Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    whats wrong with my second proposed cycle?
    Why are you worried about the second cycle now? Even if you started cycle 1 today you would have 6 months to tweak the second cycle.

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    just to clarify, i know what NOT to do, im just saying why are there people who do get away staying all ALL YEAR...i def wanted to start my cutting cycle in the summer around may...

maybe i should just combine both cycles into a 16 week bulk-cutter cycle...somthing like this:

(bulking weeks)
    1-10 cyp 500mg a wk
    1-10 Deca 600 mg a wk
    1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
    (cutting weeks)
    11-16 prop 100mg eod
    11-16 tren 100mg eod
    11-16 masteron 100mg eod
    11-12 clen 120mg ed
    13-14 t3 75mg ed
    15-16 clen 120mg ed
    1-16 Arimidex .25 eod

PCT... nolva, clomid, and hcg the right way

what do u think

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Why are you worried about the second cycle now? Even if you started cycle 1 today you would have 6 months to tweak the second cycle.
    well think of the summer being a "show" for me...i want a beach body this summer...obviously its all based on diet, but i also want to be on during the summer...so its a matter of timing...

i mean feel free to give me tough loving...im just going off what i read every where... i just read an article on how 6wker are the best for people who just want to get big and are not trying to be pro body builders...i fall in this category...but then i read that its no good at all...

i guess in all honesty, i just have to experiement with diff cycles and methods to find out which works for me...

for example, i had a friend who took my home brew tren for 12 WEEKS!!!!..never experienced tren dick?? i go limp in weeks, he was fine the whole time...obviously he stacked it with test, but so did I!!!!...I met a bodybuilder who says he only comes off 3 months a year...and i asked him, how do u do that without ur receptors being too saturated in order to make further gains, he simply said, u can stay on all year long as long as you switch the drug compounds...which made some sense, but then there literature that contradicts that...im not a bozo lol, i just am looking for what works best in the "field" or whats "proven" by you vets in here to work best...

i mean you guys are destroying me, calling me a noobie and i need to do this reseach...im saying, ive done it all and it is very confusing...im taking the beating quite well, im just regurgitating what ive read and seeing what ya'll think
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 12-24-2008 at 12:08 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ an observation: But you arent listening to the advice u r being given here ...in this very thread??????? Feels a little like .....ummm i dunno talking to a wall???? Again just an observation......

well i am listening, im just trying to see if u guys agree with the other shit im saying, which obviously you aren't...what about the 16wk cycle i presented

shorinryu69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You wont keep your gains from AAS unless you continue to cycle throughout your life. This has been discussed 10000 times.
    to be exact you keep it all till your genetic limit; after that threshold u need to take gear constantly to keep it

Edited, for a number of reasons...

ive done long cycles before, consisting of cyp, eq and tren ...ive taken dbols, ive done prop and winny/tren...i taken a bunch of shit like igf1 and i never saw shit..ive taken peptide like hgh frag ad didn' see shit...ive done t3/ and clen in spray form and wasn't impressed...

the best ive ever looked was last summer....i did winny 50mg ed , tren, and cyp....my diet was on, and i look cut..prob 11-12% bf...

my pct consisted of hcg 500ius twice a week, and *******, and also primal male...after my cycle, not during, which after reading was a mistake...

im sick of ****ing up..and i always learn when its too late and there is so much contradicting resources on here...pct during or after? front load or not?...do this not that...take this not that...its very confusing and i also and im very stubborn and think i can get away with shit, like replacing real AI's and Serms with OTC supplements like myo....obviously my pct was an experiment, i know im supposed to do nolv and clomid and hcg, but ive done that before, didn't see much either...probably did it wrong...anyway, i just want to do everything right this time...

i want to gain lean muscle and keep it!...i want to order test e, deca , masteron , prop, and im gonna make my own tren...im gonna have 40ml of each drug...

my boy and i want to take the same cycle, and we want to bulk for 12 weeks, then switch to a new cutting cycle by march to lean out...

