MadHatter973 is offline New Member

Is this DBol the real deal?

I was just given a bag of DBol by someone at the gym... but I've never seen them before. Some people I have talked to have said they are real, but others have contradicted. Maybe someone can help me? They are small, white, and round. They have no split in the middle, and have NO writing on them at all. I'm trying to post pics but for some reason my digi cam is acting a fool. Hopefully I will be able to upload them soon... Any input?

-MH-

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    hmmm, you have small white round pills with no markings, and off that you want us to give a positive id? I can say I've never seen dbol like that, but a good ugl could make them look like any other pill.

Okay I finally got it uploaded. Sorry the clarity is so off, i'm not too sure why my $400 digital camera takes such terrible pictures... Maybe I need to take that up with the wonderful folks at best buy... But at any rate:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...73/Picture.jpg

Thanks again.

-MH-

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    they look like generic aspirin to me, but as BIG said, if it's ugl, then they could just be cutting them with glutamine or something similar and pressing them into that shape with no markings

basically that pill could be anything from dbol to arsenic

Big
    Looks kind of like a UFO lol, you should try for better pics but I doubt you find much help given the description. Even if someone had used plain white pills that were dbol , there would be no way to know these are also dbol. I don't take anything I'm not sure of, and advise the same.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Can't really tell. H@ll, it could be saccharin. Like Big said, a UGL can press whatever they want. Try to get a better pic and post it in this forum.
    http://forums.steroid.com/pictures-steroids/

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    basically that pill could be anything from dbol to arsenic
    exactly. dbol is cheap, why even risk it?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Looks kind of like a UFO lol, you should try for better pics but I doubt you find much help given the description. Even if someone had used plain white pills that were dbol , there would be no way to know these are also dbol. I don't take anything I'm not sure of, and advise the same.
    Same here.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

well i really wasnt heart set on taking them anyway... was just more curious than anything else because i had not seen dbol like that either.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    could be genesis meds dbol

Thread Information