Thread: boil already :)

nath78 is offline Associate Member

boil already :)

i did my fist jab last wednesday in my delt and ive got huge boil on my stomach already..its either from the jab or its hell of a couincidence that ive got one just after my first jab..anyone got any tips for gettin rid of them??you cant even squeeze it its hard as ****!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    i did my fist jab last wednesday in my delt and ive got huge boil on my stomach already..its either from the jab or its hell of a couincidence that ive got one just after my first jab..anyone got any tips for gettin rid of them??you cant even squeeze it its hard as ****!
    The only thing i have found which helps with these is freederm, it's fairly new and quite expensive but applied 3-4 times ED does help to reduce the size considerably, it's all so great for the odd facial one if you catch it early.

freederm ill have a look at that...on my face??****in'll i hope i dun ger one on my face,the one on my stomach is ****in huge!!

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Its probably just a coincidence. I put a cycle off for a week one time and during that week I had bad rash on my scalp due to a food allergy, had I started the cycle I would have swore it was the aas. JMO

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    ive given up the gear for 6 months and still got several boils on my shoulders due to differant types of oxys. but looking much better.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Great looking dog! I have two Rotties and two Pits myself (I do rescue work for a non-profit).

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    got 2 staffordshire bull terriers dog and bitch.cool

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro how do you get a boil without burning yourself or something along those lines? As long as the gear is from a legit source i doubt it would make you grow a huge boil on your stomach.

Bro that is disgusting, no offense.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    I use witch hazel on them, may not work as well as what Lats was talking about though. I got one when I just started this cycle, wasnt to bad, came to a nasty head though....kinda yellow puss....yummy ! Top of my stomach, just below my chest.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    How could a shot in your delt cause a boil on your stomach? that makes no sense. I get boils from time to time and use "boil-ease" it is a pain reliving drawing salve, it woks pretty good.

might just be a couincidence,i dunno..still aint gone down yet tho,its ****in huge lol...

When they get too painful to bare I get a exacto knife blade and lance the bitch. I have also used an 18g pin as a blade. just clean it up with alcohol, sometimes they never come back sometimes they do. If you go to your doctor he will cut out the sack under the skin and that will be the end of it.

binder is offline Member
    I would go to your doctor to have it lanced. it could be MRSA which would cause a large outbreak of infection if you break it open without getting some sort of treatment (antibiotic regimen or such).

MRSA is a strain of staph that's resistant to the broad-spectrum antibiotics commonly used to treat it.

Staph bacteria are generally harmless unless they enter the body through a cut or other wound, and even then they often cause only minor skin problems in healthy people. However, staph infections can cause serious illness. This most often happens in older adults and people who have weakened immune systems, usually in hospitals and long term care facilities. But in the past several years, serious infections have been occurring in otherwise healthy people in the community, for example athletes who share equipment or personal items.

That looks like some nasty shit, dig the last part "athletes who share equipment" good call binder.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBillAnderson View Post

That looks like some nasty shit, dig the last part "athletes who share equipment" good call binder.
    Thanks, we see them here at the hospital and at the office. Sometimes we even get people in with a huge outbreak and it all started from "i just popped a pimple on my leg" kind of thing.

MRSA is normally treated with a heavy regimen of IV vancomycin.

Scary stuff. I just think about one of those cases and it quickly makes me think twice about popping what appears to be pimples. lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    Thanks, we see them here at the hospital and at the office. Sometimes we even get people in with a huge outbreak and it all started from "i just popped a pimple on my leg" kind of thing.

MRSA is normally treated with a heavy regimen of IV vancomycin.

Scary stuff. I just think about one of those cases and it quickly makes me think twice about popping what appears to be pimples. lol
    New to me, Ill be more careful.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

i got rid of it now,put hot water on it to draw it out and pulled the end off it,it just all ran out then,then covered it in anti septic..

tomo25mcr is offline New Member
    that dog aint real is it?
    i want some of the gear wot hes usin lol

Thread Information