reddragon4954 is offline Member

Toremifene Citrate (Fareston) Experiences

I was wondering if anyone has used this and what your experience with it what. Have heard and seen blood work that in PCT this stuff is great.

How did it work PCT? Effectiveness in preventing gyno on cycle?

I get alot of side from nolva. Do want to give this stuff a try next. Does this stuff work well with aromasin , they dont work against eachother do they?

bump

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Here's a tad of info.
    Toremifene Citrate

I've never used it so I don't have any experienced advice to offer.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

bump

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You might get a little more info in the PCT forum. Here's a link to a search on Fareston, in case you haven't run one.

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=5335575

Good luck,
    AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    bounced back quick with it. made my loads huge. zero side effects. toremifene is all i use for cycles now. also dont break out like i do on clomid. not moody either. makes my post cycles easier.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    bounced back quick with it. made my loads huge. zero side effects. toremifene is all i use for cycles now. also dont break out like i do on clomid. not moody either. makes my post cycles easier.
    what else did you use for pct bro? not just toremifene?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i did alot of PH cycles before i came over to the darkside and toremifene/arimidex was my post cycle for those.

not sure if the effectiveness is reduced like that of nolva/adex used in conjuction but it worked for me.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    About the same experience with me too.

Toremifene 120mg/ED first week, 90mg/ED weeks 2-5
    HCG 500iu/ED first 3 weeks
    Aromasin 20mg/ED first 4 weeks

Was best PCT I ever did, there were only about 2 days where I felt like I was shutdown and crappy. The rest of the way on PCT was great and afterwords was still great too, sex drive was still there, energy and strength still great. But sex drive was low. I mean if my girlfriend started touching me and etc. had no problem getting a boner and getting horny then but other than that I never thought about sex or cared really. According to the Toremifene profile it does higher Test very well but also raises SHBG. So I don't know if that was the reason for my lowerish sex drive but I really didn't care, as long as I could go when needed, it wasn't a problem for me. But everything else was perfect. I did that PCT after coming off an 8 month cycle.

Thread Information