m16a2 is offline Senior Member

hot flashes, cold chills, and headaches

I'm in the 8th week of my bulker (test/deca ) and I have been having these hot/cold episodes for a few weeks now.

When I wakeup in the morning, I'm freezing. I don't even want to get out of bed I'm so cold. Then I have a shower, and I'm sweating afterwards, and its accompanied by a pounding headache. During the day, I will have times when I am just cold, and usually after I walk somewhere or get a little stressed, I will be sweating like I'm doing cardio. About 20 minutes later I will either be cold or normal. In the night, I get freezing since its kinda chilly outside, but after walking anywhere, I am very hot again.

Does anyone else have similiar problems? I can deal with the hot/cold for a few more weeks, but the morning headaches are pretty bad. It only happens right after my shower. I've tried showering in cooler water, but it doesn't really help since my body is usually really cold when I get into the shower. Then I manage to heat it up with the water and I'm hot when I get outta the shower.

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    When I started Deca it raised my blood pressure and gave me a really bad headache. Have you had your blood pressure checked?

yes, it was 170/90 i think, or 170/80 which is pretty high. I'm going back every 2 weeks to have it checked.

supdude24 is offline Junior Member
    yea i have the same problem also, i will be on my 3rd week of test enanthate 200mg a week. ive been getting cold chills and feverish feeling all the time. and i feel sluggish all the time also. what is wrong?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, if ur bp is up then most likely thats it. What doses are u running?

OG

hammerhead is offline Member
    I get that way on d-bol. I'm not sure how the BP factors in there but i'll bet it makes it easier to overheat. I'm thinking it's an over-reaction to changes in surrounding temperature combined with excess sweating.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i can almost bet that everyone who has these symptoms is taking some type of vet/mex gear...im noticing a very prominant trend with this..."flu like symptoms"...i got the same thing right now from test enant 250 from QV, but im also taking 750 a week, regardless i have chills, sweats, numbness in my limbs, headaches, and an overall sense of feeling like shit...i think i might have to sitck with human gear from now on...hope things gets better for everyone, take care...

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, if ur bp is up then most likely thats it. What doses are u running?

OG
    What's up bro... Ummm, I am currently running 600 mg/test enan wk. My cycle is 400 mg/deca and 600 mg/test though. Since the deca is still active in my system (1 week w/o it) I don't think I'm really just feeling test at this time. The deca will be back into the mix tomorrow

djdjdjddjon, if these are the flu like symptoms, then they are much milder than I would have expected. For example, I just woekup and my hands are freezing. I'm about to hit the gym, and I know when I come out of that gym I'm gonna be sweating like a hitch hiker in the desert. When I had the flu, I didn't want to get out of bed! The chills are definitely annoying, but nothing like the flu.

supdude24 is offline Junior Member
    yep im using vet/mex gear. i dont have the sniffles but i run a fever, hot flashes, and my ears are always feeling like they are on fire and i feel like crap. i didnt think i would have these kind of side effects cuz im only doing 200mg(1cc) a week.

Canadianjuicer is offline New Member
    Well I'm glad it's not just me. I'd say I have all the same but the headaches are not really an issue. Only other difference seems to me that I get CRAZY hot flash feelings after I eat mostly. But in general I am all over the map. Hot then cold, hot then cold, etc. And I'm also sweating like mad as well. I'm on 750 mg testex elmu cyp, and 400 norma deca . I'm about 6 weeks into my 12 weeks, and I just started my tren the other day as well. 66mg ED for the tren. Oh and I just finished 35mg ED of anabol.

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    all my gear is vet and i have verry little if any side effects. but why only vet gear that makes you feel like the flu. come on now how many cows do you know thats taking deca , eq, some d-ball and shit throw in some winny for some cut. vet gear might be alittle dirty and under dosed but qv, denkall, loeffler and the dead ttokkyo are being made for us not them. shit qv deca 200mgs x 50ml for 195$ under dosed or not is great. thats 10,000 mgs by the way. ill take a trip to t.j. ang spend 1400$ and come back with a mother load then spend it on the so called [human] grade. please let me know if im wrong.......billy

ezye is offline New Member
    i am expierencing the same symptoms off qv deca , bp is 170/98, does anyone have any solutions to this problem or should we just stick it out?

