bigbagz is offline New Member

Test E pain in the ass

On Saturday I did my first shot of Test E 400mg/ml in my right ventral gluteal (1ml). No pain at all. Sunday, a little soreness but nothing uncomfortable.

Monday, woke up from the pain of rolling over the injection site. Took a look and it swelled up like an apple, some warmth, but not hot or red. The same evening I felt some chills so I took my temp, it was 99.5, popped a tylenol and was fine. Tuesday and Wednesday, same thing.

Today (thursday), no temp. Site is still sore, but not as swollen. More like a firm bruised area.

I know 4 other guys who shoot the same shit and have the crazy site swelling/pain. Only one guy has had a mild fever.

Is this a normal reaction for a first ever injection??

jelly is offline Associate Member
    Ive got the exact same shit. I too would like to know the answer to this one.

I used iranian Test E.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    are you guys using sachets?

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    400mg/ml of test is a lot of hormone suspended in a small amt of oil...it would hurt like hell

and are you injecting very very very slowly?

and are you running your test under hot water for a bit before inj to make it easier to handle?

also try heating the muscle first

other than that, pain is normal if virgin muscles are being injected into

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbagz View Post
    On Saturday I did my first shot of Test E 400mg/ml in my right ventral gluteal (1ml). No pain at all. Sunday, a little soreness but nothing uncomfortable.

Monday, woke up from the pain of rolling over the injection site. Took a look and it swelled up like an apple, some warmth, but not hot or red. The same evening I felt some chills so I took my temp, it was 99.5, popped a tylenol and was fine. Tuesday and Wednesday, same thing.

Today (thursday), no temp. Site is still sore, but not as swollen. More like a firm bruised area.

I know 4 other guys who shoot the same shit and have the crazy site swelling/pain. Only one guy has had a mild fever.

Is this a normal reaction for a first ever injection??
    yea you try get deca too thin it out just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    pain is normal if virgin muscles are being injected into
    What about a mild temperature of 99.5?

No visible redness or swelling, but very sore.
    Last edited by jelly; 12-18-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Virgin Muscles???

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    yea virgin muscles -- muscles that have never been injected into before

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    400mg/ml of test is a lot of hormone suspended in a small amt of oil...it would hurt like hell

and are you injecting very very very slowly?

and are you running your test under hot water for a bit before inj to make it easier to handle?

also try heating the muscle first

other than that, pain is normal if virgin muscles are being injected into
    I guess that will explain pain and swelling, but what's the reason for a mild fever? Is it just the bodies way of "adjusting" to a foreign substance injected into muscle tissue for the first time??

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    are you guys using sachets?
    Iranian ampuole.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbagz View Post
    I guess that will explain pain and swelling, but what's the reason for a mild fever? Is it just the bodies way of "adjusting" to a foreign substance injected into muscle tissue for the first time??
    I was thinking this too. I hope this is the case by all means. I have JUST started this week (first cycle), I don't want to start off with a visit to the ER. I don't have the apple swelling like you though bigbagz. Just soreness and mild fever. No redness.
    Last edited by jelly; 12-18-2008 at 04:55 PM.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I don;t think there is much to be alarmed about since it has gone away now. I think I would cut it with Grapeseed oil and heat it prior to injection, then message afterwards. I just went through a bout with it being painful for well over a week, but I have started to do what I just described and eliminated the problem. Good luck. I actually sut my first shot with some eq I had while I wiated on the grapeseed oil to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I don;t think there is much to be alarmed about since it has gone away now. I think I would cut it with Grapeseed oil and heat it prior to injection, then message afterwards. I just went through a bout with it being painful for well over a week, but I have started to do what I just described and eliminated the problem. Good luck. I actually sut my first shot with some eq I had while I wiated on the grapeseed oil to arrive.
    WTF is this dude talking about. We know I.M. procedures. I thought the topic was the fever issue....

For god sake man READ!

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I don;t think there is much to be alarmed about since it has gone away now.
    . W. T. F. ?

Last edited by jelly; 12-18-2008 at 05:58 PM.

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    He's just responding to the pain and swelling suggesting that you may need to cut it with some oil so it wont hurt as or swelling. But sounds like your body is reacting to the test body temp. normally raises when there is an infection, your body white blood cells are slightly more effeciecent and attacking microorganisms. But it comes with a cost of increase body temperature which inturn increases oxygen consumption etc....

But sounds like a VIRGIN muscle to me... and mg/ml is pretty high..

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is your first cycle and you are running test e 400mg/ml. How many shots are you taking a week? Test e has a half life of five days. That is important to know for injection frequency but you probubally already know that. Inject 1/2cc more often and you won't be as soar as when you blast the whole thing at once. 200mg 3x per week should be more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    This is your first cycle and you are running test e 400mg/ml. How many shots are you taking a week? Test e has a half life of five days. That is important to know for injection frequency but you probubally already know that. Inject 1/2cc more often and you won't be as soar as when you blast the whole thing at once. 200mg 3x per week should be more than enough.
    Im doing one shot weekly containing 1ml of 400mg/ml test e. If I knew this UG shit hurt so bad I would of went with sust. oh well, guess I'll have to suck it up.

Im just hoping its not an abcess, but it is slowly improving, not getting worse and larger. The mild fevers are almost gone.

Yeah things are all good here. Have been for days. Temp. went away and so did the soreness. Tha last 2 injections werent even sore afterwards. Cool shit.

VIRGIN MUSCLE IT WAS.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno..something seems funny to me...

4 different people, same testosterone , all having issues....

i'd question the sterility of the gear in question.........

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Try injecting in the shoulder, there is less muscle than the glute and it will hurt less.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly View Post
    Yeah things are all good here. Have been for days. Temp. went away and so did the soreness. Tha last 2 injections werent even sore afterwards. Cool shit.

VIRGIN MUSCLE IT WAS.
    Glad to hear there was nothing to worry about after all. BTW your comments to my post above were rude. Good luck with your cycle.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I agree^^^

You need to split shots up, 200mg 2x per week. Say Monday and Thursday. If you dont you may have this problem every time.

Thread Information