MaStA is offline New Member

23yo libido issues

Hey guys i'm 23 and have some cycles under my belt.
    I used to surf our forum pretty often back when i cycled but my lifestyle (work-family) got me out of action, i even got to sign up again caused i lost my password.
    Anw i am off roids for almost 1 1/2 years now but i believe i have some libido issues, which is pretty annoying for me.
    I started taking prov at 50mg ed just to see what happens, also my last blood check was 8 months ago and my free test was 120.
    Please guys let me know i allways find answers within these pages.
    Happy to be back

Stats 1.75 76kg about 12-14% bf
    training on and off for about 8 years, currently on a clean bulk
    Thanx

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Check your testosterone level now... free, total and LH. Proviron can help, but its not cure its just symptomatic treatment.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    What is proviron ? may have sugestion.
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 12-21-2008 at 01:11 PM.

MaSTa if no stranger too small doses of test ,try sus 250 may be 1s a week or fortnight if that works and it will may be get it perscripted . well thats what its perscibed for. good luck

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    MaSTa if no stranger too small doses of test ,try sus 250 may be 1s a week or fortnight if that works and it will may be get it perscripted . well thats what its perscibed for. good luck
    Not at 23yrs of age!!! Recovery (if there is an issue) is a lot more probable when young.

HRT is usually prescribed to guys 30+. As that is what that would technically be.
    Last edited by Maverick_J8; 12-21-2008 at 01:27 PM.

ever taken pct MaSTa ?

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    ever taken pct MaSTa ?
    And yes, good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post
    Not at 23yrs of age!!! Recovery (if there is an issue) is a lot more probable when young.

HRT is usually prescribed to guys 30+.
    news to me never heard about it nice to learn new things.
    thanks

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Looking shredded in your avy Maverick!!

thanx for the replies guys, yes i allways use pct since my 1st cycle, my pct usually consisted of nolvadex , gonadotropin, letro and some times clomid was used as well.
    It's been almost 1 and a half years since my last cycle and i never faced libido issues untill a month and a half ago.
    also note that i was a heavy smoker and have used some stimulants in the past like clen -ephedra and others.
    every stim was used just for a certain period of time, as suggested by these forums, and never in combination with another

refering to blood test i will have one this week and post the results on this thread you guys, my last one was taken about a year ago (2-3 months after last cycle) and i believe my total free test was at 113.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    a SHITLOAD of things, biological AND psychological can affect libido , you got to really think it through before you embark on TRT.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    113 ??? thats Fk low man you should have taken action when you saw these results. its very low, do a test , if still low , go to the doc, and dont worry bro you got this . the max that can happen , u'll be put on test about 1 injection a week which is nothing and feel fantastic , thats the max that can happen.

Darksyde is offline Member
    when did you first start cycling steroids ? as a teenager? there are reasons we often encourage younger guys to wait before jumping into gear so quickly.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MaStA View Post
    Hey guys i'm 23 and have some cycles under my belt.
    I used to surf our forum pretty often back when i cycled but my lifestyle (work-family) got me out of action, i even got to sign up again caused i lost my password.
    Anw i am off roids for almost 1 1/2 years now but i believe i have some libido issues, which is pretty annoying for me.
    I started taking prov at 50mg ed just to see what happens, also my last blood check was 8 months ago and my free test was 120.
    Please guys let me know i allways find answers within these pages.
    Happy to be back

Stats 1.75 76kg about 12-14% bf
    training on and off for about 8 years, currently on a clean bulk
    Thanx
    You need to check your natural levels now and see where you stand.
    Proviron is an AAS which will effect HPTA levels,,,not a good idea to use when OFF cycle.

make sure you gek your DHT, DHEA, Estrogen and Prolactin tested. They all affect you weiner too.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea 120 very low,, suprise doc didnt ask about that and help you out. 120 would def affect the peen

He mean FREE TEST 113!!! Not total testosterone!

normal free testosterone range 35-155, so he is in range in fact high-normal.

Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post
    normal free testosterone range 35-155, so he is in range in fact high-normal.
    That's right bro, and the blood test was taken 3 months after last cycle as i stated before so it was preety accurate.
    as for the proviron thing i stoped taking it for 3 days now and it was only used as a mean of psychological enchament for me to overcome this problem i was facing.
    as already said libido issues can occur for a bunch of reasons but i never had such experience so i had to be prepared even for the worst case scenario.
    I don't believe low test is an issue but this will be clear after blood and sperm test which are set for monday, so updates coming up.
    Now just to answer some questions i started using aas since 17 till 1 and a half year ago (as i said i'm 23).
    kidneys, liver, prostate,testicles were all checked today and everything seemed preety normal (but had some high sgot liver values since a teen even w/o juicing, must be in the familly, anw these seem to be stable in past blood test even with the use of steroids ).
    I have many friends and a bunch of examples to avoid refering to aas use or should i say abuse.
    even thought i tried different cycles and some preety harsh drugs (tren hex, tren a) never experienced any problems and noone should if u stick on this forum, that's what i did.
    I might never obtain the ideal physique i seek and envy like others next to me did with abuse of drugs (got friends in GH since their 18's combined with a shit load of things and stims just to stay on certain competition weight) but i allways tried to follow the safe way, even if i was walking the <<dark side>>.
    Thanx for the replies bros.
    Blood test update coming up

Thread Information