im thinking test e deca for 12 weeks.... 500mg wk test and 600mg wk deca...then followed by 12 wks of test prop and masteron 100mg eod , tren 100mg eod for the first 6 weeks, then switch 50mg to winny ed the last 6 wks...

i know its two 12 week cycles in a row but i know plenty of bbers that stay on all year and just switch the compounds...what do u think i should do or what cycle would u come up with using the compounds i just listed?...include any advice or cycle splits u think are better...im just tired of making up my own shit and ****ing myself up some how...i dont want to research for myself, i want to be told exactly what do to...please help me if u can...thanks for ur time and expertice...

i know how to diet and i know everything else, i just want to take the thinking out of it and just DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
    humm from the discussion i think you have not even done a proper PCT after the cycles as you say you have done 5-7 cycles. I even doubt what will we have in your blood work ? Have you ever got your bloodwork after all these cycles ?
    I think you didn't even had a good time off from the cycles too.

yes, i have had my blood work done, just once though...doctor said i was normal..but yes, when i was younger i definately didnt do pct correctly at all...only once did i have clomid and novla on hand...the other times i relied on OTC supps...seemed to work...i also probbaly didn't take enough time off, but i think 2-3 months was sufficient for me to do so...

you are all making it very clear that i need to take my pct as serious as my actually cycle...i will from now on since i see the importance of it...i know friends who don't even take anything after and are fine...i know friends who take tren for 12 weeks and never experience limp dick...but anyway, i will definately startin doing pct by the book...

either way, no one has giving their opinion on my proposed cycles?

Nothing is more important than PCT according to me, coz we have to depend on the resources of our body to sustain.
    Life is a shit, I have it with silver spoon so it tastes better.

Big
    From where you are right now, you do not need a complex cycle with seven or more compounds. You should run a basic 12 week cycle, with proper diet, training, and pct you will have very good results.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you cant go straight from a bulker to a cutter. how would that work. are you going to completly chabge your diet in one day? trust me it wont work. either bulk or cut or you'll find out the hard way that this wont work
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

well i planned on eating the exact diet i stated above, just when i am "bulking" i would be eating MORE complex carbs than when im cutting

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    well i planned on eating the exact diet i stated above, just when i am "bulking" i would be eating MORE complex carbs than when im cutting
    i'll critique the diet when i get back from the gym, meanwhile, you should start compiling a list of questions or something to ask us instead of your long rants that noone is going to read because they are to long, just a thought

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ yes.

and that diet wasn't awful if you actually ate that way. a pound of meat in one sitting is a little steep.

but you can really drop the mistake part, we get that now. just listen to the advice here and start looking towards the future, not into your past

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Am i the only one that thinks this thread is going no where?

lol, i know im annoying and im sorry, im also probably building a bad name for myself here (like look at this jackass) and thats ok, im fine with that, i just want information...Atleast im not trying to argue everyone like a person in denial...I'm also not just asking questions for myself...its my friends idea to go on this long ass cycle because we want to go on the same exact cycle and workout togetherfrom now till summer hits... we basically want to bulk, then switch compounds and continue to grow but lose fat in the process, using masteron , tren , etc to gain hardness from our previous bulk...our main goal is to look great for this summer...ok so ill just ask questions

1.) how does one stay on steriods all year? they say they bridge? i understand the concept but how does one keep bridging, doesn't the receptors need time to recover? how are they on all year?
    2.) what is better for a non competitor such as myself, 6wk cycles using short esters or 10+ using long esters
    3.) what is the minimum time jumping on to a new cycle?
    4.) does anyone like my 16 wk cycle or should i break them into two diff cycles...or should i just a 24 wk combined
    5.) Should i use Deca or EQ?
    6.) Should I front load, and if so, which compounds...

