john1181 is offline Associate Member

aromasin or arimidex

sup fellaz...im going to switch onto some tren for about 4weeks befor i finish up on a so called short cycle i started about 2months ago...i have used adex b4 along with caber but im wondering wich of the 2 would better benefit on the tren...adex or aromasin ??also, why do you think so?im thinking aromasin makes est receptors useless so that means the estro is still floating around...adex would be better in stopping the conversion of the test i am also taking...let me know what u guys think..thanks

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    sup fellaz...im going to switch onto some tren for about 4weeks befor i finish up on a so called short cycle i started about 2months ago...i have used adex b4 along with caber but im wondering wich of the 2 would better benefit on the tren...adex or aromasin??also, why do you think so?im thinking aromasin makes est receptors useless so that means the estro is still floating around...adex would be better in stopping the conversion of the test i am also taking...let me know what u guys think..thanks
    Aromasin is a type I steroidal AI, like you say, but youv'e interpreted it's mechanism wrongly, the estrogen won't be floating, there just won't be any aromatisation, period.

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    aromasin and arimidex i just dont know what itis with these in the uk there like gold dust and worth a fortune i just dont get it?!

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza89 View Post
    aromasin and arimidex i just dont know what itis with these in the uk there like gold dust and worth a fortune i just dont get it?!
    adex is common and cheap. aromasin is expensive and more rare.

bro just hit the pharmacy! aro is pretty expensive.....so anyway aromasin is the better choice or what?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    sup fellaz...im going to switch onto some tren for about 4weeks befor i finish up on a so called short cycle i started about 2months ago...i have used adex b4 along with caber but im wondering wich of the 2 would better benefit on the tren...adex or aromasin??also, why do you think so?im thinking aromasin makes est receptors useless so that means the estro is still floating around...adex would be better in stopping the conversion of the test i am also taking...let me know what u guys think..thanks
    are you only using TREN ?

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    I'd go with aromasin . Stronger in terms of keep estro sides down and no estrogen rebound.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    im a adex guy myself

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    aromasin

also taking dbol40mg/d and prop100mg/d.......tren75mg/day....

Thread Information