2" 260 (nose tackle), and around 25% body fat. I was wondering if anybody out there could help me with like, how to use steroids properly, safely, and a simple workout to get overall body cut. My goal is to slim down a lot in weight and body fat percentage, and hopefully by this time next year have defined features.

If anyone can help me, It would be greatly appreciated.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyFresh22 View Post
    Well, I'm 18, and have just finished my fourth and final year of football in high school, and now that I no longer need to follow the required guidelines for scholastic sports against player substance, I wanted to learn how to get cut with the help of steroids . Thing is, I have never taken steroids before in my life, have no idea how to use them, and do not know any real routines to follow besides my football weightlift training (which is mostly for mass building, not getting lean and cut).

I am 6'2" 260 (nose tackle), and around 25% body fat. I was wondering if anybody out there could help me with like, how to use steroids properly, safely, and a simple workout to get overall body cut. My goal is to slim down a lot in weight and body fat percentage, and hopefully by this time next year have defined features.

If anyone can help me, It would be greatly appreciated.

YOU DON'T NEED STEROIDS, for several reasons
    1) your diet i guarentee isn't up to par
    2) your bf% is too high, you should be at 12-14% before starting
    3) you haven't been training for very long (diverse training, not football training)
    4) YOU ARE WAY TO YOUNG

i could go on forever, basically you don't need AS yet, stick around and we'll help you get your diet and training where it should be, then you can consider steroids in 5-6years

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    my bf was pretty high when i started my first cyce... i was okay.. but i do agree with phate... your diet is not in check, you hanvn't been training long and you def. are way too young...

if your gonna take this advice in one ear and out the other and still use steroids , ill help you out.. but i DONT recommend it

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with both of the above.. 18 is really too young. Why risk the effects when you are so young?

Why not get some Clenbuterol /T3/T4 and try to shed your bodyfat down?

Everything else -- I would stay away from for now..

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Agreed with both of the above.. 18 is really too young. Why risk the effects when you are so young?

Why not get some Clenbuterol/T3/T4 and try to shed your bodyfat down?

Everything else -- I would stay away from for now..
    Because he needs to work on his diet first.

Take some time and look at the diet forum. It's not going to be easy, but with a proper diet you will be able to get that bf% down to where you want it. Steroids aren't magic. You need a sound diet and cardio to lose weight. Good luck bro, I hope you listen to us, we're just trying to help in the best way possible.

MightyFresh22 is offline New Member
    Okay thank you guys for your statements and I have decided to hold off on the steroids for now. I have decided to drop weightlifting altogether except for shoulder, chest, and back, and have leaned more towards resistance/calisthenic workouts, and hope to start cardio soon. I just got back from a checkup physical and turns out I'm 250 and 21% body fat, so there is atleast an improvement. Now are there any supplements you guys can suggest that should help me with losing weight and body fat in addition to a change in diet? currently I just cut my carb intake lower than usual.

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    if you check out the diet forum you can get a good cutting diet. good luck and don't get discouraged if you don't see the results right away. i also think you should work legs, nothing worse than big upper body with no legs. some inspiration to help you , i lost 60lbs in 16-18 weeks with no help from steroids or chemicals. good luck once again.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    900-1200 Mg Fish Oil daily, Good Multi-vitamin, Good whey protein shake, and a good casein protein for before bedtime. With Great diet, good cardio, and solid cut routine you should loose weight. Stay motivated and you will see results. I came on here saying the same thing you did, these guys turned me away from steroids at that point in my life and it was the smartest thing i have ever done. Went from 6'0'' 198 to 6'0'' 218 in 12 weeks with just the information i learned on this website.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    No gear m8 2 young u will regret it youll see...

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    you need Some Dieteral and Cardionate

that stuff will shred you up hella good

-AJ

Thread Information