GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

Arrow Making the most of the synegy: Sust/Dec/Dbol Cycles!?!?

Planning on doing a Sust/Deca /Dbol cycle for my 2nd cycle in the New Year. I hear all the time about the excellent synergistic effects of the 3 compounds combined as they work along different pathways etc etc, so I was wondering if it'd be a better idea to run the Dbol at a lower dosage for 8-10 weeks instead of blowing it all out high-dosage on a kick-starter in the 1st 4-5weeks, i.e. until the test & Deca decide to say hello. To illustrate....

Traditional Dbol 'Kick-start' protocol...
    Wks 1-5: 35-40mg p/d

My proposed/theorised longer-term synergistic effect protocol...
    Wks 1-4: 25mg p/d (Still incorporating 'kick-start' dosage)
    Wks 5-10: 15mg p/d
    ...or something to this effect.

What are peoples thoughts. Would this be effective? Obviously I am led to believe it would not as otherwise everyone would be doing it, but if not, I would just like a better understanding of why.

Cheers y'all!

Btw, I've just done the maths on the total amounts of Dbol used in each example,- 1400mg & 1330mg respectively. So the liver stress issue shouldn't really be a factor in the argument/question. In fact, I'd have thought, liver function wise, it'd be healthier to run a lower dose of Orals for longer rather than high for shorter, but that's me speculating with my logic, not necessary how the science would work...

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    Planning on doing a Sust/Deca /Dbol cycle for my 2nd cycle in the New Year. I hear all the time about the excellent synergistic effects of the 3 compounds combined as they work along different pathways etc etc, so I was wondering if it'd be a better idea to run the Dbol at a lower dosage for 8-10 weeks instead of blowing it all out high-dosage on a kick-starter in the 1st 4-5weeks, i.e. until the test & Deca decide to say hello. To illustrate....

Traditional Dbol 'Kick-start' protocol...
    Wks 1-5: 35-40mg p/d

My proposed/theorised longer-term synergistic effect protocol...
    Wks 1-4: 25mg p/d (Still incorporating 'kick-start' dosage)
    Wks 5-10: 15mg p/d
    ...or something to this effect.

What are peoples thoughts. Would this be effective? Obviously I am led to believe it would not as otherwise everyone would be doing it, but if not, I would just like a better understanding of why.

Cheers y'all!
    I'd stick with a standard kickstart, i cannot see any benefit running it throught the whole cycle, by week 5 you'll be fed up with the back pumps, lethargy and reduced appetite, though you may not get any of these.
    There's nothing essentially wrong or unsafe about it, i just i can't see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I'd stick with a standard kickstart, i cannot see any benefit running it throught the whole cycle, by week 5 you'll be fed up with the back pumps, lethargy and reduced appetite, though you may not get any of these.
    There's nothing essentially wrong or unsafe about it, i just i can't see the point.
    Bugger it, and I thought I was innovating!

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    cycle looks good, i wouldn't bother with the dbol , every1 i know is happy for the 5-8 weeks they take it, thats how long itll last, water weight, you'll PROB lose it all after cycle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Start the d-bol at week 5 when the other compounds begin working to utilize its protein synthesis.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information