TheGoodGuy is offline New Member

First Cycle.... Need Help

Need a little help, I'm looking to start my first cycle but only want to put on around 7 -10 pounds of solid mass. The reason is because my dads a doctor and is anti AAS, so I would be screwed if he found out. I decided to go with Test E and just do cardio to try and keep off the water retention, but I'm confused on the dose I should go with since I don't wanna blow up 15+ pounds. So my question is should I go with a lower dose than 500mg a week or maybe do something else besides Test E?

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 175
    Waist: 29"
    Arms: 15.75" and 15.5"
    BF%: 5-7%

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodGuy View Post
    Need a little help, I'm looking to start my first cycle but only want to put on around 7 -10 pounds of solid mass. The reason is because my dads a doctor and is anti AAS, so I would be screwed if he found out. I decided to go with Test E and just do cardio to try and keep off the water retention, but I'm confused on the dose I should go with since I don't wanna blow up 15+ pounds. So my question is should I go with a lower dose than 500mg a week or maybe do something else besides Test E?

Your 21, so your living on your own or your in college so just see your parents every few weeks instead of daily that way the poundage wont seem that drastic.

Problem solved lol

On a serious note, what is your diet/training experience like? (i know pain in the ass question but it can help in aiding you )
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 12-23-2008 at 02:40 AM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    typical 500mgs/w for 12 weeks is your best bet. using nolva at 10mgs eod or an anti e such as arimidex throughout your cycle will keep the bloat down, as well as a proper diet.

i think you could afford to beef up a bit more before starting a cycle but the choice is yours.

what do you have planned for a pct?

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Consider HcG throughtout cycle...but not in PCT...

Cycle
    Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
    Dbol @ 30mg/day for first 4 weeks or 200mg Deca
    HCG 250iu of HCG 2x per week throughout cycle.
    Adex @ 0.5mg EOD throughout cycle (ED if Gyno symptoms develop)

Between last injection and PCT
    500iu of HCG 2x per week during 2 weeks between
    last Injection and PCT.

PCT
    Clomid @ 100mg/day Weeks 1-3
    Nolva @ 20mg/day Weeks 1-4.5
    Arimidex @ 0.25mg/day Weeks 1-5

Read more information in this forum

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovex View Post
    Consider HcG throughtout cycle...but not in PCT...

Cycle
    Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
    Dbol @ 30mg/day for first 4 weeks or 200mg Deca
    HCG 250iu of HCG 2x per week throughout cycle.
    Adex @ 0.5mg EOD throughout cycle (ED if Gyno symptoms develop)

Between last injection and PCT
    500iu of HCG 2x per week during 2 weeks between
    last Injection and PCT.

PCT
    Clomid @ 100mg/day Weeks 1-3
    Nolva @ 20mg/day Weeks 1-4.5
    Arimidex @ 0.25mg/day Weeks 1-5

Read more information in this forum
    not liking this info entirely. dbol i would run at 40mgs/ed instead of 30. why would you use deca instead at such a low dose? especially for a first cycle. pointless.

arimidex in pct is unnecessary and hinders nolvas effectiveness. arimidex is also not needed on cycle unless gyno symptoms develop.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    not liking this info entirely. dbol i would run at 40mgs/ed instead of 30. why would you use deca instead at such a low dose? especially for a first cycle. pointless.

arimidex in pct is unnecessary and hinders nolvas effectiveness. arimidex is also not needed on cycle unless gyno symptoms develop.
    Excellent question !!!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodGuy View Post

You're gonna blow up way more then 7 lbs on your first AAS cycle. Specially if you use the cycle listed. Ask your dad the Dr if 21 is old enough to start cycling AAS.

How long have you been lifting? 5'11" and 175 is not very big. You should be able to add 25 lbs naturally with a good diet, workout program, and some time.

You want to inject steroids , take ancillaries to combat side effects, and keep this a secret from your Dad the Dr to gain 7 lbs of muscle that you could obtain in time without AAS?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    even though test is the best cycle to do for beginers, i would recommend anavar at 30mg a day bud.. u'll put on 8 to 10lbs in 8 weeks if done correctly (this is from what i saw my friends go through, i did var with sust)

Thanks for all the posts guys, I know 175 seems small, but I've always kept my body fat real low, 5-7%. I wouldn't think of my self as small or even normal, but definitely wouldn't consider my self huge. I can press like 225x 10 on bench, 80 dumbbells x 10 on should press, etc... Nothing special, just wouldn't think of it as normal for my size. I've also been training for about 8-9 years For about 3-4 of those years I trained with a 4 time overall state champion bodybuilder. As for dieting, I really knowledgeable in nutrition. I eat around every 2-3 hours. Heavier carbs in the morning and reducing them throughout the day, cutting them off by around 8:00 pm. Also high protein, and healthy fats.

So you all think I need to stick with 500mg of test E and not go for a lower dose like 300mg a week? The whole reason I don't wanna blow up and my dad find is cause he will quit paying for college, so 7-10 lbs of solid mass in ideal. Thanks again for all the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    even though test is the best cycle to do for beginers, i would recommend anavar at 30mg a day bud.. u'll put on 8 to 10lbs in 8 weeks if done correctly (this is from what i saw my friends go through, i did var with sust)
    I read some about it and I see the side effects are low but is it not toxic for the liver since its a pill? Could be a dumb question but I've always been confused about that when it came to anavar .

Thread Information