Thread: Chest Pains

danny_may86 is offline Junior Member

Chest Pains

hey guys,been on a test enanthate cycle for only 2 weeks now, but ive had these chest pains about 4 days now.it sumtimes on the left side n sumtimes on the right.ive just been to see my doctor ( he doesnt know nothin about the steroids ) and he said my blood pressure n heart beat where perfect.he thinks its cause im lifting all the time in my job n the gym.but ive always done this n its never been a problem.im also on a course of accutane so im thining is the both of them causing sum kind of pain around my chest.im just thinking about my heart.

valcon is offline Associate Member
    stats

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If you get the pain on both sides of the chest as you've said then i dont think its the heart.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Man i must be lucky . MY doc is an older doctor ....i am 100% honest about steroids ...he knows im somewhat educated in their use and doesnt preach to me. He helps me with bloodwork and result examination. He is also honest when he diagnoses me and doesnt pull the "blame the steroids" card. Sorry this is off topic but seeing more anddmore posts like this helped me to realize my fortune in this area. I cant say ive ever experinced this ..id assume if its muscle soreness youd recognize that pain correct? I mean thats my knee jerk assumption (im by no means a doctor) but id think being experinced at working out you'd recognize that type of pain. i dunno what it could be ...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ya, sounds like it's not your heart. I've not familiar with all the sides of accutane since there are so many. Keep an eye on your bp.....you should be cool.

magickflash2 is offline Junior Member
    Had the same problem you do. After doing a butt load of tests the Doc, finally told me it was probley muscle spasms. They can come and go at will. Feels like someone hit you super hard in the chest. They can last anywhere from a few secs. to a coulpe of mins. Don't worry about it unless there are other things going on as well. That's what she had to say.
    Last edited by magickflash2; 12-23-2008 at 11:35 AM.

thanks for all ur replies guys.the reason i havent told him about them is cause hes the one who put me on accutane n wud probably take me off them if he knew i was taking steroids .the pain doesnt feel like its the muscle.it feels like its underneath the muscle.n its not a big pain where its hurting and i cant do nothin cause of it.i can actually feel it a little bit wen i turn just the top part of my body to the sides.i just heard a lot of ppl go on accutane wit there cycles to keep acne down so i thought it wud be ok.i dunno weather to stop my cycle of the test.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by danny_may86 View Post
    hey guys,been on a test enanthate cycle for only 2 weeks now, but ive had these chest pains about 4 days now.it sumtimes on the left side n sumtimes on the right.ive just been to see my doctor ( he doesnt know nothin about the steroids) and he said my blood pressure n heart beat where perfect.he thinks its cause im lifting all the time in my job n the gym.but ive always done this n its never been a problem.im also on a course of accutane so im thining is the both of them causing sum kind of pain around my chest.im just thinking about my heart.
    Exactly what gear are you on?

im on tesoviron depot 250 by schering. 500mg a week for 10 weeks. currently finished week 2.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by danny_may86 View Post
    im on tesoviron depot 250 by schering. 500mg a week for 10 weeks. currently finished week 2.
    I don't think its the juice...I had bad chest pains on d-bol.. thats another story altogether.

ye. i can feel the pain now, its in my right side just under my pec.its like a dull ache,kind of straining ache if u know what i mean

Blog Entries
    is it like the feeling of a cramp coming on? if so could be dehydration or lack of potassium ....

the only way i cud describe it is a dull ache.kind of like it feels weak in that area wen it cums on.thats alls i can describe tho sorry.i met continue my cycle n stuff but just rest from goin the gym over xmas.my doctor said if its still there by new year come back n he will refer me to the hospital where they will do checks. the job i do is lifting house hold items all day then goin to gym 6 times a week aswell.just hope its sumthin from that n not sumthin serious where im makin it worse if it was the test or accutane.

Blog Entries
    well best of luck bro ..hopefully just some muscle ache that will pass....if not tho def follow up with dac like you said....no doubt...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how old are you? any breathing problems?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

im 23, n no ive got no breathing problems.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your not using an ai try a low dose of armidex and see if that keeps the water down and makes a difference. if you do go to the dr make sure you tell him exactly what your using or you can run into alot of problems if he misdiagnose you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    yea i was gonna suggest something with the lungs...but if you just went to the doc he would have caught the fact that there was fluid in your lungs or something

Justin332 is offline Associate Member
    I've been on accutane three times and that drug can do a lot of crazy stuff to you.

The third time was just intolerable, as I had a lot of random pains.

Are you sure (I'm not an expert) that you should be taking test and accutane at the same time? Accutane is a very, very toxic drug.

i read that accutane is liver toxic so dont use oral steroids ,but injectables r fine cause they pass the liver. n the accutane will keep the acne down while on cycle.

the reason i didnt wana wait till my accutane course was finished, cause i was worried i wud do all them months then take the gear n all my acne just come bak again. cause ive got bad acne. its goin better since i started the accutane like.just over 2 months ive been on it for

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    As long as your blood pressure and cholesterol are okey you shouldnt be too worried. if the pain is in your left and right side it could maybe be your lungs. It prob just lil musle pain from the workouts. I had the same pain when i started my first cycle and doc said it just muscle pushing on the ribcage it was a sports doc. after few weeks it went away.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    its the accutane i just started taking in about 12 days ago and i started getting some chest pains from it, its nothing to worry about i talked to my dr about it and he says im fine

da think i shud carry on or stop the test n carry on with the accutane on its own?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly just go back to your doc and tell him youre taking some gear he cant do anything about it worst thing is hes going to lecture you about how steroids are "bad" for you

Thread Information