thewraith is offline New Member

Question Dianabol and prohormones???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok I have a weird, but maybe retarded question....but im giving it a shot since it may be a legit way of doing this possibly..lol. Ok heres the deal, I have got 120 dianabol thai pinks but i cant get my hands on any test....but I do have some prohormones to choose from..the first one is "super D" (2a, 17a,-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one,17b-ol 15mg (2x a day) or I also have a "Tren 2 xtreme" (19-norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17dione) 50mg (3x a day) if I ran one of these prohormones for 8 weeks total along with 20mg of dianabol for the first 4 weeks...would this be effective as i do not have access to any testosterone and i know you are supposed to stack dianabol with test...so now these prohormones supposodely convert to a test and a nandrolone .... so what are you guys opinions? I know this is and odd one and Ill prob get laughed at by some of you guys and its ok haha. but I really am just curious and want some opinions. now of course I would def do some milkthistle since that would prob be a real bitch on my liver?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i cant help you because i dont like prohormones and never use them but i can asure you that we would not tolerate anyone laughing at you or belittling you while your asking a legit question so you dont have to worry about that
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

haha cool....I was saying that because it was an off the wall question...is there anyone else that may have an opinion on this? thanx

bump

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've actually thought about this before. I think it would be a bad idea because most PH, even the ones that convert to test, shut you down. The combo of dbol + a PH would would be rough on the liver and would not give you what you would get from test. I would just hold onto the dbols until you can find some test. it'll be worth the wait.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    superdrol + dianabol = no more liver. no way in the world would i stack those. Dbol and the tren or superdrol and the tren would work but those are side effects in a bottle. If it were me personally i would run test with whatever one i chose to run but since that is not an option then just stick with one for 4-6 weeks and then run a proper post cycle. and no, stacking with something that converts to test will not suffice. I feel it would be best to sit on the pinks and wait untill you can get some test to do a proper cycle. dont try and cut corneres or dont be impatient in this game. it will be worth the wait.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id have to say it would just be like runnin dbol alone and i have no exp with that. I wouldnt think the prohormones would have any effect of a test

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    superdrol + dianabol = no more liver. no way in the world would i stack those. Dbol and the tren or superdrol and the tren would work but those are side effects in a bottle. If it were me personally i would run test with whatever one i chose to run but since that is not an option then just stick with one for 4-6 weeks and then run a proper post cycle. and no, stacking with something that converts to test will not suffice. I feel it would be best to sit on the pinks and wait untill you can get some test to do a proper cycle. dont try and cut corneres or dont be impatient in this game. it will be worth the wait.
    So what kind of gains do you think I would get with the Dbol + Tren prohormone? since oyu said that that might work? versus taking the dbol alone?

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    ^^omg dude PLZ dont do this cycle its a trainwreck and will hurt your body..BUt if u insist just do the tren prohormone and save the d bol for a real cycle with test jmo

alright thanx guys....I will wait to get some test then.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    just want to be clear that i was not encouraging that cycle by any means. I say wait is your best bet as well.

Thread Information