millionairemurph is offline Senior Member

For clarification purposes...

It seems that the common consensus on here that tren , nandrolone , drol, test etc are used for bulking. Ok i get that. Also, things like primo, var, winnstrol, masteron etc are used for cutting. I get that too, and i understand why.

My question is this- Ive read many guys say thins like "dont do mast until you bf is 12% ( or whatever), " winstrol is for hardening" and statements of this sort. I undestand that say, winstrol, hardens your muscles up, is great for holding onto to muscle while on a calorie reduced diet.

A- arent all steroids good for this? Or is it the fact that because winstrol doesnt promote estrogenic weight gain or any water gain and "dries you out" that it is more commonly used for cutting than say, nandrolone? Or is there some specific trait of winstrol or masteron that makes then better for holding onto to muscle over other substances?

B Assuming i knew exactly what amount of test wouldnt make me not grow much, say like 150 mg a week, what kinds of gains may i reasonabley assume with the different compounds available if i used them during that cycle?
    Specifically----
    -Winstrol?
    -Masteron?
    -Anavar ?
    -Trenbolone ? or anything else?

I know these thing have so many variables, and it is hard to say, but i am looking for further insight into a question i have been thinking about.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    It seems that the common consensus on here that tren , nandrolone , drol, test etc are used for bulking. Ok i get that. Also, things like primo, var, winnstrol, masteron etc are used for cutting. I get that too, and i understand why.

My question is this- Ive read many guys say thins like "dont do mast until you bf is 12% ( or whatever), " winstrol is for hardening" and statements of this sort. I undestand that say, winstrol, hardens your muscles up, is great for holding onto to muscle while on a calorie reduced diet.

A- arent all steroids good for this? Or is it the fact that because winstrol doesnt promote estrogenic weight gain or any water gain and "dries you out" that it is more commonly used for cutting than say, nandrolone? Or is there some specific trait of winstrol or masteron that makes then better for holding onto to muscle over other substances?

B Assuming i knew exactly what amount of test wouldnt make me not grow much, say like 150 mg a week, what kinds of gains may i reasonabley assume with the different compounds available if i used them during that cycle?
    Specifically----
    -Winstrol?
    -Masteron?
    -Anavar ?
    -Trenbolone ? or anything else?

I know these thing have so many variables, and it is hard to say, but i am looking for further insight into a question i have been thinking about.
    You're right..too many variables Bro...specifically diet...its the most important factor in any cycle...then training...and 150mg's a week of test .....hmmm..IDK about that one...I would recommend researching some more about the specific compounds you mentioned and why their properties are more effective for the purpose you will intend on using them.

yeah, im working on it, im no chemist though. I was kinda looking for an ezplanation followed by maybe a rough estimation of gains of each AAS

winstrol - 3 lbs, tone up, 15% strength gain
    masteron - lost 2% bf, gained 2lbs muscle

or whatever the raders estimate

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    yeah, im working on it, im no chemist though. I was kinda looking for an ezplanation followed by maybe a rough estimation of gains of each AAS

winstrol - 3 lbs, tone up, 15% strength gain
    masteron - lost 2% bf, gained 2lbs muscle

or whatever the raders estimate
    It's impossible to put numbers on a steroid like that. Some steroids have more anabolic properties than others while others have better fat-burning and muscle-hardening properties. Some have all of it like Trenbolone . It all depends on your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    It's impossible to put numbers on a steroid like that. Some steroids have more anabolic properties than others while others have better fat-burning and muscle-hardening properties. Some have all of it like Trenbolone. It all depends on your diet.
    yeah i know, im just looking for an estimate or something.
    and yes, tren is the sh!t

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you can't make an estimate, it depends on the diet, the workouts, the person themselves

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^agreed just not possible.

Thread Information