Mulerider is offline New Member

Stacking questions

I have access to Winstrol , Dianabol , HGH and Test Suspension.

Any recommendations on how these should be used together to get maximum results?

I am 5'10 200 pounds and in pretty good shape, all natural right now.

Also, what kind of calorie count should I take in? I am not looking to gain alot of weight, would rather gain strength and cut up.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    cycle history?
    years training?
    suspension needs to be shot at least twice day, every day, in my opinion.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you dont want to gain weight and just cut up get rid of the dbols

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    suspension and sustenon are the "why bothers' of the test family IMO..... better options avail .....i only personally see suspension as useful in a drug testing situation ...i used it in the past and it was the only test that i couldnt get a handle on sides re: bloat and other estro related sides even with estro control in mix(once prov/nolva and once adex).and the 2x day injections (painful at that) IMO suck ...*L* i kinda vented there huh...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    I have access to Winstrol , Dianabol , HGH and Test Suspension.

Any recommendations on how these should be used together to get maximum results?

I am 5'10 200 pounds and in pretty good shape, all natural right now.

Also, what kind of calorie count should I take in? I am not looking to gain alot of weight, would rather gain strength and cut up.
    Share some info about yourself,,,stats,,,training experience,,etc,,then we can help from there.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Share some info about yourself,,,stats,,,training experience,,etc,,then we can help from there.

God do you ever have anything insightful to say in your posts, all you do is parrot other people from that post....Everyone of your posts is saying the exact same thing the other 80 people before you said....

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    to save myself from the methyl tren wrath, i'll add a little spin on the rhetoric that so often goes on here.

whats your diet look like now, and have you been bulking, cutting, or maintaining with it?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    to save myself from the methyl tren wrath, i'll add a little spin on the rhetoric that so often goes on here.

whats your diet look like now, and have you been bulking, cutting, or maintaining with it?

Dont worry T...i am not raging or anything......i am just sick of that guy....his posts are bullshit....never has anything intelligent of his own to say....

can we say "POLLY WANT A CRACKER"

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Dont worry T...i am not raging or anything......i am just sick of that guy....his posts are bullshit....never has anything intelligent of his own to say....

haha well i agree, i wasn't sure if this was the 10mg test day or something haha

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post

hes a post whore

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    hes a post whore
    no he is not a post whore, he is an focking idiot....he is logged on like 10 min aday, posts like 10 things and logs off......Just enough for people to see him....

Has he really ever helped anybody....if so...please come forward....i highly doubt the line will be too long....

haha well i agree, i wasn't sure if this was the 10mg test day or something haha
    NO bro...just still at 6mg ed...and feeling super funky......I actually have upped my test a bit, to see if that has any effect on the sides or what not....

currently running 900mg test e per week
    6mg methyl tren ed
    100mg proviron ed
    35iu insulin ed
    1000mg metformin ed(experimental as well)

damn.. still pretty solid. we pulled off a pretty nice hijack huh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    age?
    cycle history?
    years training?
    suspension needs to be shot at least twice day, every day, in my opinion.
    35, retired pro athlete, haven't cycled in about 8 or 9 years. Don't mind gaining good weight, I am disciplined enough to hack any routine, just have been out of the roid world so long I'm not sure how to cycle.

Also, I'm not sure what kind of caloric intake I should incorporate.

pick out what cycle you want to do and we will help you out

and if you dont mind me asking what sport/team

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    and if you dont mind me asking what sport/team

Baseball of course, aren't all the juicers baseball players!!

I'm not sure what cycle, intermediate, I'm guessing. I am looking to incorporate what I have into a good cycle.

Dianabol , HGH, Test Suspension, Winstrol . I will use all or leave some out, I'm looking for looks more than anything at this point. Thanks for your interest in helping.

you really want to go with suspension and inject once or twice a day why not do some cyp or enanthate

Only because that is what I have. I would prefer to use what I have. No other reason than that. I will go with something else on my next purchase, but for now, Suspension is it.

I also have the dball and the winstral as well as HGH. Thanks for taking a look at this and giving me some thoughts.

Thanks BIG, that was helpful. I am on this board to get direction not for any other reason including you talking down to me.

If you have something that would help me, I would love to hear it.

well to get help, its not usually a good idea to try to belittle the people you're asking the help from

a first cycle with suspension doesn't seem like a good idea

well to get help, its not usually a good idea to try to belittle the people you're asking the help from

a first cycle with suspension doesn't seem like a good idea
    Thank you, I'm trying to ask simple questions, I was responding to him belittling me on another thread that he forwarded here. I'm a novice and am attempting to gather information. I thought this was the best site to do that.

I'm trying to determine if Dbol and Winstrol are a good cycling combination, that's all. Do you have a comment on these two? Thanks in advance for your response.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    Thanks BIG, that was helpful. I am on this board to get direction not for any other reason including you talking down to me.

If you have something that would help me, I would love to hear it.
    Me talking down to you?
    I have something that will help, and I already advised it.

Do some research!

you post another thread asking the same thing, I close it and steer you back to the original thread, and you get an attitude? Good luck getting help.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    suspension and sustenon are the "why bothers' of the test family IMO..... better options avail .....i only personally see suspension as useful in a drug testing situation ...i used it in the past and it was the only test that i couldnt get a handle on sides re: bloat and other estro related sides even with estro control in mix(once prov/nolva and once adex).and the 2x day injections (painful at that) IMO suck ...*L* i kinda vented there huh...
    Alright, some people may not be able to handle the injections and/or possible sides of test suspension, but it absolutely should not be considered a "Why bother" steroid in any way, shape or form. It gives tremendous strength and size gains, and in my opinion is the best form of test in terms of gains

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    then i guess its suspension and dbol .. id use an AI or you can wring yourself out like a wet sponge..

how do you plan on running the GH

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    Alright, some people may not be able to handle the injections and/or possible sides of test suspension, but it absolutely should not be considered a "Why bother" steroid in any way, shape or form. It gives tremendous strength and size gains, and in my opinion is the best form of test in terms of gains
    any reasoning behind that? yes, its the most test per mg of solution, but thats not a deciding factor imo. when you have to shoot 2 or more times per day to get the same results as prop shooting once a day, its not worth it. and it sounds to be the most painful, even to experienced users.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    We are both entitled to our opinions..i expressed mine and you yours...you may wanna note the OP is relatively inexperienced user...think suspension is a good choice for him?

Thread Information