You can say whatever you want, call me a straight up retard, thats fine...im hear to get real feedback from you guys, ive been reading posts and articles forever...

so u know what i want to do, my main goal is to gain lean mass, then cut just around when the summer starts...but its pretty much Jan already, summer starts in may-june...so whats the best way to achieve what i want in this amount of time and by using the following compounds to achieve all this:

40ml of each... eq, test e, prop, masteron, and tren...if necessary, dbol (kick start), and winny tabs (finisher)...

novla and clomid for pct, hcg as well (during and after)...L-dex (during) and caber if i need it...(tren sides)

liquid clen /t3 as well...unless i can get my hands on same tabs...im going "b2 bomber" with my gear, im sure u know what im talkin about...everyting else is gonna be liquid form, im sure u know where im talking about as well..

so with all this being said, kick my ass or make up what u think is best for me...either way im gonna do something lol...thanks guys and sorry for being an annoying bastard, but then it actually lets u be the experts u are
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 12-24-2008 at 03:07 PM.

Big
    I've suggested what I think you should do, so I'm going to back out of this one and let the others work with you from here.
    Good luck.

lol, i know im annoying and im sorry, im also probably building a bad name for myself here (like look at this jackass) and thats ok, im fine with that, i just want information...Atleast im not trying to argue everyone like a person in denial...I'm also not just asking questions for myself...its my friends idea to go on this long ass cycle because we want to go on the same exact cycle and workout togetherfrom now till summer hits... we basically want to bulk, then switch compounds and continue to grow but lose fat in the process, using masteron , tren , etc to gain hardness from our previous bulk...our main goal is to look great for this summer...ok so ill just ask questions

1.) how does one stay on steriods all year? they say they bridge? i understand the concept but how does one keep bridging, doesn't the receptors need time to recover? how are they on all year?
    2.) what is better for a non competitor such as myself, 6wk cycles using short esters or 10+ using long esters
    3.) what is the minimum time jumping on to a new cycle?
    4.) does anyone like my 16 wk cycle or should i break them into two diff cycles...or should i just a 24 wk combined
    5.) Should i use Deca or EQ?
    6.) Should I front load, and if so, which compounds...

You can say whatever you want, call me a straight up retard, thats fine...im hear to get real feedback from you guys, ive been reading posts and articles forever...

so u know what i want to do, my main goal is to gain lean mass, then cut just around when the summer starts...but its pretty much Jan already, summer starts in may-june...so whats the best way to achieve what i want in this amount of time and by using the following compounds to achieve all this:

40ml of each... eq, test e, prop, masteron, and tren...if necessary, dbol (kick start), and winny tabs (finisher)...

novla and clomid for pct, hcg as well (during and after)...L-dex (during) and caber if i need it...(tren sides)

liquid clen /t3 as well...unless i can get my hands on same tabs...im going "b2 bomber" with my gear, im sure u know what im talkin about...everyting else is gonna be liquid form, im sure u know where im talking about as well..

so with all this being said, kick my ass or make up what u think is best for me...either way im gonna do something lol...thanks guys and sorry for being an annoying bastard, but then it actually lets u be the experts u are
    you have already said all of this, and people have already answered... ALL OF THIS

read some, you are no where near the level to even consider bridging, its just going to hurt you immensely down the road.

you have already been told going from a bulk to a cut doesn't work. along with what a good cycle is. 6 weeks of short esters doesn't work unless you do it perfectly, which you aren't doing. drop the idea of a 6 month cycle, like i said above, its just going to hurt you later in life

Blog Entries
    know what ..i say do it...do the back to back 12 week bulk then 12 week cut cycle...dont do pct ...dont need it right? all this good advice here ..ignore it. U read other stuff other places...keep going with that other stuff i mean obviously its workin great ......best of luck to ya.....

