Thread: why not d bol?

trc1819 is offline New Member

why not d bol?

just wondered why people say not to do d-bol on its own? i know its not good on the liver but people say use it in stacks to kickstart so wondered why it cant just be used on its own?

MR_T is offline Member
    its very hepatoxic go look at the profiles for more info, also search dbol only

trc1819 is offline New Member
    i know its hepatoxic but surely its just as hepatoxic when stacked with something else.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    search dbol only
    please, this gets asked about once a week.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    its very hepatoxic go look at the profiles for more info, also search dbol only
    Hepatoxicity is overstated. The bigger reason is because taking dbol on its own will not be an effective way of keeping gains, and then after the cycle, one will be shut-down and have to do a useless PCT. Don't waste the money. Test is best. Peace.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trc1819 View Post
    just wondered why people say not to do d-bol on its own? i know its not good on the liver but people say use it in stacks to kickstart so wondered why it cant just be used on its own?
    Don't use gear unless you plan on doing several cycles and have a good reason for doing them in the first place. Trying gear once will only slow down your progress. Especially using dbol only.

Dbol will give you great temporary gains with a 4 week max cycle. Less is better. Then when you quit, your body will start to deflate. Why? Because the dbol shut your natural test production down to nill. By time your body recovers, all your dbol gains will be gone plus some.

Dbol is used as a kickstart to other properly used cycles. Commonly, it is used for the first 3-4 weeks of a 12 week injection cycle. It's just a booster, not a stabilizer.

If you are smart,( and I know you are; you found this site) then you will take the advice you get here and don't use gear. That is, unless your doctor prescribes it, or your profession secretly requires it. IE: pro bodybuilding, pro wrestling, acting, etc.

Stay off, stay alive, stay smart!

Thread Information