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys...I am no doctor but am a med school student. I know some about this also being a former avid juicer. From all of you guys symptoms it seems one of two things, the latter being the most likely. First is bad injection/infections. Infections can raise the bodies blood pressure and give you "sick" feelings. The injection site doesn't even have to hurt or look any different by the way guys. This happens to a very small amount of needle users concidering they use proper technique and sterilize the injection site as well as never use the same needle twice. So most likely it is the second reason. The second reason is what people call "steroid fever". It comes from the vet steroids like someone said above. also alot of mexican and cheaper steroids. It is due to not totally sterile product. As well as different processing methods. I didn't see if anyone mentioned the brand they are using but most likely I would guess brovel, tornel or ttokkyo. There are a few more which cause it but from my cycles I recieved the steroid fever from mostly brovel and the others i listed. It will go away after a few days at most. Take it easy and MAKE sure you dont do large injection loads with any of the stuff. Keep injections to 2 cc's if you can. Steroid fever tends to come with 3,4 and 5 cc size injections in one shot in one place. Something no one probably does but I used to and EVERY time I got the fever. Of course I learned now talking to doctors. Anyway, this may help some and put ease to others. Drink lots of water. By the way all roids cause high blood pressure including clenbuterol , ect.

Canadianjuicer is offline New Member
    I'm using 750mg if testex Elmu cyp which is human grade, 400mg Norma/organon yellow top deca , and 35mg Anabol. A lot of my symptoms have passed but I still have up and down body temp, mostly hot though. Thanks for the answers guys. I also just added fina for the end of the cycle. I'm 2 weeks into that, and 8 weeks total into the cycle. 4 more to go.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Equiguns
    Hey guys...I am no doctor but am a med school student. I know some about this also being a former avid juicer. From all of you guys symptoms it seems one of two things, the latter being the most likely. First is bad injection/infections. Infections can raise the bodies blood pressure and give you "sick" feelings. The injection site doesn't even have to hurt or look any different by the way guys. This happens to a very small amount of needle users concidering they use proper technique and sterilize the injection site as well as never use the same needle twice. So most likely it is the second reason. The second reason is what people call "steroid fever". It comes from the vet steroids like someone said above. also alot of mexican and cheaper steroids. It is due to not totally sterile product. As well as different processing methods. I didn't see if anyone mentioned the brand they are using but most likely I would guess brovel, tornel or ttokkyo. There are a few more which cause it but from my cycles I recieved the steroid fever from mostly brovel and the others i listed. It will go away after a few days at most. Take it easy and MAKE sure you dont do large injection loads with any of the stuff. Keep injections to 2 cc's if you can. Steroid fever tends to come with 3,4 and 5 cc size injections in one shot in one place. Something no one probably does but I used to and EVERY time I got the fever. Of course I learned now talking to doctors. Anyway, this may help some and put ease to others. Drink lots of water. By the way all roids cause high blood pressure including clenbuterol, ect.
    nice, very informative...i think in some instances its a combination, bad technique and or infection, combined with vet gear quality...nevertheless its very annoying for anyone who wants to train and feels like shit for 2-4 days post injection...

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    bump. I have been on prop for 12 days. I started fina on day 10. I have been experiencing the same symptoms along with a low grade fever and pain from the prop shots. Anyone have a theory. I think my prop has a very high BA level and my body is reacting as if it's an infection. I started Zithromax antibiotic yesterday just to be safe. I am however getting some nice results already so I'll tough it out. Only 72 days to go. These symptoms can in no way be associated with elevated BP. These are flu like symptoms. When your BP is up you often won't even realize it.

Thread Information