OIDEEBOSS is offline Junior Member

Quick question on sex drive

is it at all possible for you to lose ur sex drive while on a cycle of just test e 500mgpweek 10 wk in like week 3, or is it just that I have a cold lol?? plz help

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    the only way sex drive can be down with 500 mg of test e/wk (when in fact u should be horny as hell, assuming gear is real) is if you arent taking any AIs or SERMs and there is too much estrogen in your system.
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 12-25-2008 at 10:36 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ or if u are using an ai already at too high dose or to frequently and estrogen is too low....

OIDEEBOSS is offline Junior Member
    could it also b becase of the flu then?

Blog Entries
    ???? i really dont think i can answer that question ..i dont know ...is low sex drive often a side effect for you when having a cold? (or is it the flu ..it was a cold in OP) anyway ...im thinking u will be better in a couple days...maybe wait and see ?? Im feeling kinda silly responding to this...i dont know why i do ..i just do....hmmmmm

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    I just posted an article on this. Your SGBH and/or estrogen is too high.

Use novaldex or arimidex and you'll be back on track.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post

nolva ? does it get rid of the problem i know it only blocks the estro , if yes , what dose do you suggest , i am using it right now and its improving my erections a little bit , but not much with the energy and sex drive , i am only taking 20 mg per day , what dose do you suggest for us?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post

first of all its SBHG 2nd - jumping the gun a bit arent we? guys starting week 3 ...you know what is wrong with him w/o any info? ...like is he taking an ai already? if so whats he taking? how much? has this happened to him on cycle before? When did prob start ? ... IMO not a good idea to just throw a bunch of stuff at a prob cause it worked for you or an article..you need to find out info first. The compound you stated may help ...but they arent both gonna cure both problems ...estro and sbhg. Im not being a prick and that info might be good im just saying easy...what if hes on letro ..and his estrogen levels are bottomed out? YOu tell him to take adx on top of it?? then what?

Silver - nolva/proviron nolva 4 estro ...proviron 4 sbhg - i believe this combo will help you...your half way there with nolva

dosage recommendations Jimmy ??

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    first of all its SBHG 2nd - jumping the gun a bit arent we? guys starting week 3 ...you know what is wrong with him w/o any info? ...like is he taking an ai already? if so whats he taking? how much? has this happened to him on cycle before? When did prob start ? ... IMO not a good idea to just throw a bunch of stuff at a prob cause it worked for you or an article..you need to find out info first. The compound you stated may help ...but they arent both gonna cure both problems ...estro and sbhg. Im not being a prick and that info might be good im just saying easy...what if hes on letro ..and his estrogen levels are bottomed out? YOu tell him to take adx on top of it?? then what?

Silver - nolva/proviron nolva 4 estro ...proviron 4 sbhg - i believe this combo will help you...your half way there with nolva

what is that???

but i agree...

Blog Entries
    ^^^ lmao i knew the letters were in the wrong order - then i do the same thing diff letters ! i meant SHBG ...and if i were you id put my post in the hall of shame...cause its funny *L* im all correcting him ...and then....duhhh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    dosage recommendations Jimmy ??
    tradition dose 50prov/20 nolva ...personally id see if 25 prov works ..if not up it to 50 ...although prov isnt toxic or anything ..id just try it for cost savings and it comes in 25 mg tabs .....if you just wannna def get things working then 50prov/20nolva from jump
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-26-2008 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ lmao i knew the letters were in the wrong order - then i do the same thing diff letters ! i meant SHBG ...and if i were you id put my post in the hall of shame...cause its funny *L* im all correcting him ...and then....duhhh

hey jim what is your dosage recommendations for the nolva and proviron , i am using 500mg per week test E + i frontloaded = crapload of estrodamnit.

how much did you take when you where on a high dosage test cycle ?

ok thanks jim!!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by OIDEEBOSS View Post
    is it at all possible for you to lose ur sex drive while on a cycle of just test e 500mgpweek 10 wk in like week 3, or is it just that I have a cold lol?? plz help
    Are you taking medicine for your cold?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    too high or too low of test OR estrogen can decrease sex drive. For me, in my limited experiances, 250-400 mg of prop per week makes me just fine. Horny but not toooo horny.

Also by week three you should only be beginning to start to experiance ANY side effects from test e. So its likely that your prob is either mental (happens to us all ) or the cold that you speak of.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Get a bloodtest and you will know the facts. and no harm in some proviron in your cycle and pct. or just wait till your not sick anymore and you will know if thats what it was before you spend some cash! jmo

Thread Information