davidmlv is offline New Member

whats the best cycle for a fighter in training?

Just wondering what stuff ( test, hgh ect. ) a fighter in training should use to maximize cardio and strength . I heard trenbolene is no good if you need to do alot of cardio. just need some info thanks.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it all depends on the person. some people will gain a ton of water with test no matter what they do and others wont and obviously someone doing alot of cardio wouldnt want to hold water. do some research and find out what drugs best suit your needs. i personally like test, eq and winny but i dont retain water thanks to armidex and winny has never dried my joints.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    ^^^good information, give you stats and where you want to be after your cycle..

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    alot of guys i know claim eq helps with their cardio...... i cant say if it did for me or not. One thing i noticed with all aas is that my resting heart rate was up, as was my bp. So cardio was slightly affected.

I liked prop/eq/halo stack for mma. Maybe prop/var/npp? would be good.

It all depends of your goals. I dont need to gain any weight at all being 20lbs over 205 anyway. So when im going to cycle it"ll be little bit of prop and eq/ var or halo just for cutting/strength/ recovery

markhyena is offline Banned
    Remember to check test times....
    Ive been in the fight game for alot of years....

Thread Information