Blog Entries
    ^^^ now disrgard that post ...get your head out of your but and do a basic no frills proven test cycle with proven pct. they are everywhere on here...find them and use them ...hell even find a diet ...and a workout here...use them too ... you might just make some good gains ...and even keep some of them if u arent careful

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    meal one: 4 eggs, ham, and fat free cheese omlete with white rice...
    try 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, no cheese, low fat ham
    meal two: protein shake, 42gs (optimum nutrition )
    no shake, no point here, chicken and sweet potatos
    meal three: oatmeal and 16oz of meat
    what kind of meat, what are the stats, 16oz of lean meat is too much
    creatine 5g pwo
    up to 10g
    pwo shake: 42g, juice and 5g creatine
    you need a slow digesting carb source here as well, how bout some oatmeal or potato
    meal 5: chicken salad and sweet potatoe
    stats?
    meal 6: turkey chili (black beans ground turkey salsa) wheat bread
    stats?
    meal 7: 42g protein shake no carbs

whey protein? if so then it's useless, you need slow digesting protein here(casein) or some beef/steak, you also need some good fat(nuts, natty pb, macadamian oil, fish oil)

jimmy...im not saying im gonna do that lol...im saying im just throwing questions out there, not saying i totally agree with them, and im also trying to find information for my friend who is actually debating me now on the phone...after listening to all of u, i think im just gonna stick with a basic cycle such as this:

1-14 Test E 500mg p/w (1g frontload week 1)
    1-12 Deca 600mg p/w (1.2 g frontload week 1)
    maybe a Dbol kicker 1-6 at 30mg p/d
    L-dex .25 ed

PCT 18 days after last Enanthate injection:

1-4 Nolv 40mg ed
    Clomid 300mg wk 1, then 2-4 100mg ed
    Hcg if necessary, possibly thinking of shooting 500ius during cycle (opinions)

is that better?
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 12-24-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    meal one: 4 eggs, ham, and fat free cheese omlete with white rice...
    try 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, no cheese, low fat ham
    meal two: protein shake, 42gs (optimum nutrition )
    no shake, no point here, chicken and sweet potatos
    meal three: oatmeal and 16oz of meat
    what kind of meat, what are the stats, 16oz of lean meat is too much
    creatine 5g pwo
    up to 10g
    pwo shake: 42g, juice and 5g creatine
    you need a slow digesting carb source here as well, how bout some oatmeal or potato
    meal 5: chicken salad and sweet potatoe
    stats?
    meal 6: turkey chili (black beans ground turkey salsa) wheat bread
    stats?
    meal 7: 42g protein shake no carbs

whey protein? if so then it's useless, you need slow digesting protein here(casein) or some beef/steak, you also need some good fat(nuts, natty pb, macadamian oil, fish oil)
    nice touch phate...i see what u mean, i used to take a diff protein before bed...it was probolic from MHP, great tasting cookies and cream and it broke down over a course of 12 hours, designed for sleep...ill have to invest in that again or something similiar...

yea i eat alot of meat, like two giant chicken breasts, one big ass sweet potatoe...as for the turkey chilli, i will eat an entire giant plate of it...i dont really measure my food in terms of weight, i just make sure that i eat more protein that carbs on the plate...the only times i east more carbs than protein are in the morning, and then i throw in simple carbs like juice after my work out...
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 12-24-2008 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    also, im trying to plan my second cycle now because i plan on doing a bulk order so i dont have to wait a long time for the other gear to come over seas and also when i have the money now to get it all at once...

nice touch phate...i see what u mean, i used to take a diff protein before bed...it was probolic from MHP, great tasting cookies and cream and it broke down over a course of 12 hours, designed for sleep...ill have to invest in that again or something similiar...

yea i eat alot of meat, like two giant chicken breasts, one big ass sweet potatoe...as for the turkey chilli, i will eat an entire giant plate of it...i dont really measure my food in terms of weight, i just make sure that i eat more protein that carbs on the plate...the only times i east more carbs than protein are in the morning, and then i throw in simple carbs like juice after my work out...
    its more than more carbs than protein. with chili like that you probably have either more simple carbs, and probably more non-efa (fats) which you don't want

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information