psychosocial18 is offline New Member

First Cycle Question

Hey.
    I'm hoping to be running my first cycle very shortly in the new year. And i was planning on running 700mg of test e or cyp per week, jumpstarting with dbol and finishing with winstrol to harden up! i know both the orals would be tough on my liver but i was just wondering what you guys thought about it? Do you think it would be too tough or could i get away with it?
    Any info is greatly appreciated!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    for a first cycle 700mg is a lot. 500 would be fine, some people do even less. what are your stats? (age height weight bf%) and what is your diet for a normal day

Darksyde is offline Member
    all the info you could ever need for your first cycle is easily accessible via the search feature. including veterans thoughts on such a cycle as listed above.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psychosocial18 View Post
    Hey.
    I'm hoping to be running my first cycle very shortly in the new year. And i was planning on running 700mg of test e or cyp per week, jumpstarting with dbol and finishing with winstrol to harden up! i know both the orals would be tough on my liver but i was just wondering what you guys thought about it? Do you think it would be too tough or could i get away with it?
    Any info is greatly appreciated!

Why stop there bro? Why not just inject tren after your winstrol is over and continue the massive growing!!!!! THROW SOME CLEN IN THEREEE TO GET RIPPPED TO SHREDS!!! YOU WILL GET HUGEEEEEEEEEE!

Seriously, more is NOT better especially for your first cycle.

Test-e 500 mgs/week for 12 weeks
    Keep nolva on hand if you get estrogen related sides

PCT: Nolva/Clomid

Its your first cycle you will grow like a tree then for your second you could do test-e and dbol and you will grow even more.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    stats? age, height, bf%, weight, this will allow members and vets to help you better.

bread and butter cycles are 500mgs/w for 12 weeks with a kickstart of your choice. 40mgs dbol is the typical choice.

reed used dbol as a kickstart in his cycle as well as winstrol at the end so maybe he can chime in here.

pct options still need to be considered as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Why stop there bro? Why not just inject tren after your winstrol is over and continue the massive growing!!!!! THROW SOME CLEN IN THEREEE TO GET RIPPPED TO SHREDS!!! YOU WILL GET HUGEEEEEEEEEE!

Seriously, more is NOT better especially for your first cycle.

Test-e 500 mgs/week for 12 weeks
    Keep nolva on hand if you get estrogen related sides

PCT: Nolva/Clomid

Its your first cycle you will grow like a tree then for your second you could do test-e and dbol and you will grow even more.
    theres nothing wrong with using dbol in a first cycle as long as you have an AI on hand in case of any bloating or estrogen issues.

save the sarcasm too. new members dont need it. you can make your point without being ignorant about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    theres nothing wrong with using dbol in a first cycle as long as you have an AI on hand in case of any bloating or estrogen issues.

save the sarcasm too. new members dont need it. you can make your point without being ignorant about it.
    I was commenting on the test dosage level and winstrol specifically. And I feel that he should be with test only cycle (do dbol if you he really wants) so he can see how his body reacts to it. It's his first cycle so I feel if he keeps it as simple it would be better IMO.

As for the sarcasm its late and seeing the same thread 30 times a day doesn't help either

I wish people would read the educational threads, thats what I did before I joined (except I did it on another board I frequented often before this) that and I lurked on the boards for a couple of months and just read threads on all types of issues to gather knowledge:
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 12-23-2008 at 03:30 AM.

I was commenting on the test dosage level and winstrol specifically. And I feel that he should be with test only cycle (do dbol if you he really wants) so he can see how his body reacts to it. It's his first cycle so I feel if he keeps it as simple it would be better IMO.

As for the sarcasm its late and seeing the same thread 30 times a day doesn't help either

I wish people would read the educational threads, thats what I did before I joined that and I lurked on the boards and just read threads on all types of issues to gather knowledge:
    agreed in bold.

psychosocial18 is offline New Member
    Weight: 201lbs
    bf%: 12-13
    height: 5'10

I have been training for about 2 years and just recently became serious about it! i went from 170lbs to 200lbs over an 8 week period. As for the diet i'm still working the kinks out but i start the day with 250ml of egg whites and add 2 wholes eggs along with a bagel.
    And throught the day i try eating a cup and half of both veggies and rice, along with 3 chicken breasts! And some fruit if i have it. I try spreading it out over 5-6 meals a day but it doesn't always work out that way. I have a protein shake after my workouts and off days i usually have my shake in the morning with breakfast. i'm hoping to hit my goal of 220lbs, 10%bf.
    Thanks guys

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado

I wish people would read the educational threads, thats what I did before I joined (except I did it on another board I frequented often before this) that and I lurked on the boards for a couple of months and just read threads on all types of issues to gather knowledge:
    get used to it. 30 times a day, 30 days a month.

for that diet, if you could break it down more, into times and meals, and amounts would be nice. it doesn't seem that great, but those stats aren't bad at all

Weight: 201lbs
    bf%: 12-13
    height: 5'10

I have been training for about 2 years and just recently became serious about it! i went from 170lbs to 200lbs over an 8 week period. As for the diet i'm still working the kinks out but i start the day with 250ml of egg whites and add 2 wholes eggs along with a bagel.
    And throught the day i try eating a cup and half of both veggies and rice, along with 3 chicken breasts! And some fruit if i have it. I try spreading it out over 5-6 meals a day but it doesn't always work out that way. I have a protein shake after my workouts and off days i usually have my shake in the morning with breakfast. i'm hoping to hit my goal of 220lbs, 10%bf.
    Thanks guys

Everything right there tells you why you shouldn't do steroids

1) Your too young

2) You just gotten serious about working out and if you can 30lbs in two months than you are not near your genetic limit (I mean you did a great job on that bulk so your doing good so far why turn to roids? )

Im watching out for you right now...don't turn to steroids this young trust me the risks arent worth it.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 12-23-2008 at 04:02 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    spend some time in diet forum ..get that diet on point bro.... also check out workout forums ...good info there. Make changes necessary to above and give them time to work ...IMO it is best to wait SEVERAL years to cycle and for very good reasons. Marcus has a great post ..i believe its in the when you shouldnt use aas sticky at top of forum ...give it a read re hpta development re: age. Good read and applies directly to you.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

I have been training I have been training for about 2 years and just recently became serious about it!

i went from 170lbs to 200lbs over an 8 week period. As for the diet i'm still working the kinks out but i start the day with 250ml of egg whites and add 2 wholes eggs along with a bagel.
    Thanks guys

I agree with Immortal. If your still serious after 2 years, then carefully consider AAS use. After another 2 years, you'll be much more educated on diet,supps and how to workout.

Thread Information