ad_2nv121 is offline New Member

Do you keep gains with TEST

hiya

i am just taking a minor 8 week test cycle which consists of week 1 - 8 test e 250mg and nolvadex as pct

i just wanted to know do you keep the gains of test after your cycle and if you do how much and what you should take in order to keep the gains

age 22
    height 5'11
    weight 196 pounds
    bodyfat 12%
    years training 3
    Last edited by ad_2nv121; 12-25-2008 at 04:08 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    8 weeks is short for a cycle of long esters.
    Keeping your gains will depend more on diet than anything else.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ad_2nv121 View Post
    hiya

i am just taking a minor 8 week test cycle which consists of week 1 - 8 test e 250mg and nolvadex as pct

i just wanted to know do you keep the gains of test after your cycle and if you do how much and what you should take in order to keep the gains

age 22
    height 5'11
    weight 196 pounds
    bodyfat 12%
    years training 3
    8 weeks is a little short for a test e cycle even with a frontload. 500mg is as low as I'd go for test, period. Heavy reps, good diet, and good pct follow-through are the best ways to keep the gains.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good PCT, good training, good diet. There are quite a few people out there that do a cycle and barely keep anything from it and those people are usually the ones that shouldn't be using steroids in the first place. Because those people are usually the ones that haven't even worked out that long and usually either don't know PCT or don't know good training or don't know good diet or hell all 3. I think a big reason for some peoples big losses of gains when coming off are because they really didn't gain any muscle on their cycle because they either didn't train hard enough and/or eat well enough. Sure they got gains during because of just taking the steroids and having them make you stronger and bigger regardless just being on them from increase in androgens, glycogen stores in muscles, water, and etc. but then those people come off and don't have those nice effects from the roids anymore.

Thread Information