Thread: antiestrogens

beast24 is offline New Member

antiestrogens

I will be taking test enthate and equipoise .i starting the first of the year I will be taking 500mg every 5 days of test and 400mg every 6 days of eq and i was wondering if i should be taking some nolvedex or some kind of antiestrogen with it during my cycle

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Strange choice of injection periods. Do not take any anti-estrogens during cycle. Take an aromatize inhibitor like adex @ .5mg EOD. Only take nolva if you are seeing signs of gyno, or even grab some letro.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Is this your first cycle?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beast24 View Post
    I will be taking test enthate and equipoise.i starting the first of the year I will be taking 500mg every 5 days of test and 400mg every 6 days of eq and i was wondering if i should be taking some nolvedex or some kind of antiestrogen with it during my cycle
    Hey, those injection periods seem rather weird. If your doing 500mg/week of test-e (I am assuming) than split into two so you do two 250mg injections every 3-3.5 days.

Is this your first cycle? Previous cycle experience? Stats?

beast24 is offline New Member
    No this will be my second cycle I just came off a cycle about 12 weeks ago . i was taking 500mg of test every 5 days and 500 mg deca every five days

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beast24 View Post
    No this will be my second cycle I just came off a cycle about 12 weeks ago . i was taking 500mg of test every 5 days and 500 mg deca every five days
    space out your injections for more frequency, also why not wait and see if you even need an Anti-estrogen or AI??

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    just make it simple and do 2 injects per week ex. mon 250mgT/200mg eq, in same syringe and same thing on thurs. Run your test one week longer than eq and then after your last test shot wait two week and do pct. armidex if you want 0.25 or 0.5 EOD. if you didnt need it in your first cycle there no point in runin a ai unless you wanna keep keep water and bloat down.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    if u have gyno now dont take gear .my experance is wait, take nolovodex with out gear then gyno will go. theres no point feeding the gyno with more gear.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ I dont see where he says he has gyno

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    if u have gyno now dont take gear .my experance is wait, take nolovodex with out gear then gyno will go. theres no point feeding the gyno with more gear.

Dude.... A week ago you were here asking what PCT is. Now you have experience with nola?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    well personally i think the need for one would be lower if u spaced your injection schedule of test more sensibly. Also since u r running 2 test based roids...even though eq aromitzes less than test it does aromitize...so id use something.... Do you normally ? Tell us about this cycle...lay it out how u r gonna go it how long , ai you'd use , pct etc...
    Your background info would be nice too ...age , height ,weight , past cycles, etc...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ double posted... edited it out...

Thread Information