Justin332 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Help (Done Research)

Hi,

I've been researching for a long time and am ready to do my first cycle. I'm not 100% sold yet on what to do and would like some opinions based on my goals and what I currently am:

28yo 6'0, 200lbs 15% bf. 32W 45C. Been heavy creatine, amino acid user to get size/strength

I'd like to be about 10-13% bf and about 210.

I've been leaning towards just doing a test-e cycle. If I ate very clean (turkey, oatmean, brown rice, sweet potatoes) would I still get water retention and a chubby look on Test -E? Do I have to stack Test-E with Dianabol ? I would like to put as little stress on my body as possible so if I can get great gains on just Test-E I'd prefer that.

Someone also told me I should be doing Deca instead.

All help is greatly appreciated, I've been reading up for a long time and feel I have everything ready but need some affirmation to pull the final trigger.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test E 12 weeks 500mg wk
    no dbol ,, no deca
    gets a AI and run during cycle if you worried about bloat
    and i assume you know yoru pct since you been researching?

Yes, fully aware of what to do and what to get, also will get my blood tested. I just dont' want to get fat on a test-e cycle.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin332 View Post
    Yes, fully aware of what to do and what to get, also will get my blood tested. I just dont' want to get fat on a test-e cycle.

if you train right and eat well you will not get fat. When i feel im gettin a little to soft ill add some extra cardio in my weeks.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    test e or cyp would be a good way to go just like chuckt said def stay away from the dbols or deca if you dont want water retention and if you wouldnt mind injecting ed or eod why not try some prop instead of test e you will have less water retenton with that

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    if you train right and eat well you will not get fat. When i feel im gettin a little to soft ill add some extra cardio in my weeks.

I agree with the above, no need for other compunds, just stick with test only and see how you respond to it.

I would also diet down a bit before cycle, this will drop your bf% and create a better window for growth when you do cycle to produce muscle tissue and help with mess bloating.

Makes sure you use a AI, to keep the water weight down. Keep the diet in order also if your concern about bloat..

the reason I haven't thought about trying prop instead of test ent is because on this site is pretty much says that you should use test-ent as a starter cycle. That's also what I believe would be available to me should I do this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would also diet down a bit before cycle, this will drop your bf% and create a better window for growth when you do cycle to produce muscle tissue and help with mess bloating.
    I've actually not drank for 3 weeks and have mostly (witht he occassional mexican restaurant) been eating very clean. My body fat was 17% a few weeks ago so I anticipate my bf will be about 13/14% when I start in January.
    Last edited by Justin332; 12-22-2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Messed up quote

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin332 View Post
    >Whether you get fat is going to be diet dependant, not drug dependant. You'll want to put on mass, so you'll have to eat surplus calories, maybe 400-600 over maintenance whilst On-cycle, but that's it if you want to keep the fat gain in check.

>To control the 'Bloat' effect from the Test-E (that some are more suseptible to that others I will add), you should use an AI On-cycle as marcus300 suggests.

>Also, another good tip to avoid the bloat is to minimise the salt in your diet, as too much salt + Test = excess water retention aka. The non-desirable Michelin man look.

...Sure there's more advice on the way...

So why would I do prop instead of ent?

anyone?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    test e or cyp would be a good way to go just like chuckt said def stay away from the dbols or deca if you dont want water retention and if you wouldnt mind injecting ed or eod why not try some prop instead of test e you will have less water retenton with that
    prop 1st cycle IMO not best advice...if diet and estro control in place h20 retention should be minimal with test e and even if not 2 weeks after cycle ends you will lose all h2o retained anyway. I think ed or eod inj 1st cycle is unnecessary ...no offense............just my opinion....

Jimmy,

Thanks for the input, why is prop not a better choice then enanthate ? Looking at the profile it says it's the ideal choice.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    dont get me wrong prop will work..for best results with prop you should inject ed or at least eod ...thats alot of injections esp if u have never done it before. Thats all im saying ...you can def use either one..your choice...if u use prop make sure to adj pct start time accordingly....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    dont get me wrong prop will work..for best results with prop you should inject ed or at least eod ...thats alot of injections esp if u have never done it before. Thats all im saying ...you can def use either one..your choice...if u use prop make sure to adj pct start time accordingly....
    Pefect. Thank you!

Thread Information