jg42058p is offline Member

checking for cancer before cycling

Hey
    I'm planning on doing a cycle consisting of 15weeks of Test E and 6 monthes of HGH @ 5iu's

I was wondering if there are any blood tests, MRIs, Cat scans, etcetera that can check for cancer hidden in the body.

I dont have a history of cancer, but there are people in my family that have had it, and I just want to make sure I'm clean from cancer before doing a cycle.

Any suggestions on what I should get tested?

thanks and merry xmas

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    So, you're worried that if you cycle, some underlying cancer will rapidly develope due to AAS usage?

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    So, you're worried that if you cycle, some underlying cancer will rapidly develope due to AAS usage?
    yeah basically. Since I'll be using HGH AND AAS I figured I might check into it just to be safe.. I've heard that HGH and AAS both can cause the growth of tumors, if theyre present

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I dont believe there is concrete evidence that this is so. Hight test was "thought" to raise the risk of prostate cancer, but the more studies I read, low test offers more risks.

For decades, the medical establishment erroneously conjectured that testosterone replacementestosterone therapy increases one’s risk of prostate cancer.

Harvard-based Abraham Morgentaler, MD, FACS, has demonstrated this theory to be mistaken. Contrary to the notion that restoring testosterone to youthful levels is somehow risky, Dr. Morgentaler meticulously shows an increased risk of prostate cancer in aging men with low testosterone.

ClubberLangsUncle is offline Junior Member
    I had a full physical before I got my gear, blood work, the whole 9 yards. At the least check your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, espically LDL cholesterol.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Sounds like you may be worrying too much.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I sense overkill here, full blood works should be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I sense overkill here, full blood works should be enough.
    Right.

sergioitalian is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    Hey
    I'm planning on doing a cycle consisting of 15weeks of Test E and 6 monthes of HGH @ 5iu's

I was wondering if there are any blood tests, MRIs, Cat scans, etcetera that can check for cancer hidden in the body.

I dont have a history of cancer, but there are people in my family that have had it, and I just want to make sure I'm clean from cancer before doing a cycle.

Any suggestions on what I should get tested?

thanks and merry xmas
    Age ?

Quote Originally Posted by ClubberLangsUncle View Post
    I had a full physical before I got my gear, blood work, the whole 9 yards. At the least check your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, espically LDL cholesterol.
    That's enough, you can check your prostate if you want to be picky

Thread Information