Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121

    DO docs prescribe trt of test if you caused your testes to cease production?

    If some one ruins their test production with steroids what do docs do?prescribe test,hcg what happens?

  2. #2
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    bkiddy bump

  3. #3
    Thunder Monkey's Avatar
    Thunder Monkey is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    85
    When you say cease production, do you mean sperm or test? or Both?

    For Hypogonadism, TRT is comon. Usually they will try to pass the test-gel off on to you.

    Test SOOOOO important in the body. If you're not making any, you need to be injecting it. A laundry list of bad things happen with no test in you.

  4. #4
    hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    If some one ruins their test production with steroids what do docs do?prescribe test,hcg what happens?
    Depends on how hardly ruined is it...
    I think, docs available here would rather check lh, fsh, shbg and prolactin levels and rise or lower them at a normal range. If test, after all this, is still low, they probably will prescribe test injections, such as nebido, sustanon250 or omnadren250. About suggestions (suggested by a doc) to prescribe androgel for a " mild" trt haven't heard...

  5. #5
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Find the right DR. I see a sports DR who checks my blood periodically. He said he can legally help me raise my test to 1800. Although when he checked my test on cycle it was 5000.

  6. #6
    lovex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    Depends on how hardly ruined is it...
    I think, docs available here would rather check lh, fsh, shbg and prolactin levels and rise or lower them at a normal range. If test, after all this, is still low, they probably will prescribe test injections, such as nebido, sustanon250 or omnadren250. About suggestions (suggested by a doc) to prescribe androgel for a " mild" trt haven't heard...
    my view is also same.....

  7. #7
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    If some one ruins their test production with steroids what do docs do?prescribe test,hcg what happens?
    i would say that depends what you tell him.. if you go in and say you were an idiot and did it on purpose he probably won't help you. but if you say i'm so depressed i don't have the drive to do anything, i think my test is naturally so low, he might help you out

  8. #8
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i would say that depends what you tell him.. if you go in and say you were an idiot and did it on purpose he probably won't help you. but if you say i'm so depressed i don't have the drive to do anything, i think my test is naturally so low, he might help you out
    i told my retarted doc the same sentence and i read online those were symptoms and she said we should check fkn t3 levels.Thats all shes a fukn moron!

  9. #9
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    My question was if i did steroids and mess up my balls by no pct will they prescribe test if i go in and tell them THE SAME THING I SAID AT THE TOP, FROM STEROIDS ceasing test production!


    had no idea this was complicated OMFG.

  10. #10
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    bump

  11. #11
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    bump

  12. #12
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    My question was if i did steroids and mess up my balls by no pct will they prescribe test if i go in and tell them THE SAME THING I SAID AT THE TOP, FROM STEROIDS ceasing test production!


    had no idea this was complicated OMFG.

    Calm Down bro lol, so your asking what if you did a cycle of steroids and did not run a pct and permanently damaged your ability to naturally produce test?

    Well if you go to the doctor and they test and they find out that you indeed have below functional levels of testosterone than they will most likely put you on HRT treatment of some kind. That could be a gel or it could be test injections or other options it depends.

    However, permanently damaging your bodys ability to product test is not that easy, you most likely would only "hinder" the ability to produce high levels of test that doesn't mean your body wouldn't produce some amount naturally. And depending on what that amount is, a doctor may prescribe HRT or not.

  13. #13
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    no no i mean if i walked in and said hey i shut my balls down because i did steroids ,would they treat me? OMG

  14. #14
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    Like if i didnt even know pct

  15. #15
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    no no i mean if i walked in and said hey i shut my balls down because i did steroids,would they treat me? OMG
    Maybe, maybe not. A friend of mine told his GP about his steroid use so that the GP would help monitor his blood and help keep him healthy. After 2 years of non stop steroid use my buddy went to see the GP to help him recover and the Doc told him "you did this to yourself, it will take time to recover". He offered NO HELP whatsoever. I have not told my family DR about my AAS use. He believes its bad to take protein. But, I see a sports DR who WILL help me as I need it. Ive referred several of my BBing friends to this guy over the last couple of years.

    If I had to see a DR about any AAS related issue, I would research and find someone who specializes in sports medicene. They see AAS more often.

  16. #16
    DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    333
    anyone know a good sports med doctor in the so cal area

  17. #17
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    How the hell do i find a sports doc in Missouri??

  18. #18
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    CG where you located

  19. #19
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    By the way whats a sport doctor?

  20. #20
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    By the way whats a sport doctor?
    A sports doctor is a doctor that specializes in and treats patients who suffer sports related injuries (ACL/MCL tears, broken bones, ligament tears,etc.) they also have dealt with AAS use in athletes more often than the average doctor so they would be better to advise and help you.

    BTW- how old are you?

  21. #21
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    Im 19,So a sport doc would more likely test for and treat low test?

  22. #22
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    BTw word of advise,NO ONE LIVE IN MISSOURI the docs here all are retarded i can to a better job because i know more just from belonging to this site.ANd they went to some crap college here thats why this is the only place they can get a job.

  23. #23
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    BTw word of advise,NO ONE LIVE IN MISSOURI the docs here all are retarded i can to a better job because i know more just from belonging to this site.ANd they went to some crap college here thats why this is the only place they can get a job.
    Do you believe you have low test or are you trying to get a doctor to prescribe steroids to you? And if you do believe you have low test, what symptoms do you experience that makes you think this?

    Anything you want to tell us man? Did you do anything to your body that you feel this way?

  24. #24
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    I believe i have low test just cause im smaller than my friends in college even though i have a good diet and have trained more than them.And if i dont have low test then i would want a prescription.

  25. #25
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    And no i didnt do any steroids yet if thats what your getting at.

  26. #26
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    I believe i have low test just cause im smaller than my friends in college even though i have a good diet and have trained more than them.And if i dont have low test then i would want a prescription.
    Well I do suggest you go to your doctor and get bloodwork done, I think it should be said that just because you don't gain muscle as fast as your friends doesn't nessiciarly mean you have low test, it could be genetics and your body type.

    I suggest you go get bloodwork done.

    BTW-If you don't have low test a doctor cannot legally prescribe you steroids . Furthermore, test levels have a wide range and even if you fall on the lower end of the scale, a doctor might not prescribe you anything because you still have test levels that while lower than the average male still adequately keep your body functional.

    That's why we recommend a sports doctor they are more "willing" to help you out.

  27. #27
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    No but like im really small really small my arms are 12 inches.And i know there not legally able to prescribe steroids if you dont need em im 19 not 7.And the reason i hate the docs here and said all that is because my doc WONT do Bloodwork for test only stupid fkn t3 levels because she thinks my gh is causing me to be tired b/c it causes t3 levels to lower.

  28. #28
    genetisch's Avatar
    genetisch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    121
    actually im really tired alot even though i get hella sleep but she still wont check blood work.

  29. #29
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    actually im really tired alot even though i get hella sleep but she still wont check blood work.
    Go to a different doctor, type in "sports doctors (insert your city/state here)" in google.com and call and schedule an appointment.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •