Dougie-DOU99Y is offline New Member

Exclamation Sust Cycle.. Wat Oral? HELP

Hey guys new on the forum going to start my first cycle after much thought and advice from fellow gym members im gonna start with sustanon 250 and was wondering wat oral and wat dosages would give gains that would be able to maintain...
    Much thanks for any replies dougie

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    stats are key.

how often and what dose do you plan on running the sust250 at weekly?

when i did sust my first time, part way thru i did a touch of clen and winstrol , to help control the water retention.

thing is, your first time thru - it's best to run JUST the testosterone to see how your body deals with the drugs in the first place. you don't want to run multiple drugs, then find out there's complications - but then you don't know which is causing the problem, etc.

keep it simple

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We know nothing about you. Telling what oral to take and what dose is impossible.

Sorry for the lack of info.. Im 24 y/o 6ft1" and weight just now about 180lbs about 10%bf and diet is mostly clean lift 4 dats / week! just wanted to know wat you guys think would be the best doasages even with the sus for my 1st cycle obviously i can read websites all day but its better to hear from people who have done it so all help appreciated cheers

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Generally, people will suggest that you run only 1 compound for your first cycle, then add more compounds as you run more cycles. I don't see the harm in adding 30mg of dbol for 4 - 6 weeks though, but that's just me. If you do add an oral, I would suggest nothing but dbol. Though keep in mind that it will be easier to distinguish what steroid gives what sides to you if you do 1 new compound per cycle and hold out on the oral for cycle #2. We can't control what you do, so if you do go with the oral, like I said, go 30mg/d with dbol.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    Generally, people will suggest that you run only 1 compound for your first cycle, then add more compounds as you run more cycles. I don't see the harm in adding 30mg of dbol for 4 - 6 weeks though, but that's just me. If you do add an oral, I would suggest nothing but dbol. Though keep in mind that it will be easier to distinguish what steroid gives what sides to you if you do 1 new compound per cycle and hold out on the oral for cycle #2. We can't control what you do, so if you do go with the oral, like I said, go 30mg/d with dbol.
    well said^

Yeah thanks drummer its better to know wat works for you and against you and taking the 1 compound will let me know that What dosage do you think of the sus then for good gains and keeping the sides down? .. Dougie

Also have any of yous guys used the g***sis meds sustanon or any of their prods? If you have what you think of them Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie-DOU99Y View Post
    Yeah thanks drummer its better to know wat works for you and against you and taking the 1 compound will let me know that What dosage do you think of the sus then for good gains and keeping the sides down? .. Dougie
    500mg of test for a first cycle is the standard. Sustanon , IMO, kinda has a big downside to it because there's too big of a gap between the prop ester and the next ester in order to keep test levels steady, effectively making one inject at least EOD. I'd suggest ED for Sust injections, but that's just me. On top of that, Sust has a big ester attached to it, which leaves less room for the actual compound, Testosterone . Next time, if you can, get Enth, Prop, or at least Cyp.
    Last edited by drummerofgod87; 12-24-2008 at 09:16 PM.

Sorry i didnt reply drummer been doin christmas stuff :P So what test you think will be the best from what ive been reading over the last few days i think test enth is the way to go..? And would u just say 500mg a week with the enth too? What would you do PCT for just 500mg if u were me? cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie-DOU99Y View Post
    Sorry i didnt reply drummer been doin christmas stuff :P So what test you think will be the best from what ive been reading over the last few days i think test enth is the way to go..? And would u just say 500mg a week with the enth too? What would you do PCT for just 500mg if u were me? cheers
    Yes, go with Test Enth for 12 weeks. There are hundreds of threads on this website concerning PCT. Research PCT and then post a proposed cycle.

Thread Information