Banelord is offline Associate Member

si this too soon?

I just came off a 16 week cycle and am I PCT now, doing HCG and starting monday going on Clomid and proviron . My cycle was this 275 deca and 500 Test E a week. I have gain 12 lbs and have kept it, even with the deca out of the system the size has gone down but overall I did not lose any weight, other then water weight maybe 4 lbs.
    AT the end of the cycle I took some winstrol but had to stop after the 5th shot, the brand I was using from an UGL was just too painful.
    My question is this, I was not planing to go on until anything ontil May, which I will take EQ and TEST P and Winstrol or Masteron near then end., in the mean time I plan to take cell mass, and NOXplode. DO you think it ok I take ANAVAR in March for 12 week at 30mg a day for 12 weeks? Then hit the summer cycle? I know Anaver cost a lot but u can not denid the fat buring power and the lean gains that u can keep, plus it oral and I do not have to worry about injection for sometime.

Stats?
    Age 32
    Height 5"4
    weight 154
    BF I no more then 10%
    Working out since I was 18
    After this cycle I look dam good and u know keeping all the good habits, cardio and intensty.
    U think it too early to hit the Anavar, it cost a lot but I want to try, plus money for me right now is not an issue.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO off means off. I think you should stay off for the 20 weeks until your next cycle, getting blood work done would be a better answer for you than most people here can give you.

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    I agree I need to be off, even if that was a mild cycle it still a cycle and should be treated as one.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    kaber is right you are either on or you are off !!!

Thread Information